Oh, it seems I've stumbled into a train. Well, I was just looking at @Asako and @Vandred 's posts. Seemed to make a decent amount of sense and Hardy has seemed pretty sketchy. There's other people I would like to vote up, but he has the best case against him right now
It's not like what I think matters. It's up to you. If you want to do it, feel free to do it.
If you ask my personal opinion, however, it is pointless to use a day kill ability on someone who is already getting lynched. It's not worth wasting the Vigilante ability over and it's not worth risking Cowboy's life over.
But again, do as you wish.
Kay, then I let ya live.^^
Shame you won't use bodyguard though, if you were to successfully die protecting somebody at night you could go "I told you so" in the deadpad. xD
But I really wanted to use my kill action~
Yeah, I am surprised that so far I seem to be the only one who lied about their N0 role. Even DD was honest about it and probably regrets it by now. It's why I think the Mafia and Third Parties likely told the truth as well about their findings. Seems like it was a case where they tried to figure out the system and for that they needed as much real info as possible.
I can kill Zasz!?
Sounds like a simple yet fun theory. Lets lynch one of the 4 Suspects first to see if the theory holds some water before I use it on one of the remaining 3 next day phase.^^
Yeah, when I saw what my condition was I knew I couldn't be honest about being a bomb. But because so many came out as bombs it was easy to hide among the defusers till now even though my cover did got under questioning last day phase but nothing to serious that would have gotten me killed.
Well, role can kill, that gives you not so many options to chose from, Tata. You basically know my role if you read the role list in the rule section. :P
Town is on a roll in this game!
Let's try not to waste the momentum and le'ts focus on our roles.
My main role isn't exactly what someone would want to do, but in a sense allows to me survive.
I won't say anything else, because in my eyes it's a vital role
Oh wait @Lambu tb or def, could you give more info so i can update the recap unless i missed something you said. You re playing weird this game.
@James Rye so you lied, so you wanted to get me lynched yesterday bc i mentionned the fact someone has lied ? you were a lot pro gryffy and your com on discussion thread is weird
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
just remembered now, seraph mentioned having defused gryff while gryff has claimed defuser. it bugged me back then, 1st thing i thought was :"oh what if they re mafia buddy and gryff lied abt his claim, seraph didnt realize it ? "
@ seraph, i ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you told you re busy, but considering gryff ended up being mafia, your com bothers me somehow.
I lied to protect myself. You said someone else had been lying. There is a difference in that alone. But given Vandred's theory you are Mafia anyway so if Hardy proves to be Mafia or Third Party you might die next phase as well. No reason for you to longer lie to us, ya know? Gig is up. :P
ow what does that means ? Are you trying to pretend having a day time killing command not sure its allowed though ? or are you confessing you re assassin ?
@James Rye I'm quite because no one talked.
It's that simple.
What about you James? Anything to say?
I'll wait for you answer, because now I'm going to bed.
@James Rye I'm quite because no one talked.
It's that simple.
What about you James? Anything to say?
I'll wait for you answer, because now I'm going to bed.
Yeah, when I saw what my condition was I knew I couldn't be honest about being a bomb. But because so many came out as bombs it was easy to hide among the defusers till now even though my cover did got under questioning last day phase but nothing to serious that would have gotten me killed.
Well, role can kill, that gives you not so many options to chose from, Tata. You basically know my role if you read the role list in the rule section. :P
I think it is does, but at the same time it is a dangerous reasoning.
It can easily be exploited by a scum who wants to lynch us.
And isn't it a coincidence that he only brought this up now that the next night phase will be skipped?
Almost as if he wants to be recognized as the saviour who solved the riddle behind the guily/innocent mechanic.
I don't know you, but this seems way too suspicious for me.
I think it is does, but at the same time it is a dangerous reasoning.
It can easily be exploited by a scum who wants to lynch us.
And isn't it a coincidence that he only brought this up now that the next night phase will be skipped?
Almost as if he wants to be recognized as the saviour who solved the riddle behind the guily/innocent mechanic.
I don't know you, but this seems way too suspicious for me.
Why would anyone want to be sacrificed like that? XD
I repeat, the next night phase will be skipped, which means that the Mafia won't be able to kill.
Speaking of which, it does seem a maneuver to sacrifice scum comrades caused by despair.
At least, that's what I think.
And now good night for real. My bad is calling.
Why would anyone want to be sacrificed like that? XD
I repeat, the next night phase will be skipped, which means that the Mafia won't be able to kill.
Speaking of which, it does seem a maneuver to sacrifice scum comrades caused by despair.
At least, that's what I think.
And now good night for real. My bad is calling.