Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Alright, then. I will stop with my dumb theories and afk coast through the rest of the game like half of the players do all the time instead. Clearly not interested in getting talked shit while trying to have fun and not interested in being told what to do with a disclaimer of not doing so, either.

Vote Kill Hardy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No
Won't say more, as I really really want to hear form those who said nothing especially gry considering he was the one who initiated the gamble on crescent, and not sticking to lynching a more probably scum that could have unlocked TB FP

And guys stop with your dumb theories, if you continue like this we can come up with a lot of those, and it will only add confusing, we know with time what N0 means but right now we dont have enough info to know what's what's, stick with what we have right now, with knowing who unlocked their FP and pressuring who not talking
Making an other theory will not lead anywhere with how little info we have
„Stop with the theories“ LMAO. Do you even hear yourself Asako?

Except the two third parties that basically revealed themselves and would easily unlock stronger roles in day 1 rather than passive crap?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Need someone to write it for you or sth?
Now who is unlocking stronger roles? Mafia or town? I myself gain no great role up from lynches like others so I‘m not as eager to kill the blue text folks. All I wanna play around with currently are the N0 things, rest seems pretty boring.

Farf and Asako supposedly have info but can‘t share until some conditions are met, not sure what to think of that more than „ok“.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For me today is either lynching Hardy or Holt, both could be relevant to fill more info gaps.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@GrySun @Vandred @Tatasugoi there no point in keeping what you are

Also no, gry we have no condition, I just want to hear form all of you especially and the other defuser, I don't mind revealing everything right now, tho I agree with lala that it doesn't seem wise before others talk

Also I mean stop with your theories about N0 right now, as we don't have enough info to back things up yet, more like it will lead to town lynch like yesterday, crescent died because you guys wanted to confirm your theory, it was a dumb lynch while there was no info to confirm anything, what I'm saying focus more on those not talking or gnut and holt that are obviously TP
(Btw I'm up for the double lynch)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Alright, then. I will stop with my dumb theories and afk coast through the rest of the game like half of the players do all the time instead. Clearly not interested in getting talked shit while trying to have fun and not interested in being told what to do with a disclaimer of not doing so, either.

Vote Kill Hardy
I shit talked you? O.o lol...

Now who is unlocking stronger roles? Mafia or town? I myself gain no great role up from lynches like others so I‘m not as eager to kill the blue text folks. All I wanna play around with currently are the N0 things, rest seems pretty boring.

Farf and Asako supposedly have info but can‘t share until some conditions are met, not sure what to think of that more than „ok“.
Well thx for finally sharing your role. My doubt from y'day remained tho and I waited for nothing since now I can compare. You should know well how it's like to hold relevant info so scums can't falsely claim since you just did it when you were doctor and that was critical in that game... But wtv, you two can play solo, just how I can criticize it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun @Vandred @Tatasugoi there no point in keeping what you are

Also no, gry we have no condition, I just want to hear form all of you especially and the other defuser, I don't mind revealing everything right now, tho I agree with lala that it doesn't seem wise before others talk

Also I mean stop with your theories about N0 right now, as we don't have enough info to back things up yet, more like it will lead to town lynch like yesterday, crescent died because you guys wanted to confirm your theory, it was a dumb lynch while there was no info to confirm anything, what I'm saying focus more on those not talking or gnut and holt that are obviously TP
(Btw I'm up for the double lynch)
Ah no point, rly... If you're not a liar you know what kind of things you can check on upgraded defusers later on, if there isn't a bloodbath that kills us both tonight. I trust you cause as Haku said you're always coming clean first, harder to anticipate what lies to make. Gonna cool, I'm aware I can let this game take the best of me...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Seraph it's really really weird that this game you're inactive anything up with your life event or just wanting to stay in the background
Did you defuse anyone yesterday
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I just got here, trying to catch up. But uh, why is there already a wagon on me?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun @Vandred @Tatasugoi there no point in keeping what you are

Also no, gry we have no condition, I just want to hear form all of you especially and the other defuser, I don't mind revealing everything right now, tho I agree with lala that it doesn't seem wise before others talk

Also I mean stop with your theories about N0 right now, as we don't have enough info to back things up yet, more like it will lead to town lynch like yesterday, crescent died because you guys wanted to confirm your theory, it was a dumb lynch while there was no info to confirm anything, what I'm saying focus more on those not talking or gnut and holt that are obviously TP
(Btw I'm up for the double lynch)
We totally have enough, at least to catch Hardy. Cres died for the theories, so for her I will not let her death be for nothing and continue. Her death paints Hardy badly according to most theories. The only thing preventing my lock is Holt also being a good target.

I will share if the others do I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well thx for finally sharing your role. My doubt from y'day remained tho and I waited for nothing since now I can compare. You should know well how it's like to hold relevant info so scums can't falsely claim since you just did it when you were doctor and that was critical in that game... But wtv, you two can play solo, just how I can criticize it.
I doubt you figured it from that :hmm Unless you rly got a ton of info. But then your doubts should have gone away.

You should know well that I always went around and asked for roles in these games before. But for now I don‘t see why I should say more. If you get the last 2 to share I can too. I said I‘m either TB or Defuser, that should be enough no?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm trying to actually read the posts, but the fact that a fair amount is still based on the whole color thing is disappointing to say the least. Anyway, for the record, I haven't unlocked my potential despite attempting to defuse someone. And let's look at this, mafia died tonight, so that means there are at least 2 mafia teams.
N0 was all investigation, so it's fair to say no one unlocked potential then.
D1- we discover everyone is either a TB or BD. And have conditions for unlocking potential (so no one actually has a role)
N1- this follows that only mafia would be able to kill (so only red and orange mafia can kill). Naturally mafia don't need a role to kill. The mere fact they are mafia is sufficient. It's not the same for TP though, because the TP role determines if he can kill or not.

Relevance? I and Greg got same color. Let's play around with the idea that we're TP. I'm pretty sure there are others who got this as well but decided to not say because we already got shit on for possibly trying to figure this thing out. Demon even explicitly said that he wouldn't say if he had a diff color. Assume there is a santa TP on unlocking potential, he would need at least 6 nights to win. Because at N1 (if he's really lucky) would be when he unlocks potential and finds out his santa. We're already looking at 2 mafia teams and 2 TPs if we want to go by this color. Forget the fact that winning as a TP is hard enough, but then we're going with the fact that Panda would handicap TPs by having multiple and setting them back at least 1 day? wow... I feel myself getting triggered already because I would've just afk. I'm going to cool off and maybe try to make sense of the whole thing

In the meantime, Votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you defuse someone? Who? What did you get?
see above. I tried to defuse lady pompon, I got no response
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I doubt you figured it from that :hmm Unless you rly got a ton of info. But then your doubts should have gone away.

You should know well that I always went around and asked for roles in these games before. But for now I don‘t see why I should say more. If you get the last 2 to share I can too. I said I‘m either TB or Defuser, that should be enough no?
Gry, it's the second time you imply you know what role you'll get. First time I read that comment just now, my interpretation was "if he doesn't get a role from lynching, he's a defuser". If it's not that, I hope you see why it makes me uneasy to keep reading you know something no one else does.
Additionally, we struggle to tell allegiances cause we lack knowledge. Mafia know themselves for sure (at least their own party) and can play around with the possibility of Greg and Holt being TP. They have better chances to crack that shit than us, and could use it to feed us with false solutions as well. Meanwhile you seem uninterested in info that concerns townies and keep feeding us new theories. I'm not saying you shouldn't be checking that mechanic, I'll just ask you the same I did to Holt: put yourself in my position and try to see if that doesn't make you wonder at all...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm trying to actually read the posts, but the fact that a fair amount is still based on the whole color thing is disappointing to say the least. Anyway, for the record, I haven't unlocked my potential despite attempting to defuse someone. And let's look at this, mafia died tonight, so that means there are at least 2 mafia teams.
N0 was all investigation, so it's fair to say no one unlocked potential then.
D1- we discover everyone is either a TB or BD. And have conditions for unlocking potential (so no one actually has a role)
N1- this follows that only mafia would be able to kill (so only red and orange mafia can kill). Naturally mafia don't need a role to kill. The mere fact they are mafia is sufficient. It's not the same for TP though, because the TP role determines if he can kill or not.

Relevance? I and Greg got same color. Let's play around with the idea that we're TP. I'm pretty sure there are others who got this as well but decided to not say because we already got shit on for possibly trying to figure this thing out. Demon even explicitly said that he wouldn't say if he had a diff color. Assume there is a santa TP on unlocking potential, he would need at least 6 nights to win. Because at N1 (if he's really lucky) would be when he unlocks potential and finds out his santa. We're already looking at 2 mafia teams and 2 TPs if we want to go by this color. Forget the fact that winning as a TP is hard enough, but then we're going with the fact that Panda would handicap TPs by having multiple and setting them back at least 1 day? wow... I feel myself getting triggered already because I would've just afk. I'm going to cool off and maybe try to make sense of the whole thing

In the meantime, Votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



see above. I tried to defuse lady pompon, I got no response
Let's not start an argument cause we're both tilted but you should be aware that yours and Greg's investigations place Hardy as mafia in many scenarios, in spite of his weird claim. So you, Greg and him are still likely scum and people would mostly only argue about who goes first and why.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry, it's the second time you imply you know what role you'll get. First time I read that comment just now, my interpretation was "if he doesn't get a role from lynching, he's a defuser". If it's not that, I hope you see why it makes me uneasy to keep reading you know something no one else does.
Additionally, we struggle to tell allegiances cause we lack knowledge. Mafia know themselves for sure (at least their own party) and can play around with the possibility of Greg and Holt being TP. They have better chances to crack that shit than us, and could use it to feed us with false solutions as well. Meanwhile you seem uninterested in info that concerns townies and keep feeding us new theories. I'm not saying you shouldn't be checking that mechanic, I'll just ask you the same I did to Holt: put yourself in my position and try to see if that doesn't make you wonder at all...
I don‘t see what you‘re reading, but for me my temporary role is my role and I refer to it as such. I don‘t see myself being able to unlock the full potential but I will try.

There‘s TBs that don‘t get their full potential with lynches, at least I remember some people last day said so. So I‘d call your interpretation to be just a big uncertain guess. And no I don‘t know something no one else does, I know at least 1 other person has the same role and condition as me.

I‘d try putting myself in your position if I knew what it was. You mentioned having some info, but how can you do nothing helpful with it(you and Asako together even) with 19/22 roles out? Hence why I don‘t see your urgency nor your position.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Why was there only one kill tonight by the way? Sorry if that been discussed already. If we assume there are two mafia teams and red mafia killed an orange mafia, where is the orange mafia kill?
There's no doc, prostitute etc yet. Did orange mafia just not kill anyone?

So far we're not getting anywhere to be honest, i'd like to get results asap. Could we try to double lynch Hardy and Holt?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm trying to actually read the posts, but the fact that a fair amount is still based on the whole color thing is disappointing to say the least. Anyway, for the record, I haven't unlocked my potential despite attempting to defuse someone. And let's look at this, mafia died tonight, so that means there are at least 2 mafia teams.
N0 was all investigation, so it's fair to say no one unlocked potential then.
D1- we discover everyone is either a TB or BD. And have conditions for unlocking potential (so no one actually has a role)
N1- this follows that only mafia would be able to kill (so only red and orange mafia can kill). Naturally mafia don't need a role to kill. The mere fact they are mafia is sufficient. It's not the same for TP though, because the TP role determines if he can kill or not.

Relevance? I and Greg got same color. Let's play around with the idea that we're TP. I'm pretty sure there are others who got this as well but decided to not say because we already got shit on for possibly trying to figure this thing out. Demon even explicitly said that he wouldn't say if he had a diff color. Assume there is a santa TP on unlocking potential, he would need at least 6 nights to win. Because at N1 (if he's really lucky) would be when he unlocks potential and finds out his santa. We're already looking at 2 mafia teams and 2 TPs if we want to go by this color. Forget the fact that winning as a TP is hard enough, but then we're going with the fact that Panda would handicap TPs by having multiple and setting them back at least 1 day? wow... I feel myself getting triggered already because I would've just afk. I'm going to cool off and maybe try to make sense of the whole thing

In the meantime, Votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



see above. I tried to defuse lady pompon, I got no response
Sorry Holt but at this point it feels like you and Greg just messed up, and Panda also by not notifying you two correctly. And while it sucks, it still is what it is. Desin was a red colored TB, a townie role given to a mafia. That alone tells us the blue Defusers are not town.

As for Lady pompom, my guess would be that someone else won the cointoss and defused her before you did? Since mafias were given Defuser/TB roles too there‘d be no need to lie about which one who got, at least I think so.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why was there only one kill tonight by the way? Sorry if that been discussed already. If we assume there are two mafia teams and red mafia killed an orange mafia, where is the orange mafia kill?
There's no doc, prostitute etc yet. Did orange mafia just not kill anyone?

So far we're not getting anywhere to be honest, i'd like to get results asap. Could we try to double lynch Hardy and Holt?
Maybe desin was the killer and lost the cointoss?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also @Holt worst-case your death helps confirm Gnut‘s blue text to be a townie not a TP, so it‘s still valuable. While you can complain to the hosts in the deadpad.

Though I would say it was a bad player practice for you two to have ever even shared your color of text in a PM, I‘d have prolly hostkilled for that. But I‘d also write you explicitly that you‘re a TP so..
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph it's really really weird that this game you're inactive anything up with your life event or just wanting to stay in the background
Did you defuse anyone yesterday
Yeah, a bunch of stuff came up that I need to deal with so I only get here at Night, if at all.

To answer the other Question: No. I did not defuse anyone, if I did my potential would be unlocked and I would gain my true role/s.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, a bunch of stuff came up that I need to deal with so I only get here at Night, if at all.

To answer the other Question: No. I did not defuse anyone, if I did my potential would be unlocked and I would gain my true role/s.
Why not defuse then?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
In all the TB that we have, who needs to be defused next night ?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why not defuse then?
Because my target wasn't a Bomb, and how would I know? I'm not enough in the picture to make an accurate guess in this game.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Finally able to be here properly. Currently making dinner and catching up.

Got defused last night, which unlocked my full potential
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top