Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Strongly implies rather than confirm, but yeah, doesn't look good for them. Then again, you'd have to wonder what the hell would be up with FOUR scum parties in this game, at least three of which seem to be able to kill, one of which was a SK Hider, and the mafia had an Assassin... Stand? Or whatever that is.
Don't forget vand, that townie did seem op at first with the some defusers conditions and with the scums at least TP as far as we know, not being able to kill only after unlocking their roles
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Would be funny if it was Holt who got her then :fan
I. Am. A. Bomb. Defuser. Only that. I'm tired of saying this over and over tbh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Speaking of defusing @Takuan who did you defuse ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I. Am. A. Bomb. Defuser. Only that. I'm tired of saying this over and over tbh
so its gnut?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How did mafia get btfo that badly when townies dont even have roles.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I can't speak for anyone else. I'm also telling you guys that Pompom is not legit. I defused her and didn't unlock anything. She is not townie
What was your condition?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How did mafia get btfo that badly when townies dont even have roles.
Then again, you'd have to wonder what the hell would be up with FOUR scum parties in this game, at least three of which seem to be able to kill, one of which was a SK Hider, and the mafia had an Assassin... Stand? Or whatever that is.
5. The kills are being done by another mafia obviously. With Marm and since you guys are still going on about me and greg, then that's 5 scum we know off :rolleyes:
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What was your condition?
*dude* I spoke about this yesterday but y'all were too busy trying to kill me. Not surprising now given what Farfalla was and how she kept pushing for me to go
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
My defusing failed anyway, so doesn't matter.
Tell us, you could have got a mafia (or seeing how mafia didn't kill you, we could know that there an escort in mafia team unlocked already)

It's still useful info
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And how do you know this?
The condition, same as you with pompom
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Don't forget vand, that townie did seem op at first with the some defusers conditions and with the scums at least TP as far as we know, not being able to kill only after unlocking their roles
Yeah, but would we really be seeing it as town being OP if gnut and Holt had stood quiet like Marmy?


I. Am. A. Bomb. Defuser. Only that. I'm tired of saying this over and over tbh
A blue one though, same colour as Marmy up there, by your own admission. You don't think it makes sense to doubt your allegiance? No matter what you say we can't know if you already awakened into a fully-explained TP, whether you asked the hosts and they confirmed you're TP, or actually still don't know yourself. Point is, sooner or later it will come to lynching you two.


I can't speak for anyone else. I'm also telling you guys that Pompom is not legit. I defused her and didn't unlock anything. She is not townie
Didn't she get defused yesterday already? I'd have expected her and Demon to become top defusing targets since they said they didn't mind it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The condition, same as you with pompom
The condition wouldn't make you know that defusing failed though? May have gotten a mafia instead...
A blue one though, same colour as Marmy up there, by your own admission. You don't think it makes sense to doubt your allegiance? No matter what you say we can't know if you already awakened into a fully-explained TP, whether you asked the hosts and they confirmed you're TP, or actually still don't know yourself. Point is, sooner or later it will come to lynching you two.
Perhaps, but I am a BD still, and I'm playing for town
Didn't she get defused yesterday already? I'd have expected her and Demon to become top defusing targets since they said they didn't mind it.
I was the one that said I defused her yesterday (as in, N1)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*dude* I spoke about this yesterday but y'all were too busy trying to kill me. Not surprising now given what Farfalla was and how she kept pushing for me to go
I was trying to kill gnut.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Interesting results. It's sad that Gry had to die. At least a Mafia died, too.
For now, we shouldn't be jumping at conclusions or maybe we should be jumping at them. Whichever the way people like it more.

I will be back later.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
It's funny how everyone ognored my question? LOL
Either way, why are you being so elusive @Takuan?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
What? What do you mean?
I mean that i triedto defuse someone, and it failed. So i can still defuse next night.

And how do you know this?
Because i didn't get notified that i succesfully defused, means that my defusing failed.

us, you could have got a mafia (or seeing how mafia didn't kill you, we could know that there an escort in mafia team unlocked already)

It's still useful info
I didn't get a mafia, i didn't get anyone; otherwise i'd have been notified that i can't defuse anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's funny how everyone ognored my question? LOL
Either way, why are you being so elusive @Takuan?
Am i now
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Not now, but then again I wonder why you didn't say it beforehand. LOL
Why i didn't say what? I immediately said that my defusing failed, didn't i? I don't know what else you want from me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top