Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
For the future, maybe we could check 2 things:
- Who avoided to vote for Gry towards the end (and placed random votes instead), could be mafias that knew he was a goner but also that he was a bomb;
- Who didn't provide reasons to pick Gry over James and went for him halfway thru the discussion, taking a ride, could also be mafias that like Gry preferred to have the bomb dying than wtv role James possesses.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
votelock james
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How one avatar took down the mafia.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@digitaldude guessing you don't have a very important active role if you didn't even think to use it?

Or was it just a convenient "oops forgot to use it, just so any Spy knows in case they checked on me, still def got an active role though"? :rolleyes:
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude guessing you don't have a very important active role if you didn't even think to use it?

Or was it just a convenient "oops forgot to use it, just so any Spy knows in case they checked on me, still def got an active role though"? :rolleyes:
My role is good.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@digitaldude guessing you don't have a very important active role if you didn't even think to use it?

Or was it just a convenient "oops forgot to use it, just so any Spy knows in case they checked on me, still def got an active role though"? :rolleyes:
Oh, I missed that. Quite hard to believe a seasoned one like DD would forget to use his role, I don't think I've ever seen that happen to him.
It's even weirder after the previous game... shouting for 3 days that he wanted to use his skill...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also...let me guess @James Rye
You were blocked so you recruited no one?:heh
Nope, targeted Demon, Demon dead, I'd say that was a better result than expected. Guess you guys either got no Prostitute or said Prostitute didn't expect me doing the killing. :P

Gry should have just thrown me to the wolves instead of getting himself lynched while he is bomb and saying I am Mason Recruiter. Or just keep saying himself that I must have mistakenly taken it over and over again. Then again I shouldn't have taken his avi in the first place but what can I do when there are no names attached to the avis and you think day is 3/4 over because of time difference and you are in shitshitshitgottapostsomethingquickly-mode. Even changing my avi back to my old one did nothing for the 1-2 mins it was up. Already screenshots of it. Well, it sucks but at least this game will be over quite quickly if hosts haven't put some surprises in it for you all. Sorry for the lame game, folks.^^
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Nope, targeted Demon, Demon dead, I'd say that was a better result than expected. Guess you guys either got no Prostitute or said Prostitute didn't expect me doing the killing. :P

Gry should have just thrown me to the wolves instead of getting himself lynched while he is bomb and saying I am Mason Recruiter. Or just keep saying himself that I must have mistakenly taken it over and over again. Then again I shouldn't have taken his avi in the first place but what can I do when there are no names attached to the avis and you think day is 3/4 over because of time difference and you are in shitshitshitgottapostsomethingquickly-mode. Even changing my avi back to my old one did nothing for the 1-2 mins it was up. Already screenshots of it. Well, it sucks but at least this game will be over quite quickly if hosts haven't put some surprises in it for you all. Sorry for the lame game, folks.^^
Was Hyung part of your team?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

^ Lawl*
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^I have no idea. Figure that stuff out yourself. I mean you got colors and stuff, they gotta mean something, amirite? I really hope a Shapeshifter is in-game and that he or she wins or that at least we get another SS dies and suddenly 4-5 other people drop dead surprise like in that other game. Shame I won't get to witness that in-game like last time.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
^I have no idea. Figure that stuff out yourself. I mean you got colors and stuff, they gotta mean something, amirite?
Just how little information did you get :feelsbadman

I really hope a Shapeshifter is in-game and that he or she wins or that at least we get another SS dies and suddenly 4-5 other people drop dead surprise like in that other game. Shame I won't get to witness that in-game like last time.
What does the toxic role have to do with this 🤔
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope, targeted Demon, Demon dead, I'd say that was a better result than expected. Guess you guys either got no Prostitute or said Prostitute didn't expect me doing the killing. :P

Gry should have just thrown me to the wolves instead of getting himself lynched while he is bomb and saying I am Mason Recruiter. Or just keep saying himself that I must have mistakenly taken it over and over again. Then again I shouldn't have taken his avi in the first place but what can I do when there are no names attached to the avis and you think day is 3/4 over because of time difference and you are in shitshitshitgottapostsomethingquickly-mode. Even changing my avi back to my old one did nothing for the 1-2 mins it was up. Already screenshots of it. Well, it sucks but at least this game will be over quite quickly if hosts haven't put some surprises in it for you all. Sorry for the lame game, folks.^^
My dawg:Haha
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So @Crescent Jinx tried to recruit Vandred? I don't remember how recruiting works, do you get a notice if he was recruited or not or do you have to wait for him to confirm it?
I got a pm that it was a success but other than that don’t know until he confirms.

btw @Crescent Jinx can you recruit me now :wtf
I want to be in mason team with mason fun fun club and recall the nostalgia of rwby mason now that you recruit it vand
:zomg The old team back together again?!!!!

role priority or similarity.
Oh role priority would also be something interesting.

My role is also quite unimportant so I don't mind being recruited. I don't think they'll try to set people up by killing you since Vandred will prolly be the single one who knows for sure who you'll recruit, I assume, but in case it's me, I can also prove myself later as town.
:XD

Yeah, the ones I suspected the most yday before the Gry x James incident were Xad and Misho (the ones I also mentioned I didn't want to vote for). I think they were both acting up, Xad playing the lost one, and Misho seemly interested in the game (where's my troll???). But I guess I was wrong about Misho so idk.
He was interested more in the game. Made me think he was something interesting. Also the lost one who went MIA was suspicious.

Can confirm she was successful. So if either of us dies, we can learn something more about which colour a townie shows, at least.
I hope we get at least someone who is super mason too if there is one in the game. Wonder if secondary roles affect color.

Nope, targeted Demon, Demon dead, I'd say that was a better result than expected. Guess you guys either got no Prostitute or said Prostitute didn't expect me doing the killing. :P

Gry should have just thrown me to the wolves instead of getting himself lynched while he is bomb and saying I am Mason Recruiter. Or just keep saying himself that I must have mistakenly taken it over and over again. Then again I shouldn't have taken his avi in the first place but what can I do when there are no names attached to the avis and you think day is 3/4 over because of time difference and you are in shitshitshitgottapostsomethingquickly-mode. Even changing my avi back to my old one did nothing for the 1-2 mins it was up. Already screenshots of it. Well, it sucks but at least this game will be over quite quickly if hosts haven't put some surprises in it for you all. Sorry for the lame game, folks.^^
:blink So......... You killed demon. Did we not have any hoes on you last night?:XD:XD:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shameful prostitute behavior to let a known mafia slide. :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Apparently the colors are deeper than what we thought. Asked some questions to Lambu and he could answer me in pm. One potential is that lawl may have been a townie version of whatever Gry was. That’s why we need James to die to see if he dies as:
Mafia
Mafia
Mafia
Mafia
Mafia
Mafia
I meant that Lambu couldn’t answer me about some stuff. But the convo still the same. There is an evolved system with the colors.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I doubt he killed Demon though, that's his convenient excuse for not recruiting someone (claiming Demon is Mafia who died by the recruit attempt). Probably one of his buddies killed Demon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No wait that's not how it works is it? Then I don't even know what he's trying to say...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I doubt he killed Demon though, that's his convenient excuse for not recruiting someone (claiming Demon is Mafia who died by the recruit attempt). Probably one of his buddies killed Demon.
But James would die, not Demon. That's how Mentors work, not Recruiters.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But James would die, not Demon. That's how Mentors work, not Recruiters.
Yeah I had them mixed up because I thought he was still claiming recruited, but I guess he's just admitting he's Mafia at this point.

Hard to follow this whole affair on the phone in between stops. :darn

So basically, what's keeping us from locking James rn then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Recruiter*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Imo 'cause there's no harm in using the extra time to have people sending their feedback / discussing other topics / see what else happens today. Maybe people have other ideas about the color system / info to share about their roles. We still have some that didn't make a post today, no?
It's not like the outcome of the lynch will be different anyway.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I guess.

To add something, if you're telling the truth I'm gonna guess we're the same color.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top