Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@GrySun @Vandred @Tatasugoi there no point in keeping what you are

Also no, gry we have no condition, I just want to hear form all of you especially and the other defuser, I don't mind revealing everything right now, tho I agree with lala that it doesn't seem wise before others talk

Also I mean stop with your theories about N0 right now, as we don't have enough info to back things up yet, more like it will lead to town lynch like yesterday, crescent died because you guys wanted to confirm your theory, it was a dumb lynch while there was no info to confirm anything, what I'm saying focus more on those not talking or gnut and holt that are obviously TP
(Btw I'm up for the double lynch)
Well, I'm a bomb. I wasn't understanding the game well (plus I was working a lot and didn't have much time to read and think about it e.e') so I didn't target anyone and the host chose Takuan. He is guilty.
Somebody can fill me in about the last events? Thanks! :3
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well, I'm a bomb. I wasn't understanding the game well (plus I was working a lot and didn't have much time to read and think about it e.e') so I didn't target anyone and the host chose Takuan. He is guilty.
Somebody can fill me in about the last events? Thanks! :3
Wait you're time bomb or just bomb ?

There a lot of event that happen mainly holt and gnut that said their color is baby blue so they suspected of being a third party, while the other is marma is supected of being scum cuz daws FP didn't unlock when he defused her
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
There‘s lots of grey area in that condition and frankly sounds like a lie. As Time Bomb you can only kill 1 person, so they‘d want you to lynch 2 mafias before you explode. And depending on when you explode that‘s kinda impossible to meet?
That's sad. So I have few chances to become a better role.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hardy.

That said lynch him next day if he kills me tonight.
I went back and read, well he didn't exactly say townie but 2 anti town
I think I confused pompom now town that is clearly non town and hardy 2 anti town.
Still thanks for telling who it was, saved me form reading back more (that I was doing before you posting)
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wait you're time bomb or just bomb ?

There a lot of event that happen mainly holt and gnut that said their color is baby blue so they suspected of being a third party, while the other is marma is supected of being scum cuz daws FP didn't unlock when he defused her
Time bomb.

But I don't think this color thing makes sense. Idk, I'm a bit confused about it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, got it more or less, a lot of juicy stuff happened

First of all sorry guys, been absent for way too long and honestly forgot about the game till now. Will make up for it

Now onto discussion

Here‘s round 2 of my Conan episode of trying to crack the meaning behind our Det results.

I noticed a couple of things:

1. Holt(blue text Defuser) got Innocent on Crescent(Confirmed Townie TB). Gnut(blue text Defuser) got Guilty on Hardy(claiming Townie TB).
Now tell me, why would Gnut and Holt, who are both blue TBs who both investigated 2 townie TBs get different results, if both them and their targets are the same?

Because Hardy is mafia. If not then this whole system makes no sense and can go into the trash.
I‘m open for other people‘s thoughts on this.

2. Crescent(Confirmed Town TB) got Guilty on SonOfDaws(unknown role?); desin24(Confirmed Mafia TB) got Guilty on Erin(Claming Town Defuser).

Now the question is, would a town and mafia TBs get the same result on a townie or not? If yes then Daws must be a Town Defuser for them both to be town. If not then one of them is lying if Daws is also claiming Defuser, and it could fit if he claims TB. Good to keep in mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

EDIT: Daws claimed Defuser. So would a mafia and town TBs get the same result on two townie Defusers?
I still believe the system has to be more complicated than that. I envision it more like @Hakuteiken did, with both allegiance and role as factors. If not then its just gg mafos.

Still the point on Hardy is irrefutable and its nice seeing so much people outright ignoring it.

I'm trying to actually read the posts, but the fact that a fair amount is still based on the whole color thing is disappointing to say the least. Anyway, for the record, I haven't unlocked my potential despite attempting to defuse someone. And let's look at this, mafia died tonight, so that means there are at least 2 mafia teams.
N0 was all investigation, so it's fair to say no one unlocked potential then.
D1- we discover everyone is either a TB or BD. And have conditions for unlocking potential (so no one actually has a role)
N1- this follows that only mafia would be able to kill (so only red and orange mafia can kill). Naturally mafia don't need a role to kill. The mere fact they are mafia is sufficient. It's not the same for TP though, because the TP role determines if he can kill or not.

Relevance? I and Greg got same color. Let's play around with the idea that we're TP. I'm pretty sure there are others who got this as well but decided to not say because we already got shit on for possibly trying to figure this thing out. Demon even explicitly said that he wouldn't say if he had a diff color. Assume there is a santa TP on unlocking potential, he would need at least 6 nights to win. Because at N1 (if he's really lucky) would be when he unlocks potential and finds out his santa. We're already looking at 2 mafia teams and 2 TPs if we want to go by this color. Forget the fact that winning as a TP is hard enough, but then we're going with the fact that Panda would handicap TPs by having multiple and setting them back at least 1 day? wow... I feel myself getting triggered already because I would've just afk. I'm going to cool off and maybe try to make sense of the whole thing

In the meantime, Votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



see above. I tried to defuse lady pompon, I got no response
I still dont want to believe you are TP and that the whole color stuff is just related to N0 sanities, same with G, cause if it really is it would be fucked up, not fair at all. But lynching you is also the easiest path to confirm a lot of stuff. Best case scenario quite some players would unlock their roles, besides proving some sanity issues.

Still all in for lynching any of the top 3. All hail Duck Jesus for catching the gal that stole my Taku-chi :lambirb
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So you also needed a townie and was also satisfied with what Greg and Asako carefully provided and is inquiring me? '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And as I said, Bia can't know if she was defused or not, she can't testify for you, not that it matters as well.
I wasn't saying Bia would testify for me. I'm saying I defsed her last night, but apparently my condition wasn't met as I didn't unlock my potential.

Yes I needed a townie, and not like I was satisfied, you were the one who was satisfied no? I didn't mind either way cos I was already in a mood.
Because Holt is also blue, wasn't he`? Gnut came out as blue role himself while Holt was investigated by somebody as blue. I think it was Gryf? Who was it again..
I'll be honest, you're doing a fine job of riling me up. What are you even on about? Investigated as blue? Jesus
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But lynching you is also the easiest path to confirm a lot of stuff. Best case scenario quite some players would unlock their roles, besides proving some sanity issues.
I'm not sure what you expect to gain from lynching me tbh. I already said I'm defuser, and my color is blue. No unlocked potential despite defusing someone last night. I mean, sure you guys will confirm that I didn't lie so there's that
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chill. It's just if we all really are defusers and timebombs with different conditions to fulfill and we got only one night kill with a red mafia as victim it makes sense to assume desin got killed by either orange mafia or blue 3rd party. And if the hosts tied the kill condition to have a real role not defuser or timebomb because townies got no docs or dets or anything yet really before night 1 then it makes sense that the one who was able to kill somebody on night 1 was able to fulfill their condition or never had one to begin with because 3rd party time bomb or diffuser does not exist. And the colors surely has to play a role for the night 0 investigations else the hosts would not have changed the color findings of somebody from green to red due a mistake. Maybe I and others change our vote to Marm or gnut. Day is still young.
Except a third party wouldn't be able to kill yet because they're just a TB or BD. The mafia can because their kill isn't attached to their role.
In a game where pretty much everyone is either a TB or BD, I can't see how someone will conveniently have an opportunity to fulfil his condition pre-N1 or have none to begin with....

You don't even get the thing about the colors at all apparently. Because you're talking about something else now
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill marmaladesky
I'm exhausted already. Wtv
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votekill Hardy

Tried defusing him because of my result/his elaborate conditions/him asking not too....got nothing.
So could have lost a coinflip/got blocked/or he's no timebomb....idk
:cookiehand
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The desin death feels like a mentor tbh. Why would mafia or a SK try to kill one of the most inactives of yesterday?

I'm not sure what you expect to gain from lynching me tbh. I already said I'm defuser, and my color is blue. No unlocked potential despite defusing someone last night. I mean, sure you guys will confirm that I didn't lie so there's that
I mean that if you flip TP a lot of people with the lynch condition will awaken (ayayayayyyy... sorry xD) and it would prove gnut to be scum aswell. Besides the sanity contrast would become clearer, tho not really solved, you could have lied after all.

Still when it comes to it I would rather go for a practically confirmed mafia instead of you...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If Tata has the same requirements as I do I rather her stay quiet fwiw.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom are you defused?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I didn't unlock my potential by defusing you. Which should happen if you're townie
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Farfalla ^ there you go
--- Double Post Merged, ---


But they didn't have to do it word by word though? Weren't you mentioning it yesterday that you had compared the conditions of the BDs ?
I am not sure. At least I did not get any message telling me it
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
votekill Hardy

Tried defusing him because of my result/his elaborate conditions/him asking not too....got nothing.
So could have lost a coinflip/got blocked/or he's no timebomb....idk
:cookiehand
Why would I say Im TB if i wasnt lol, Im not suicidal like saying Im blue or sth.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill MarmaladeSky for now
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky thoughts on Daws‘ accusation?
I’m a bit late, sorry about that. I’ll try to follow the game until the end of this phase, but considering my constant need for sleep lately I am afraid i might leave a bit earlier.

The thing is, I could try to figure out what might have happened. I saw some a possibility mentioned in this thread.
But that would be just speculation, and that doesn’t really say that much I suppose.

Have no way to prove my innocence right now, other than my word. So if you guys feel that lynching me gives town answers - i’d be okay with that. My role certainly isn’t very benificial anyway so it is not a major loss to town if I do die this day.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ah yes then I know what you mean, that's true



I think I remember that you said your condition was to lynch 2 townies yesterday
Unless my memory is confusing you withhave someone else, I remember clearly someone condition was to get 2 townies lynched


Going back into d1 to make sure, I don't want my memory to fault me
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Ok nvm maybe
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who was the one who said they need townie to die
No. I never said it. I always told my condition was lynching a non-townie.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Did other people who supposedly got defused receive any message telling it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top