- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 5,547
- Reaction score
- 15,706
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nope. Just not getting any good answers, and my bar is set relatively low. Go ahead and let me know what you like about them, I won't argue.just sounds like willful ignorance to me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no, there definitely is a hate bandwagon. Even fans from before can dislike a new fanbase and in the worst case it burns them out on the series. I'm not quite burned out but it always somewhat lowers my enjoyment of JoJo when no matter where I go there's always "le funneh JoJo meme!! Haha isn't Dio funny OHHH MAAAA GOOODD". That kind of popularity can really get at the older fanbase.There is no "hate-bandwagon", there is a series getting popular and more people realizing it exists. The probability of finding people who don't like it is greater. It is just Statistics. Anybody has the right to like or dislike anything and comment about it, people that get offended by that and want to shut down people's opinions is what should review their concepts. We are talking about manga series, not their families. XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Basically what we can get from this page is Kubo saying Hori's manga is popular with kids.
I wanted to see Kubo's take on the girls instead of Bakugou....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty sure that's supposed to be Kubo's take on Bakugou.Nope. Just not getting any good answers, and my bar is set relatively low. Go ahead and let me know what you like about them, I won't argue.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no, there definitely is a hate bandwagon. Even fans from before can dislike a new fanbase and in the worst case it burns them out on the series. I'm not quite burned out but it always somewhat lowers my enjoyment of JoJo when no matter where I go there's always "le funneh JoJo meme!! Haha isn't Dio funny OHHH MAAAA GOOODD". That kind of popularity can really get at the older fanbase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Basically what we can get from this page is Kubo saying Hori's manga is popular with kids.
Is Ichigo wearing the UA uniform lmao.
I have no idea if that’s Kubo’s take on Bakugo or of he just drew Ichigo in a UA outfit. Though I’m more happy at the fact that at this point, Horikoshi has interviewed with (or at least talked to) the authors of the Big Three era.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn, exact same time.I wanted to see Kubo's take on the girls instead of Bakugou....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty sure that's supposed to be Kubo's take on Bakugou.
With this interview, Hori has done interviews with all of the previous era's Big 3. If that doesn't tell you his standing among the current crop of mangakas, I don't know what is....
Jesus, I never noticed how big Deku's eyes are in comparison to Ichigo's.
The midtier for the first chapter is risky.There isn't much space at the top so midtier and I don't think it will go below that anytime soon.
What? >_>Pretty sure that's supposed to be Kubo's take on Bakugou.
Nope, it is Ichigo. The side-note even says something along the lines of "Ichigo is wearing the U.A. school uniform" and you can clearly see his name there.Pretty sure that's supposed to be Kubo's take on Bakugou.
Thanks. Good catch there.Nope, it is Ichigo. The side-note even says something along the lines of "Why is Ichigo wearing the U.A. school uniform?" and you can clearly see his name there.
![]()
If only MangaPlus would pick up Kono Oto Tomare or Majo no Kaigashuu...Geez, it's like a whole secondary magazine worth of content on Manga+ today.
4 Jump SQ series
Zumou epilogue
I'm From Japan
Arata Primal
Hina Change
it's so nice (even if I don't read Arata I do read everything else).
At least there's the anime for the former...If only MangaPlus would pick up Kono Oto Tomare or Majo no Kaigashuu...
Muto to Satou, It's Time for Interrogation Princess!, Boukyaku Battery, Tokedase! Mizore-chan, Hidarikiki no Eren, Psycho Against...and the list goes on.At least there's the anime for the former...
MangaPlus should really reach and pick up some of the more popular ongoing Jump+ series. I know a lot of their titles are ecchi, but there's still some things they could pick up, like Aharen-san. I bet that could see some success.
be me
. I did the same thing with Toriko lmao.
Is this the whole interview?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't Nakano himself state that this is MHA era?With this interview, Hori has done interviews with all of the previous era's Big 3. If that doesn't tell you his standing among the current crop of mangakas, I don't know what is....