- Joined
- Apr 7, 2015
- Messages
- 803
- Reaction score
- 519
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Weird chapter of Yozakura, it was rushed.
It was normal, it wasn't rushed as they are talking.Weird chapter of Yozakura, it was rushed.
I know if you go to the One Piece wiki, they have all of OP’s (not sure of the quality). I think the Naruto and Bleach wikis do as well.Is there a site where I can see all color pages a manga received?
Jump Database has a Color Pages section for every series running in WSJ from 2017 or so, but not really before then.Is there a site where I can see all color pages a manga received?
I dont know how far the writer will go with health problems. but in RL An character like yonagi would hardly recover from this, it will cause alot of stress. But its shonen, so I guess they wont go that farI really hope Act-Age decides to actually explore the pit bottom of mental health when all is said and done. That is all.
Though I guess it would be in Weekly Young Jump if that was ever to happen.
. But oh God oh God, I cant wait for the next ch already 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm fine with it, has to keep being interesting. Slow pace is gonna kill ur own franchise. (Look at S8 and beast children)I'm enjoying Yozakura, but I feel like it may be going too fast. The development of this chapter happened way too suddenly for me, was I the only one?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lol u find yui kamio good?Kamio Yui really gave some ending vibes which for me it's a waste, Shonen Jump already have 2 empty spots and 3 big flops to cancel, finishing Yui at this moment just for the sake of starting something that will possibly perform worst seems like a waste of talent, but Jump is the king of wasting talent...

Well to each their own tastes, I mean we all love series that others would not find particularly appealing.Lol u find yui kamio good?![]()
Yeah, this chapter made me wish Act-Age was a seinen. It could have done lots of things that way, but here it's going to be toned down. Sadly.I dont know how far the writer will go with health problems. but in RL An character like yonagi would hardly recover from this, it will cause alot of stress. But its shonen, so I guess they wont go that far. But oh God oh God, I cant wait for the next ch already
Yeh sure, I have no problem with personal taste but for the manga itself, Idk man. if we were living in 2013, sure.. but this manga is so outdated, the way of writing and all dont appeal in this gen. I knew it wouldnt survive when I saw it launch. I give props how great the mc is created.Well to each their own tastes, I mean we all love series that others would not find particularly appealing.
Like I like series in the Sunday GX mag - which is one of my favorite mags btw - while a lot of people have no idea what this mag even is and what series are in there.
Sadly sales figures for the magazine back you up there. I at least read Vampeerz’s first volume from it.Well to each their own tastes, I mean we all love series that others would not find particularly appealing.
Like I like series in the Sunday GX mag - which is one of my favorite mags btw - while a lot of people have no idea what this mag even is and what series are in there.
Just saw Beast Children Vol 1 on Amazon and eek at that review score. Kind of surprising. Same thing for Tokyo Shinobi. Taisei seems to have been well receieved there on the other side.Sadly sales figures for the magazine back you up there. I at least read Vampeerz’s first volume from it.
I lost my point here, which is that i agree with the point about everyone liking different things. Like Beast Children is one of my four favourite series in this magazine, even if the reception of it doesn’t match that.
Amazon reviews are a special sort of crap when it comes to Jump manga. Pleasantly surprised to see Taisei’s avg thoughJust saw Beast Children Vol 1 on Amazon and eek at that review score. Kind of surprising. Same thing for Tokyo Shinobi. Taisei seems to have been well receieved there on the other side.
Even a Seinen could ignore the psychological consequences this situation should have for Yonagi.Yeah, this chapter made me wish Act-Age was a seinen. It could have done lots of things that way, but here it's going to be toned down. Sadly.
Just seeing E-Robot in this list makes me happy the author is finally finding some success on Jump+ with Saotome Sisters. What he needed all along was a publishing environment where he could basically straddle the line between an ecchi romcom and straight-up ******. Some of those chapters have been pretty close to the boundary, but the absurdity of the censorship and scenarios really helps increase the humor factor.