- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 1,706
- Reaction score
- 1,826
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I forgot what this was about. What was there? lolSame deal as the romcom festival special they did a few weeks back.
I forgot what this was about. What was there? lolSame deal as the romcom festival special they did a few weeks back.
It's speculation brought on by that being the number of chapters left before the series can conclude Volume 18. I kinda got everyone thinking it was official on Twitter though even though I said it was "most likely" ending in that time frame. Even Ice-Emperor was fooled.Is it true Neverland is ending in 8 chapters?
It was just some small romance one-shots. The Shokugeki duo + Nisio one had like just 6 pagesI forgot what this was about. What was there? lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Issue 46. In other words...just over a week.It was just some small romance one-shots. The Shokugeki duo + Nisio one had like just 6 pages
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw when does that ID thing resets so we know when things will end?
David was part of it two years ago or something. They’re One Shots of like 3 pages in length.Huh, what's this all about?
Soooo, no surprise then.The Promised Neverland Important Announcement is the Live Action Movie
Cast Reveal as well as comments from the producer, director & authors are present.
It’s confirmed the big announcement this issue was just the live action movie with casting + comments from the producer, director, and the author. No countdown or anything. It’s highly likely it’ll go beyond 18 volumes.Is it true Neverland is ending in 8 chapters?
MangaPlus IDs reset on Sunday, right? We’ll find out for sure by then.Oh nice. I was freaking out lol. I was just fooled by someone who posted that in the toc thread on 4chan. Also he said Beast Children would end in the next issue.
It might actually end on Shirai's planned 20 volumes after all.It’s confirmed the big announcement this issue was just the live action movie with comments from the producer, director, and the author. No countdown or anything. It’s highly likely it’ll go beyond 18 volumes.
4ch is filled with people that post fakes for their own enjoyment, gotta be careful there the whole time.Oh nice. I was freaking out lol. I was just fooled by someone who posted that in the toc thread on 4chan. Also he said Beast Children would end in the next issue.
300 000.Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Novel : 1-2 : 200 000.
I sincerely hope you're not proud of the fact that you spread misinformation on such a wide scale.It's speculation brought on by that being the number of chapters left before the series can conclude Volume 18. I kinda got everyone thinking it was official on Twitter though even though I said it was "most likely" ending in that time frame. Even Ice-Emperor was fooled.