- Joined
- Sep 3, 2017
- Messages
- 3,068
- Reaction score
- 3,165
- Age
- 37
- Country
-
We aren’t given the way the council is fired, and have no reason to assume the spell would be weaker, but since it can’t be weaker than country I don’t think it’s a major deal either way.I agree that Wall's Etherion was weaker as the two were using different means to achieve high level explosive, though Wall was using a magic version of Magnetic Confinement Fusion, while MC's Etherion was using some other fusion method. I don't know how destructive would Ellie's Etherion would be when activated when it means "Destroying the planet"
in general
He’s the strongest wizard in the world. I see no reason to doubt his assertion, I don’t even see 1 to question it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which panel? Cause Laxus is clearly shown barely dodging that nuke while lamenting his body’s current state.Look in the panel I showed prior. Wall literally says he miscalculated the shot... And that fireball should've exploded on contact from his shirt. Two fails in a single attack lol.
Wall was dominant when he landed multiple hits on Laxus...in succession at that.
A heartless robot was doing a cliche villain monologue instead of killing Laxus right then and there...He also went clinically retarded and stood there for the hit bcs he couldn't analyze a known chemical compound and thought he was safe from it bcs it was lightning. If Wall was actually heartless he would've nuked the entire place and killed Laxus from the go. Laxus has inferior firepower therefore he's inferior.
Man, I'm repeating the same things... Fact of the matter is, Wall was straight PIS from killing Laxus and that was clearly evident in the fight where the robot was not fighting on the caliber he was shown to produce...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why the hell is Rave Master even being brought up? That's an entirely different verse... Etherion in FT is vastly different then RM's Etherion which had way more capabilities and applications than just blowing things up. At least stay within the parameters of the verse and not stem into other universes.
So you’re entire argument hinges on the one barrage he landed when Laxus was clearly feeling the effects of the illness that was minutes from killing him? That’s being dominant to you?
Again, another headcannon rant, hiding as a rebuttal. Fact: Wahl isn’t some random robot who achieved sentience he’s part of a race of machine people. So the presumptions he’s a heartless machine is unfounded. Also Fact: Wahl Didn’t exhibit anything superior to the casual nuke Laxus introduced himself with this arc.


