Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Me too. But Idk what to do to make it happen.
Is your condition to lynch 2-anti townies? Yes or no, would help.

And just a question to @Hardy you read my previous theory, do you have any explanation of why you and Cres, with the same role, would give a different result to two people of the same role and color? At this rate the only explanation in your favor I can think of is that the whole system was just a randomized troll, but is that really what we should be content with?

I still believe the system has to be more complicated than that. I envision it more like @Hakuteiken did, with both allegiance and role as factors. If not then its just gg mafos.

Still the point on Hardy is irrefutable and its nice seeing so much people outright ignoring it.
But mine also works with both allegiance and role :notlikethis Not sure what you misread. In my theory it‘s both about the targeter‘s role and allegiance, as well as the targeted person‘s role and allegiance. I don‘t see a more complicated version than this, while still being possible to figure out.

Iirc Haku‘s theory is similar but explains it away as only Defusers‘ actions mattering while TBs are just confusion-noise.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m a bit late, sorry about that. I’ll try to follow the game until the end of this phase, but considering my constant need for sleep lately I am afraid i might leave a bit earlier.

The thing is, I could try to figure out what might have happened. I saw some a possibility mentioned in this thread.
But that would be just speculation, and that doesn’t really say that much I suppose.

Have no way to prove my innocence right now, other than my word. So if you guys feel that lynching me gives town answers - i’d be okay with that. My role certainly isn’t very benificial anyway so it is not a major loss to town if I do die this day.
There is a way to possibly prove your innocence. Tell us what your full potential did. A new role? Let‘s see how believable you can make it, counting both the condition of being defused as well as what it gave you.

After all there‘s still the, albeit small, chance someone other than Daws defused you and won the cointoss but for some reason didn‘t say anything. Like a mafia, to stay silent.

And I‘m in no way defending you, just curious to see what more you can tell and how much sense it‘ll make.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m about to sleep so will lock my vote on one of you 3.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Guess I'll call it a day considering that everyone pretty much decided on today's lynch.

Votekill MarmaladeSky

It seems to be the most logical choice for now, so I'll go for it.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Votekill Hardy. Triple lynch, Gry. LET'S. DO. IT.




Worst-case scenario, we just end up lynching one or two ¯\_( '3')_/¯
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votelock Hardy

Maybe like this you can still double lynch Holt and Marm. If not then whatever, both are fine.
As for Hardy, I will continue the path of science until I am no more. :mono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Hardy. Triple lynch, Gry. LET'S. DO. IT.




Worst-case scenario, we just end up lynching one or two ¯\_( '3')_/¯
Haha thought the same at the same time? Nice.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I wasn't saying Bia would testify for me. I'm saying I defsed her last night, but apparently my condition wasn't met as I didn't unlock my potential.

Yes I needed a townie, and not like I was satisfied, you were the one who was satisfied no? I didn't mind either way cos I was already in a mood.
It's not about being satisfied, just not set on that at the time being. It was early day phase, we were just figuring out the whole setup. I just threw the question back at you to show you also didn't care enough to dig it, even tho you only showed up later on. And I just showed I share clauses with Asako now (and there's more), telling it before she would.


Moving to my vote cause I'll be coming and going again. Was gonna vote Holt at first cause he has more votes than Greg and a mafia team can keep killing without a member while a single TP can be a killer team on its own, but Holt said he didn't upgrade (same with Greg now) and even tho it's not like they could be trusted, Marmy stated she alrdy got her upgrade. Townies got two, the perma role and another temporary one, I don't even wanna think what things she could have gotten if scums are the same... So in spite of her being TP or Mafia : votekill Marmy. Gryff's point about maybe someone defused her before Daws made me worried, specially now that it seems that Thais shares conditions with DD, but since no one shares Marmy's conditions so far or said that tried to defuse her as well, I guess that's unlikely.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
!votelock Hardy

Maybe like this you can still double lynch Holt and Marm. If not then whatever, both are fine.
As for Hardy, I will continue the path of science until I am no more. :mono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Haha thought the same at the same time? Nice.
Almost the same. I still believe in town being able to accomplish the impossible when we work together. If we can lynch a DTV and a Noble on D1 in two consecutive games, a triple lynch with 21 voters and three or more competing scum teams should be child's play. :hee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@GrySun it could be anything from the system being random to either of them lying.

I would rather lynch holt or greg instead of marma as that should reduce the quantity of killing parties, but Im willing to even vote for myself just because of how chaotical the quadruple kill sounds.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Where are we standing in terms of votes right now?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have to start dinner.
But just the fact Hardy is the only one with his conditions for full power shows he lied regardless.
No one has come forth and said they have the same....even the nite 3 timebombs.

But me and holt are catching hell for confirming we got same colored roles....smh

votelock Hardy
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Everytime gry says anything about science I can only imagine senku sadistic face

ignore my shit edit of taking out what senku saying, I'm in my phone
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
specially now that it seems that Thais shares conditions with DD
She kinda implied she shared her unlock condition with Hardy too though. But I suppose I'm not in the position to ask for hints :amuse


Where are we standing in terms of votes right now?
I think it's

Holt at 7
Marmy at 6
Hardy at 5

at the moment.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So the next one up should throw a vote in for Hardy :verily
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I have to start dinner.
But just the fact Hardy is the only one with his conditions for full power shows he lied regardless.
No one has come forth and said they have the same....even the nite 3 timebombs.

But me and holt are catching hell for confirming we got same colored roles....smh

votelock Hardy
Until now DD was alone in his requirement, but you ignored it. Me being alone means nothing, someone could still be hiding their requirement (or I could very well be alone, because I'm stronger). Marma is as alone as I am but was actually caught lying by Daws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She kinda implied she shared her unlock condition with Hardy too though. But I suppose I'm not in the position to ask for hints :amuse



I think it's

Holt at 7
Marmy at 6
Hardy at 5

at the moment.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So the next one up should throw a vote in for Hardy :verily
Damn I can tie it at 666
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I said I was defuser though.....why even waste your action like that?
I didn't properly backread so i didn't know. I guess that closes the curtain on that mess up of mine.


He did say he had little time to play, but not even checking an Erin recap for targets?
Yeah,i'm very disappointed with @Seraph as well. I can't believe he did not check Erin's list...

Jokes aside,wether i had checked the Recap or not my choice of target could've still been a fail in the end. Who knows how truthful everybody is this time around,besides,how useful can i be with the presence i have in this game?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
Going to update votes, few mins of patience svp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Until now DD was alone in his requirement, but you ignored it. Me being alone means nothing, someone could still be hiding their requirement (or I could very well be alone, because I'm stronger). Marma is as alone as I am but was actually caught lying by Daws
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Damn I can tie it at 666
Why would I tell the truth about my role color...putting my self at risk,even saying I knew it would....but make up/lie about who and what my result was?

Risk my life for a lynch....with no basis.
Thats because according to you guys deductions...I am 3rd party....so that would make you what?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is your condition to lynch 2-anti townies? Yes or no, would help.
Well, it says that I need to keep being a time bomb till night 3 to unlock my full potential. Idk what it means, like, I need to keep me alive till night 3? O.o

And I just arrived my sister's home today, many hours traveling and I couldn't catch up all the posts, but I guess mafia doesn't know their roles too because it would be too easy for them. I still think Hardy is suspicious, his answers didnt't convince me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why would I tell the truth about my role color...putting my self at risk,even saying I knew it would....but make up/lie about who and what my result was?

Risk my life for a lynch....with no basis.
Thats because according to you guys deductions...I am 3rd party....so that would make you what?
Let's be real here you lost all logical credibility when you told us all your role was blue, so there are no answers for your riddles '-'
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why would I tell the truth about my role color...putting my self at risk,even saying I knew it would....but make up/lie about who and what my result was?

Risk my life for a lynch....with no basis.
Thats because according to you guys deductions...I am 3rd party....so that would make you what?
Why it would risk you? Is it different from the others?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I still think Hardy is suspicious, his answers didnt't convince me.
I have the food so that better convince you. I already got a beer so i dont mind eating alone.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let's be real here you lost all logical credibility when you told us all your role was blue, so there are no answers for your riddles '-'
First I'm old and senile....now I'm a mastermind....lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top