Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Because him and gnut are perceived as third parties for the time being.

I'm prepared to be disappointed in this decision. Just in case.
Well, I guess you could say if we kill him and he is third party, I'd also be disappointed, but in the sense of satisfaction, in that case.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I read like first two chapters of Claymore yesterday. If there was a thematic connection, I believe it would be about sniffing out people, like a Claymore does to a Yoma. Hence I'm assuming this is one way traffic, and the fact that no Time Bomb got a relevant result kinda backs me up.

Here is my take on it so far:

* A defuser is able to tell another defuser from the rest. Meaning, defusers get Innocent if they targeted each other.
* A defuser is able to tell the allegiance of a time bomb they targeted. Meaning, if they targeted a Mafia bomb, they got a Guilty. Otherwise, they got Innocent.
* A time bomb got a Guilty result no matter whom their target were, hence the sniffing out was entirely on defusers

Now, if I try to trace from these speculated rules, here is the rundown of what could have happened.

DE Erin -> TB Demon Innocent
DE Asako -> TB Crescent Guilty (Crescent was innocent, so Asako is lying)
DE Gnut -> (?) Hardy Guilty (Hardy is Guilty if he is a TB, which he claimed to be)
DE Farf -> DE Gryff Guilty (Defusers get Innocent on other Defusers, Gryff is Guilty)
DE James -> DE Zasz Innocent
DE Gryff -> TB Desin Guilty
DE Taku -> (?) Seraph Guilty (Seraph is Guilty if Takuan is telling the truth)
DE Holt -> TB Crescent Innocent
DE SonOfDaws -> DE Gnut Innocent
DE Zasz -> DE Erin Guilty (Defusers get Innocent on other Defusers, Erin is Guilty)

TB DD -> DE Asako Guilty
TB Haku -> (?) Gry Guilty
TB Demon -> (?) Seraph Guilty
TB Pompom -> DE Asako Guilty
TB Marma -> DE Zasz Guilty
TB Desin -> DE Erin Guilty
TB Crescent -> DE SonOfDaws Guilty

(?) Seraph -> DE Farf Innocent (If Seraph is Defuser, this confirms Farf)
(?) Vandred -> TB Demon Guilty
(?) Lambu -> DE James Innocent (If Lambu is Defuser, this confirms James)
(?) Gry -> (?) Vandred Guilty

So, for now, my top suspects are Asako, Gryff and Erin on the DE side. Telling Taku and Seraph apart seems a bit tough without reaching way too far.
The bomb side, however, entirely gets clogged, due to the way I theorized.

Well, I had my fun cooking this up. More fun than talking about green colours, blue colours and whatnot.
Nice theory, but I‘m not sure whether it makes sense that everyone who was TB is useless with their targeting while only Defusers count.

Also with the Asako situation, what reason would she have to fake Cres‘ sanity?

Those 2 alone make me believe more in my theory, but both can still be proved and disproved depending on what happens.

But Hardy is a mafia in both of our theories right?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The results could mean fucking anything, if anything at all (wouldn't be surprising either). I don't get why so kany people seem obsessed with "cracking the code" and then ignore the BIG problem that is having 3rd parties around, AND LYNCHING THEM WE WILL GET OUR ROLES OMFG. This latter point is so big that I cannot stop thinking that these said people (namely, Gry, who kept avoiding to claim as if we all weren't tbs or defusers) are doing it on purpose to delay us from getting our proper roles.

It's better than discussing shades of colours, I give you that.

Votekill Holt, of course.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Actually, based on my speculation, there would be pair liars due to the chain of targeting.

If Takuan is lying, his accomplice is most likely Gryff. If he is telling the truth, they are likely to be in the clear, and Seraph and Farf would be lying.
That would make a list of Asako, Hardy, Erin, (Takuan, Gryff) / (Seraph, Farf).

The problem with the whole speculation, however, is the lack of prior knowledge. Someone might very well have told us the correct Townie pattern while trying to cover up for someone or set one up. Makes it a major problem to work around, since we will not be getting any further results to establish a rule standard to tell who did make things up.

Nice theory, but I‘m not sure whether it makes sense that everyone who was TB is useless with their targeting while only Defusers count.

Also with the Asako situation, what reason would she have to fake Cres‘ sanity?

Those 2 alone make me believe more in my theory, but both can still be proved and disproved depending on what happens.

But Hardy is a mafia in both of our theories right?
Well, TB is also a stronger innate power. Besides, logically speaking, why would a bomb be detecting a defuser? Either way, I can't see Panda setting this up and leaving a literary part up in the air.

As I was typing above before you posted, it's because we didn't have any sort of standard established when Asako revealed a result. In other words, Asako did not necessarily know what calling a Guilty on Crescent pointed towards by that moment. This is the reason my theory is not easy to work with, as again I claimed above.

I can't tell which theory is right, and it could very well be "neither". I'm not expecting a supremely simple answer, however.

And yeah, he is a Mafia according to my theory, as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The results could mean fucking anything, if anything at all (wouldn't be surprising either). I don't get why so kany people seem obsessed with "cracking the code" and then ignore the BIG problem that is having 3rd parties around, AND LYNCHING THEM WE WILL GET OUR ROLES OMFG. This latter point is so big that I cannot stop thinking that these said people (namely, Gry, who kept avoiding to claim as if we all weren't tbs or defusers) are doing it on purpose to delay us from getting our proper roles.

It's better than discussing shades of colours, I give you that.

Votekill Holt, of course.
It's not "so many people", it's mostly me and Gry. From what I have seen, Gry does it or tries to do it every game he plays. So do I. Nothing surprising.
On the other hand, I never get why people want to vote and move on fast from arguments, either. It's a matter of preference, I guess.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's kind of annoying to channel the discussion on this after complaining about how we channeled it on colors yday, tho. You guys don't join any other discussion, like the fact I have actual info to use, and this system talk did kill a townie alrdy and is delaying the town bomb upgrade. But you guys do as you please, bitching won't work with the two of you anyway, learned that alrdy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's not "so many people", it's mostly me and Gry. From what I have seen, Gry does it or tries to do it every game he plays. So do I. Nothing surprising.
On the other hand, I never get why people want to vote and move on fast from arguments, either. It's a matter of preference, I guess.
Farfs and gnut were talking about it a bunch the other day unless I'm insane. Perhaps it is only you two and the walls of text of something I couldn't care less makes it seem like more.

It's not moving fast, you can keep it around, just annoying to dedicate whole days to small things and ignore the elephant in the room. That is how grace got killed. Won't tell you how to play tho, do wtv.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's kind of annoying to channel the discussion on this after complaining about how we channeled it on colors yday, tho. You guys don't join any other discussion, like the fact I have actual info to use, and this system talk did kill a townie alrdy and is delaying the town bomb upgrade. But you guys do as you please, bitching won't work with the two of you anyway, learned that alrdy.
Just use your great info then, no one is stopping you.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It's kind of annoying to channel the discussion on this after complaining about how we channeled it on colors yday, tho. You guys don't join any other discussion, like the fact I have actual info to use, and this system talk did kill a townie alrdy and is delaying the town bomb upgrade. But you guys do as you please, bitching won't work with the two of you anyway, learned that alrdy.
What is your actual info to use, I must have missed that. I only saw the tidbit about you not willing to be sharing it for the time being. I'm not blaming you for not sharing it, just that the actual info hasn't even come into play to work with yet.
Saying this system talk killed a Townie is disingenuous. We had nothing to work with on Day 1, we rolled the dice and failed. That doesn't seem any different than any other random Day 1 failures to me. Just that we had a vague plan which did not work out.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We had nothing to work with on Day 1, we rolled the dice and failed. That doesn't seem any different than any other random Day 1 failures to me. Just that we had a vague plan which did not work out.
Except the two third parties that basically revealed themselves and would easily unlock stronger roles in day 1 rather than passive crap?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you would actually read posts you'd be aware I can't do it alone... Genius.
Need someone to write it for you or sth?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What is your actual info to use, I must have missed that. I only saw the tidbit about you not willing to be sharing it for the time being. I'm not blaming you for not sharing it, just that the actual info hasn't even come into play to work with yet.
Saying this system talk killed a Townie is disingenuous. We had nothing to work with on Day 1, we rolled the dice and failed. That doesn't seem any different than any other random Day 1 failures to me. Just that we had a vague plan which did not work out.
The "color talk" people shit on now was also relevant. Greg colored his text the same way Panda colored the TP roles in the suggestion thread. The majority ignored it.

I said the town upgrade PM provides the details for all the upgrades a townie can get. If people start saying if they upgraded or not and just give bits like Asako did, allegiances can also be checked with way more precision than guessing this code or wondering why Hardy has to kill 2 and DD blows up in 3 nights. Defusers are very easy to upgrade, there are plenty TBs out there so I rly doubt only me and Asako upgraded. Greg didn't mention anything on his side, for example. We could have upgraded mafia and TPs out there and we're not giving a damn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Need someone to write it for you or sth
Just go take your frustration with misinformation somewhere else...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
The "color talk" people shit on now was also relevant. Greg colored his text the same way Panda colored the TP roles in the suggestion thread. The majority ignored it.

I said the town upgrade PM provides the details for all the upgrades a townie can get. If people start saying if they upgraded or not and just give bits like Asako did, allegiances can also be checked with way more precision than guessing this code or wondering why Hardy has to kill 2 and DD blows up in 3 nights. Defusers are very easy to upgrade, there are plenty TBs out there so I rly doubt only me and Asako upgraded. Greg didn't mention anything on his side, for example. We could have upgraded mafia and TPs out there and we're not giving a damn.
Define giving a damn, then. Are you not interested in lynching Holt like several people are already doing?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Define giving a damn, then. Are you not interested in lynching Holt like several people are already doing?
I actually am. Town TBs need a scum to upgrade alrdy, God knows what the scums need, and we're delaying that with "ifs" instead of going for the TPs that maybe could start killing alrdy... So besides delaying the town bombs we might have a bigger kill count next night that might not hit mafia only...

How does that prevent us from making actual check ups tho? How is it bad to have more intel for the following days?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On the emotional stance tho I currently just wish Hardy goes to hell... sadly I don't think that's the best course for today, if you only wanna hear my take on the expected day lynch only. Meh, fuck it... Bbl.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Rude
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also @Asako when you say that you have another temporary role along with your true one, does it mean that you can also get a power up for that temporary role if you fulfil certain conditions?
Another temporary role? What exactly do you mean?
Do you have another condition to meet?
No
Won't say more, as I really really want to hear form those who said nothing especially gry considering he was the one who initiated the gamble on crescent, and not sticking to lynching a more probably scum that could have unlocked TB FP

And guys stop with your dumb theories, if you continue like this we can come up with a lot of those, and it will only add confusing, we know with time what N0 means but right now we dont have enough info to know what's what's, stick with what we have right now, with knowing who unlocked their FP and pressuring who not talking
Making an other theory will not lead anywhere with how little info we have
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top