Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Can you claim,hint or reveal anything today? You're among the faintest voices in this game besides DD and Daws for me at the moment.
I thought that was what he was kinda doing in the post you quoted..? Not quite sure what he means though, I'll have to look at the rules as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wtf why vote for a confirmed townie
I mean tbf since she's not actually 100% confirmed in my mind either I can think of some farfetched reasons, but he'd definitely need to have some results if I'm to believe those.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
vote kill crescent jinx take that
:nerdAm I that threatening?

Oh shit. Farf being dead tells me something. I'll double check the roles rules when I get up to make sure this means what I think it means but if it does then I am useless.
Did you kill Farfalla?

Wtf why vote for a confirmed townie


Btw @Crescent Jinx I hope you're going to recruit me again, I won't rest this game till I be in mason team.
Yes, plan to. Vandred said first order of business was to recruit Asako for the mason empire.

The more you say it the less likely it is to become reality. :rolleyes:
Full jinx at work here.

Then I be vengeful for 3 games for who ever stopping me form being mason :mad
Me too!!!! :evil Especially considering who is hosting the next two games.

Considering we had James, a known mafia on N1 and masons in the game. Detectives should know their sanity or have an idea now. Otherwise I wonder if they been sleeping this game.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can you claim,hint or reveal anything today? You're among the faintest voices in this game besides DD and Daws for me at the moment.
I'm giong to double check the role info to be sure but I'm pretty sure I can do that now. In fact I can probably just straight up say was it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it meant what I thought it meant. I am doctor. Just not a sane one. Not sure if I'm naive or insane but Farf being dead tells me I'm not sane because I was protecting her N1 and N2.

Was just making sure there wasn't a killing role that could get around that somehow.

Did you kill Farfalla?
Quite possibly. :feelsbadman
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm giong to double check the role info to be sure but I'm pretty sure I can do that now. In fact I can probably just straight up say was it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it meant what I thought it meant. I am doctor. Just not a sane one. Not sure if I'm naive or insane but Farf being dead tells me I'm not sane because I was protecting her N1 and N2.

Was just making sure there wasn't a killing role that could get around that somehow.

Quite possibly. :feelsbadman
Now this is interesting,why did you pick Farf 2 nights in a row? She didn't seem to be at risk for me,this seems like a pretty convenient claim but for all i know you could be legit too. :grumble
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm giong to double check the role info to be sure but I'm pretty sure I can do that now. In fact I can probably just straight up say was it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it meant what I thought it meant. I am doctor. Just not a sane one. Not sure if I'm naive or insane but Farf being dead tells me I'm not sane because I was protecting her N1 and N2.

Was just making sure there wasn't a killing role that could get around that somehow.

Quite possibly. :feelsbadman
Well an Insane Doctor isn't exactly what I'd call "useless" in any case. But you might still be sane, Strongman can kill someone who'd being protected by Doc so if they used that it wouldn't matter if you're same or not.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm giong to double check the role info to be sure but I'm pretty sure I can do that now. In fact I can probably just straight up say was it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it meant what I thought it meant. I am doctor. Just not a sane one. Not sure if I'm naive or insane but Farf being dead tells me I'm not sane because I was protecting her N1 and N2.

Was just making sure there wasn't a killing role that could get around that somehow.

Quite possibly. :feelsbadman
So you're saying that, in a game with either a Mafia Doctor, a Mentor with Substitute Teacher potential or both, we had only one kill from you last night? :eyeroll
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm giong to double check the role info to be sure but I'm pretty sure I can do that now. In fact I can probably just straight up say was it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it meant what I thought it meant. I am doctor. Just not a sane one. Not sure if I'm naive or insane but Farf being dead tells me I'm not sane because I was protecting her N1 and N2.

Was just making sure there wasn't a killing role that could get around that somehow.

Quite possibly. :feelsbadman
Naive would make sense if you and the mafia/third party targeted the same person. If you were insane, I would have to ask what happened to the kill from last night. And then the third option would be the Juviii scenario. XD

Who did you protect on N1?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Think @Copy Panda would be the best to have insights into this.
Given the new rules and the idea of lethality of your role determining your shade, I think he arjuna'd himself. Going by James' posts and Gry's actions (i.e. the PM was fucked up, the connection between James and Gry being valid), I think Hyung recognized the situation and left the game. never underestimate the (self-)destructive drive of the unholy trinity.

I think all mafia will be the same shade as they all can kill
But as far as the mafia goes then, the information we get is kinda superfluous then...

Yeah, I like the theory that killing/lethal roles are dark shades and non-lethal is light.

Wonder if it's just a coincidence we've only seen two colors so far, and there's still others to be shown. Initially I thought there'd be lots of different ones, would be a let down almost if there's still just the townie/scum colors but with different shades..
That's the mechanic right there bröther

Oh shit. Farf being dead tells me something. I'll double check the roles rules when I get up to make sure this means what I think it means but if it does then I am useless.
Dude, what? Real curious what hunch noona's death set you off, to the point you have to double-check to make sure you're useless .-.

Hint of the Day: Shades

------------o------------

Colours will usually have a Light Shade and a Dark Shade that would indicate the Nature of the role. This is from the kind of action it has to whether it has an action or not.

------------o------------

Yeah, I will answer any question you guys have about this :lambirb​
@Lambu @Elusia Could you update the OP with the corresponding colours? Would be nice quality of life buff.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am doctor and I protected farfalla but farfalla died hmmm
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
But you might still be sane, Strongman can kill someone who'd being protected by Doc
Unless there is only a strongman left on the mafia side with no other options, I don’t know why they would use strongman so early in the game. Seems a waste of a role when things like BP could be left in the game. Not to mention unknown doctors and bodyguard.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
but jammin targetted farfalla hold up WTF IS GOING ON JAMMIN LIAR
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait you're claiming the exact same thing as Jambler??
Yes if we were both doctors farfalla should have been saved something is up.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
What did Jammer have to double-check?? If he's a doc, wouldn't he immediately draw the conclusion 'oh could have been me'?

What's 'useless' about it, and why the roundaboutness?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@Lambu @Elusia Could you update the OP with the corresponding colours? Would be nice quality of life buff.
Sure, but will do it later. I'm a little busy atm. Lambu might do it, but I'm pretty sure he's also busy.

Inb4 he proves me wrong
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What did Jammer have to double-check?? If he's a doc, wouldn't he immediately draw the conclusion 'oh could have been me'?

What's 'useless' about it, and why the roundaboutness?
Probably because it is a lie and he checked the Rules/Roles to find a decent claim,unfortunately he went with a Doc claim.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
One of us must be lying if there is an insane and a sane doctor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top