Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Panda posting a vote count while we all thought it was the result.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just checking to make sure but was your cowboy ability your main role @James Rye
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Rip james
Votekill erin
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votekill Erinyes
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votekill Erin
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
RIP James

Like I said before, votekillng Erin is a solid choice, but we could also go for a double.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyhow, if my vote doesn't go to Erin, then it'll go to Zasz or Haku.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But did you know you have no role?
Of course I know. :-_-
And as I imagined in the first place, you were mafia. I should have keep voting on you, argentine loser. u.u
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Votekill Erinyes
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If Zasz is lying I can check it blowing him up, because he said he defused me. If nothing happens I guess he is right.
I didn't follow the logic against erin yet so I'll keep voting on Haku.
Votekill Hakuteiken
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If Zasz is lying I can check it blowing him up, because he said he defused me. If nothing happens I guess he is right.
I didn't follow the logic against erin yet so I'll keep voting on Haku.
Votekill Hakuteiken
If that's the case, then I guess I can wait a bit long before looking to put Zasz, Haku, or you on the chopping block.

Votekill Erinyes
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill Zasz

Who should I target to get sick tomorrow?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
errr oh wait whats even happening here ? :pout



Dont even understand where this coming from, but will die with dignity.


Damn asa-chan i offered you my arm and you kill me with it :arf






in any case, im definitely not mafia trust me or not, mafia wants to kill me for some reasons seemingly.
My apologies zasz will vote for you maybe it will give me a way to survive.

Votekill Zasz


hopefuklly Ill survive today

 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
errr oh wait whats even happening here ? :pout



Dont even understand where this coming from, but will die with dignity.


Damn asa-chan i offered you my arm and you kill me with it :arf






in any case, im definitely not mafia trust me or not, mafia wants to kill me for some reasons seemingly.
My apologies zasz will vote for you maybe it will give me a way to survive.

Votekill Zasz


hopefuklly Ill survive today



Trust me Erin,lynching you is breaking my heart.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Votekill Zasz

Who should I target to get sick tomorrow?
Someone you don't trust with their vote <_>

Would only matter if Lambu and Erin don't flip scum, anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top