Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Paint a picture for me then. How does a coinflip even come in? except someone else targeted you for defusion same night. And we've not had anyone come out between then and now. Asako came out clean yday on unlocking after fulfilling hers
If you and other deffuser targeted me N1, which is not impossible given I told I was a time bomb, then you both have a coinflip and whoever wins unlock their potential while the other fails.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You could have got a mafia so why wait, they themself won't know who you targeted, just tell us
If i reveal who i targetted, another mafia will come in saying he defused the same target and most likely won the coin flip. Why should i reveal now instead of waiting to see what everyone claims?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anyways will be back after a while, going to the beach :hip
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
At least that is the plausible explanation, but we can ask the hosts whether defusers get a confirmation or not.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Oh hell no. If i don't get notified if i succeed, that means i MIGHT HAVE SUCCEEDED in defusing a mafia. In that case i'm definitely not going to tell us who it was; i'm waiting for the discussion to progress.


I don't understand why i'm the onlyone answering questions from the moment the night ended, yet i'm the one you're saying "you're elusive" to, and pissing me off with YOUR sarcastic remarks "XD"
When was the last time you gave an info by the way?
XD means that I was laughing a little watching you answering me in a provocative manner.
But you answered me, so it's all good.
As for me, I succesfully defuse a bomb, Tatasugoi and unlocked.
Not going to tell what exactly, considering that I might become the next Mafia target if I did.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If you and other deffuser targeted me N1, which is not impossible given I told I was a time bomb, then you both have a coinflip and whoever wins unlock their potential while the other fails.
Yes this is plausible, but I did do this N1 though, and no one came out to defend. I guess if a mafia did defuse you then they would sit back and enjoy the chaos but I feel it's worth mentioning and I did talk about it yesterday as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, I have a lecture now, I'll be back later
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just got on quickly, need to go to work asap.
Shame Gry died, think he was close to solve the Hosts idea behind the guilty/innocent findings depending on your role you had on night 0 and color of your findings. Farf was Mafia? Dang, how does she do this to appear so Townie whenever she is Mafia? We're lucky Mafia is killing each other so far per night, so desin was the killer in night 2 and lost his coin flip else there would have been two deaths.

If we cannot find another Mafia or suspicious target like we happened to stumble across Marm then I think we should go for Holt or gnut, sure neither might have gotten their real TP role but they are blue, better to get rid of them than of a potential greenie plus we can never be sure when or if they fulfill their condition. Perhaps they just have to survive till a certain day number to get their real role for all we know.

Since day phase ends in 20 hours I will vote after work or tomorrow once I woke up. Cya guys. Stay green! XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes this is plausible, but I did do this N1 though, and no one came out to defend. I guess if a mafia did defuse you then they would sit back and enjoy the chaos but I feel it's worth mentioning and I did talk about it yesterday as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, I have a lecture now, I'll be back later
Well, mafia is probably enjoying it, then. Because we sure had plenty unlocked mafia roles so far. This not counting Gry’s death and Cres lynch.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
My defusing failed anyway, so doesn't matter.
Sketchy, sketchy.
It's funny how everyone ognored my question? LOL
Either way, why are you being so elusive @Takuan?
What question?


@Asako did you reveal who your target was already? If not, I won't twist your arm for it. I'm waiting to hear more from my target before my reveal.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sketchy, sketchy.

What question?


@Asako did you reveal who your target was already? If not, I won't twist your arm for it. I'm waiting to hear more from my target before my reveal.
I asked if someone had awakened, nothing serious.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, who is man enough to admit they got turned on by Zasz?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Who is man enough to admit they defused me?
You aren't even a Bomb...

My Defusing failed,how do i know this? My Potential wasn't unlocked when the Phase started. *nods*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top