Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well farfalla seemed like the obvious target for mafia couldn't be surprised
So this means that there must be a strongman, I mean 2 doc targeting the same person and that person still dying ?
Since no one else died its possible.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
What did Jammer have to double-check?? If he's a doc, wouldn't he immediately draw the conclusion 'oh could have been me'?

What's 'useless' about it, and why the roundaboutness?
Yeah I thought he was gonna confess to being Lover or something, meaning useless as in "gonna die next anyway"..

Well farfalla seemed like the obvious target for mafia couldn't be surprised
So this means that there must be a strongman, I mean 2 doc targeting the same person and that person still dying ?
Farf said she had an unimportant role though, dunno why she'd be the obvious target (enough for - hypothetically -two Doctors to protect her and Mafia to target her) except for the fact that she's an active and good player.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
Probably because it is a lie and he checked the Rules/Roles to find a decent claim,unfortunately he went with a Doc claim.
Yeah, he shouldn't have said 'Farf's death gave me a clue' or whatever. Then again, the way he said it was so weird and random, no way a third mafia member chokes :lmao

It would be sad if two docs targeted Noona and neither of them could save her smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah I thought he was gonna confess to being Lover or something, meaning useless as in "gonna die next anyway"..
The problem with that plan being actually having to die :lmao
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So I would have to ask the two “doctors” if either one is a super mason considering the new roles + mason Recruiter. In a game with recruitment and potential for mentee/mafia doctor, seems like you would super mason a protection role in order to maintain balance of losing that role.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It could also be that Jammin is lying,a Mafia in reality and got blocked?:grumble

DD is an insane Doc. and killed Farf by accident.:emobirb

They're both lying,Mafias and planned this confusing scheme and their Night kill was Farf. :lambirb
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There's too many posts coming in at once now I can't keep up on my phone and I gotta drive home now and be a parent aaaaagh.

Don't make me catch up on too much when I get the chance to play again...
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Farf said she had an unimportant role though, dunno why she'd be the obvious target (enough for - hypothetically -two Doctors to protect her and Mafia to target her) except for the fact that she's an active and good player.
Well it's because she a good player plus the fact that I think it's better than randomly protecting someone who you're not sure yet about the role, heck if I was doc I could definitely protected her as DD and jammin did
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Do super masons know they are super mason? Don't think so.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It could also be that Jammin is lying,a Mafia in reality and got blocked?:grumble

DD is an insane Doc. and killed Farf by accident.:emobirb

They're both lying,Mafias and planned this confusing scheme and their Night kill was Farf. :lambirb
Crescent got blocked as she didn't recruit me

Unless theres a BK, so if there one plz come out to clear confusion especially if you invited either DD crescent or jammin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do super masons know they are super mason? Don't think so.
They do know
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Crescent got blocked as she didn't recruit me

Unless theres a BK, so if there one plz come out to clear confusion especially if you invited either DD crescent or jammin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



They do know
Then im not.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well it's because she a good player plus the fact that I think it's better than randomly protecting someone who you're not sure yet about the role, heck if I was doc I could definitely protected her as DD and jammin did
Target a random
For two nights to make sure that
you are not insane
- 'how to play doctor' by Taran Zhu, MD.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I believe the Substitute Teacher and Mafia Doctor are in the game,one of our docs is lying and the actual Mafia Doc and picked the Town Doc claim as their cover. Only question is who it was. I find it suspicious for 2 docs to come out at the same time and having the same target who is now dead.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What did Jammer have to double-check?? If he's a doc, wouldn't he immediately draw the conclusion 'oh could have been me'?

What's 'useless' about it, and why the roundaboutness?
Apparently I didn't look closely enough. I was looking for specifically the strongman thing.:fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for why I targeted Farf. I just thought she was town and wasn't sure about anybody else. It was down to her or Jinx for me on N2 and I have a really hard time trusting Jinx since her serial killer run in the ToG game. So I went Farf again.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
A 'doc' is definitely lying and not just because they targeted the same person.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Apparently I didn't look closely enough. I was looking for specifically the strongman thing.:fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for why I targeted Farf. I just thought she was town and wasn't sure about anybody else. It was down to her or Jinx for me on N2 and I have a really hard time trusting Jinx since her serial killer run in the ToG game. So I went Farf again.
So you assumed from the get go that you're sane, that Farf is in danger since N1 and it's your duty to protect her?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Crescent Jinx @Vandred I'm not particularly fond of the whole Mason business being completely out in the open like that tbh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
Apparently I didn't look closely enough. I was looking for specifically the strongman thing.:fail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for why I targeted Farf. I just thought she was town and wasn't sure about anybody else. It was down to her or Jinx for me on N2 and I have a really hard time trusting Jinx since her serial killer run in the ToG game. So I went Farf again.
Then why the whole spiel about being useless?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you assumed from the get go that you're sane, that Farf is in danger since N1 and it's your duty to protect her?
Not really, just figured if I was sane then I should use my ability on somebody I think is Town. If not I'd worry about that later.

This is why I have mixed feelings about this role. It's a pain to hint around since I've had it before. You really can't give it away. And there are so many variables you can't know about actually using it. But useful if the stars magically align and it all works out.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
A 'doc' is definitely lying and not just because they targeted the same person.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So you assumed from the get go that you're sane, that Farf is in danger since N1 and it's your duty to protect her?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Crescent Jinx @Vandred I'm not particularly fond of the whole Mason business being completely out in the open like that tbh
Yeah, I thought it was weird she was trying to find out who the Super Mason was - as if it's an advantage to give away even more about yourself. But once she recruits more people their base will be more secure.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not really, just figured if I was sane then I should use my ability on somebody I think is Town. If not I'd worry about that later.

This is why I have mixed feelings about this role. It's a pain to hint around since I've had it before. You really can't give it away. And there are so many variables you can't know about actually using it. But useful if the stars magically align and it all works out.
Why couldn't you just say 'Ive had this role before' instead of flip flopping about a potential strongman and then deciding to reveal everything anyway? What prompted you to reveal your role??
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Would say I trust DD over Jammin cause he came out after...so why admit it?
But,hell he didnt even notice at first Jammin admitted being one...idk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top