- Joined
- May 26, 2016
- Messages
- 1,839
- Reaction score
- 7,564
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Why?Taku you're being wierd
Why?Taku you're being wierd
You could have got a mafia so why wait, they themself won't know who you targeted, just tell usWhy?
If you and other deffuser targeted me N1, which is not impossible given I told I was a time bomb, then you both have a coinflip and whoever wins unlock their potential while the other fails.Paint a picture for me then. How does a coinflip even come in? except someone else targeted you for defusion same night. And we've not had anyone come out between then and now. Asako came out clean yday on unlocking after fulfilling hers
If i reveal who i targetted, another mafia will come in saying he defused the same target and most likely won the coin flip. Why should i reveal now instead of waiting to see what everyone claims?You could have got a mafia so why wait, they themself won't know who you targeted, just tell us

XD means that I was laughing a little watching you answering me in a provocative manner.Oh hell no. If i don't get notified if i succeed, that means i MIGHT HAVE SUCCEEDED in defusing a mafia. In that case i'm definitely not going to tell us who it was; i'm waiting for the discussion to progress.
I don't understand why i'm the onlyone answering questions from the moment the night ended, yet i'm the one you're saying "you're elusive" to, and pissing me off with YOUR sarcastic remarks "XD"
When was the last time you gave an info by the way?
Yes this is plausible, but I did do this N1 though, and no one came out to defend. I guess if a mafia did defuse you then they would sit back and enjoy the chaos but I feel it's worth mentioning and I did talk about it yesterday as wellIf you and other deffuser targeted me N1, which is not impossible given I told I was a time bomb, then you both have a coinflip and whoever wins unlock their potential while the other fails.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, mafia is probably enjoying it, then. Because we sure had plenty unlocked mafia roles so far. This not counting Gry’s death and Cres lynch.Yes this is plausible, but I did do this N1 though, and no one came out to defend. I guess if a mafia did defuse you then they would sit back and enjoy the chaos but I feel it's worth mentioning and I did talk about it yesterday as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyway, I have a lecture now, I'll be back later
Well, that man sure wasn't me.Who is man enough to admit they defused me?
Sketchy, sketchy.My defusing failed anyway, so doesn't matter.
What question?It's funny how everyone ognored my question? LOL
Either way, why are you being so elusive @Takuan?
I asked if someone had awakened, nothing serious.Sketchy, sketchy.
What question?
@Asako did you reveal who your target was already? If not, I won't twist your arm for it. I'm waiting to hear more from my target before my reveal.
Oh, I was wondering that myself.I asked if someone had awakened, nothing serious.
Well, I did by the way.Oh, I was wondering that myself.
You aren't even a Bomb...Who is man enough to admit they defused me?
That might mean I was already defused...You aren't even a Bomb...
My Defusing failed,how do i know this? My Potential wasn't unlocked when the Phase started. *nods*
Or never were one to begin with digitalMafiadudeThat might mean I was already defused...
