Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can't vote for yourself, you should know this :nah
Nowhere in the rule says that. Some hosts allow it and some don't. I would.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Since the Hosts are Updating the Votes right now,i guess i'll throw mine in now as well:

Votekill MarmaladeSky
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I recall making Kat kill herself like that, and it was beautiful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since the Hosts are Updating the Votes right now,i guess i'll throw mine in now as well:

Votekill MarmaladeSky
Noooo
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
She kinda implied she shared her unlock condition with Hardy too though. But I suppose I'm not in the position to ask for hints :amuse
I could swear she posted something that even got quoted by Gry mentioning 3 nights but meh gonna check again. Kinda running right now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I could swear she posted something that even got quoted by Gry mentioning 3 nights but meh gonna check again. Kinda running right now.
Even tho you consider me scum....plz tell me you know your hubby is also.
Why would I lie about him but tell on my self?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Is your condition to lynch 2-anti townies? Yes or no, would help.

And just a question to @Hardy you read my previous theory, do you have any explanation of why you and Cres, with the same role, would give a different result to two people of the same role and color? At this rate the only explanation in your favor I can think of is that the whole system was just a randomized troll, but is that really what we should be content with?



But mine also works with both allegiance and role :notlikethis Not sure what you misread. In my theory it‘s both about the targeter‘s role and allegiance, as well as the targeted person‘s role and allegiance. I don‘t see a more complicated version than this, while still being possible to figure out.

Iirc Haku‘s theory is similar but explains it away as only Defusers‘ actions mattering while TBs are just confusion-noise.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There is a way to possibly prove your innocence. Tell us what your full potential did. A new role? Let‘s see how believable you can make it, counting both the condition of being defused as well as what it gave you.

After all there‘s still the, albeit small, chance someone other than Daws defused you and won the cointoss but for some reason didn‘t say anything. Like a mafia, to stay silent.

And I‘m in no way defending you, just curious to see what more you can tell and how much sense it‘ll make.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m about to sleep so will lock my vote on one of you 3.
Right, maybe its how restrictive it Haku's sounds, but I did read it fast. I also have to sleep soon.

Anyway, Marm is quite the safe bet tbh but she could also be set up by a Mafia defuser that defused her and now keeps quiet. The question is why would a townie time bomb power up just for being defused and by scum, it makes no sense.
So it comes to believe or not in Daws, and he gains nothing by lying.

The Hardy issue is superjuicy too :mono but thats also assuming that if Holt flips TP he didnt lie. Its still... legit experimentation :edu

Votekill Hardy. Triple lynch, Gry. LET'S. DO. IT.




Worst-case scenario, we just end up lynching one or two ¯\_( '3')_/¯
Me likes this :lambirb But I dont think it will work tbh, not enough cooperation.

Will votelock Marmalade and go to bed
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just tell him to go fuck himself, Greg, lol. Don't hold back.
I still love him...he know.
Me and him have a special bond...for some reason:XD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What's wrong with you people
Nowhere in the rule says that. Some hosts allow it and some don't. I would.
But why? should be the question here. Doesn't quite feel in the spirit of the game to vote for oneself, you're essentially choosing to cop out of the voting process, troll, or ragequit. But a discussion for the rules thread I guess.


I could swear she posted something that even got quoted by Gry mentioning 3 nights but meh gonna check again. Kinda running right now.
Pretty sure she just confirmed it, so it would appear to be along the same lines as @digitaldude's condition. Or what it could be grasped from his uh... "hints".
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I have the food so that better convince you. I already got a beer so i dont mind eating alone.
Farfat will feed me. u.u
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's wrong with you people
We fam
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok....gotta fry this chicken.



Die hardy fuker:outta
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Vandred Why not? In my position, I think the system kinda fucked me at least one if everyone was honest. Sooner or later gry will insist so much that it will get me killed, I rather not waste a whole dayphase in it and just get done with it.

In the meantime I can have fun with spicey memes like Panda likes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top