Games Mafia Game 75 - Noblesse x Noragami Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Cute Candies
1. Blood Candy - This Candy increases your chance of survival (50%) for tonight but role actions will be stunned the next phase
2. Gummy candy - This candy makes you sick so you cannot vote the next day. Your name will be added to the sticky post as someone who cannot vote.
3. Spicy candy - A permanent secondary role has been added to you - Healthy Townie. You are now immune to candies with illnesses, stuns, and poisons.
——-so would be only Gummy, Blood, and Big Juicy for candy based
4. Peppermint Bark Candy - You now have a temporary special ability to block someone instead of your normal role. You may choose between the two roles but you cannot use both. The block is also First Priority.
5. Bittersweet Candy - For roles with sanity (Detective, Doctor, Apprentice, Spy, etc...) if you eat this candy after Night 3 then you get your sanity confirmed while mafia can become a Substitute and learn a skill from one of their comrades
—- does nothing to third party
6. SweetTea Candy - You may target a player, if they use an action there is a 50% chance of redirecting that action to yourself. This redirected action is Second Priority
7. Ghost Candy - If you die during the current phase, your death will be hidden like a janitor kill. (No color codes, real janitor ???)
8. Jolly Rancher Candy - This Candy helps increase priority level by 1 level
9. Roll-up Candy - Protection from Secondary actions but not Tertiary ones
10. Enchantress Candy - This candy is a bland candy cannot be ingested by a poor Halloween spirit like you.
—-Anyone can eat it but the candy is a troll and has no effects.
11. Big Juicy Candy - Players who eat this candy only be able to post 3 times during the day phase. You will be informed of this at the beginning of the Day Phase it takes effect in. The limit is only for that day phase in the normal thread.. You will still be able to use Day Pads. Your lynch post counts as one of the three. You will return to normal the following day. This is considered as a posting stunning action.
12. Birthday Candy - if a kill action is used against you, it will be frozen and dethaw durng the day before killing you the following night (means it will be frozen and act on you the next night)
13. Chocolate Candy - Your role permanently changes to a randomized role according to your alliance. It is randomize from pre-selected lists. (The lists are not shown to player; only hosts know and will reveal at Endgame) o


  • ( For Town: Vengeful Townie, Sleeper, Mortician, Spirit Medium, Sane Doctor, Paranoid Spy, Vanilla Townie, investigator for janitor candy and janitor upgrade)

  • (Mafia: Mafia Doctor, Mafia Bomb, Detective, Janitor, Vanilla mafia)


  • For Third party:
1. Mentor/Recruited Sub Mentor - Lone janitor
- kills sub without mentee
2. Mentee - Serial Killer
- helps to protect mentee from dying if Mentor dies
3. Lone Serial Killer - Shapeshifter
-helps Lone Serial Killer (but also potentially helps upgrades mentee)

it was agreed with mentor group that with upgrades, they should be treated like a mafia group with 1 kill per night quota. Also if mentor eats candy then kills mentee since no Recruiter unless Sub teacher takes mentees place; Originally there was no rule for additional recruit due to the nature of the mechanic as the mentor recruiting would eventually change and be phased out due to being replaced with other third party roles, the decision was made however to give the additional recruit on the night of the chocolate being taken by the mentee

Besides the candies that temporarily changed like prostitute and the ones that permanently changed role changed you like chocolate, if you didn’t like your role, you could use the gambling system to get rid of it. Also there would have been a burden in the game had Lich played. o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There as never a point to the colors! We just put colors in pm to make it pretty cuz girls like colors. :arf Stop being extra, people! ✋
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also

1. Updated Barkeeper - Farfalla - Takeo: -> becomes Sleeper -> gets role stolen -> Vanilla + (Healthy Townie)
2. Sane Detective - Lambu -M21-> Mentored
3. Sane Doctor - Revo -Yukine
4. Prosecutor - Zasz -Regis
5. Sane Spy - Holt - Rai
6. Insane Detective - Kiki/Hardy -Fujisaki-> Mentored (Jammin teaching these Detectives xD lol)
7. Freeman - Juvia -Hiyori -> changed to prostitute N2 -> changed back to freeman D3
8. Restless Spirit - Gnut -Tao -> Changed to prostitute N2
9. Updated Pirate (Naive Traitor) - Erin-Nora -> stole Sleeper -> changed to Mortician
10. Noble - Gajeel Nashi -Kazuma
11.Townie Bomb - Vandred -Lunark -> became redirecting Bomb
12. Witch - Empty -Kofuku&Daikoku
13. Updated Bodyguard - Panda -Rael
14. Sub Teacher (+ Healthy Townie)
- Son of Daws -Seira>> Sub Mentor
15. Serial Killer - Shino -Alzacks/Rajakpic
16. Mentor - Jammin-Frankenstein
17. Mafia Apprentice (choice: Assassin or Bomb) - DIgiDude-Muzaka
18. Mafia Boss - Seraph -Yato -> became Mafia Detective
19. Mafia Escort - Kato -Dr. Crombel
20. Mafia Gambler - Marma -Kei Ru -> became Bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Despite saying Mafia was too weak. Town had a Freeman and a naive traitor also their upgrades candy wasn’t as good as what mafia and third party could have gotten. They also never had a prostitute, having to rely on the candies and Farfalla’s BK only for blocking. And they only had a sane Doc + BG for protection, otherwise had to rely on candies in a game filled with killers. Also the Noble + detectives + doctors were all good candidates for mentoring. Mafia doctor and sleeper were things offered as potential upgrade that could help. And DD had an assassin upgrade. Town had a lot of passive roles to weaken them but also could help them try candies. Why people with important roles immediately wanted to try candies is beyond me since there were bad ones mixed in, even if most were good.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If we have a mafia doctor in the team, you guys would have said we gave unfair advantage to the mafia with the assassin upgrade! :sexyarf And any more mafia would have also been dangerous to the third party. Especially adding a mafia detective from the beginning. Van already got me for town being too weak because Mentor is arguably strongest TP role and also that assassin. Then Lambu in here with mafia being too weak. Make up your mind people!
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Battle Tendency

Day 1
1-Spirits vs Mad Scientists-> Mad scientists win Ghost candy

2-Werewolves vs vampires >>werewolves lose >>Vampires gain bittersweet

3-Mad Scientists vs sorcerers >> sorcerers won; gain gummy candy

4-Mad Scientists vs Sorcerers Challenge 2 pieces>>>MS (chocolate and ghost) Vs. Soc (Big Juicy and ghost)

Day 2
1-Mad scientist vs Sorcerers >> Mad Scientists win gummy

2-Vampires vs Mad Scientists>>>> Vampires gain rollup


3-Seraph (Sorcerers) vs Spirits >> soceroros win blood

4-Werewolves va Sorcerers>> Weres win blood


5-Mad Scientists vs Sorcerors>> Sorcerers gain gummy

6-Mad scientists vs sorc -> rejected by Sorc

Day 3
1-Werewolves vs Sorcerers)>>> Werewolves win 1 gummy


2-Scientists vs Revo >>> Revo wins
(2 ghost) vs 1 bitter and 1 spicy > revo wins 2 ghosts


3-werewolves vs vampires-vampires win bloody candy


4-Werewolves birthday vs sorcerers gummy>>>> Sorcerers win 1 birthday

Day 4
1-werewolves vs vampires (2 pieces)>> Vampires won
Gummy

2-Ghost vs bittersweet, gummy
Seraphs ghost vs daws gummy >> Go to vampires

Day 5
1-vampire challenge with juviii’s bittersweet and spicy
werewolves bet bithday and gummy>>>> werewlves win bittersweet and spicy



DAY 1
Muzaka/DD prosecuted by Regis
Gajeel noble >>>votes Zasz
Marma does not use Gambler powers

DAY 2
Stuns
- Juviii - post Limiter
- Kato - post Limiter

Gajeel Noble vote >>>> Kato
Marma does not use Gambler powers

DAY 3
Gajeel uses noble vote on shinobi

farfalla sicklied in vote
holt also sicklied in vote

DAY 4
gajeelnashi uses noble vote on hardy

DAY 5
Gajeel uses noble vote on Juviii






NIGHT 1

Candy Actions
1 Holt did not eat any candies
2 Vandred eats peppermint
3. Seraph sips coffee instead of eating candy
4. Erinyes eats blood candy
5. Juviii eats big juicy
6. Panda eats enchantress candy
7. Shino eats enchantress candy
8. LAMBU eats no candy
9. Kato eats Big Juicy
10. jammin eats no candi
11. Marma declines candy cuz figure
12. Farfalla eats jolly rancher, becomes super BK
13. Gnut choose not to eat any candies for the first night.
14. Kiki only used his action, no candies
15. Gajeel eats no candies
16. Daws eats a spicy candy
17. Empty eats none
18. Revo is missing in action on N1


Zero priority
Farfalla eats priority increasing candy and invited Empty, Van, Gajeel
- blocks Vandred

First priority
Vandred eats peppermint candy >> targets shinobi with 1 block ability (unsuccessful) >> blocked by Farfalla
Kato Escort eats big juicy candy - blocks Holt X - will have post limited tomorrow

Second priority
Detective Lambu>>>investigates Farfalla >> gets innocent >> recruited by Jammin X
Doctor revo saves no action
Spy Holt - spies on Lambu >> (Unsuccessful) blocked by KatoX
Detective Kiki>> investigates shinobi >>> gets innocentX

Third priority
Erin Pirate eats blood candy>>> no action >> under blood protection and actions will be stun tomorrow
bodyguard (Panda) uses Enchantress >>protects Farfalla>> dies X
Shino Sk-blocked by Vandred - kills Empty Soul>>> eats enchantress candyX
Mentor Jammin - mentors Lambu X
Sons of Daws - guessing EmptySoul ; uses spicy candy >>> gets healthy townie permanent secondary ability
Gambler Marma - kills Panda’sX
Juviii has limited posts because of big juicy candy

NIGHT 2

Candy action
revo eats birthday and gets freezer
Farfalla eats gummy and gets sickly tomorrow
Marma eats chocolate and becomes bomb
seraph eats chocolate and becomes Detective
gnut - gummy and gets prostitute role
juviii - gummy and gets prostitute role
daws - blood - gets survival but not the stun
vandred - sweet tea - redirects Marma to him
Lambu - enchantress - nothing happens
Jammin - Rollup - protection from secondary actions
holt - gummy - sickly tomorrow
Hardy - no candies
shinobi eats peppermint - declines block role
gajeelnashi - doesn’t eat ghost candy
Erin - no candies

First Priority
Farfalla BK invites Van, Revo, Seraph >>>>role reveal bomb
Fake Prostitute gnut blocks Vandred
Fake Prostitute Juviii - blocks Vandred
Sons of Daws - guessing Vandred
revo - gets gnut and Marma candies

Second Priority
Doctor revo - protect Jammin + eats Freezer candy - any kill will get frozen and de thaw on N4>>protection on Jammin fails due to candy
Jammin receives protection from secondary actions- including revo’s protection
Spy Holt - shinobi >>>> she targeted gnut
Detective Kiki turns into Detective Hardy - investigates Seraph
Seraph>>> role change to Detective >>> investigates Farfalla >> gets Barkeper
Vandred - redirecting candy >> choose Marma’s action >> coinflip >> redirects Marma’s kill to him, which was already on him 😂 lol XD Marma >> role changes to Bomb >>> kills vandred (successful; dies because of he bomb)
(honestly like a scenario where girl doesn’t get invite to orgy and kills the guy right when he inviting her) xD

Third Priority
Erin Pirate - stunned pirate
Shino Sk kills gnut - successful
Marma changes to bomb - kills Van - also Marma, reinforced to Van by Van ^^ (Kill me now!) (Ok I will stop)
Mentor Jammin - kills Van - unsuccessful; already died due to jealous ex
mentee Lambu / declines kill


NIGHT 3

Candy
1. Farfalla eats chocolate and changes to sleeper
2. Juviii eats blood candy, gets coinflip protection and stuns action bed today
3. Holt eats birthday
4. Seraph eats birthday
5. Erin chose not to eat candy
6. Hardy eats birthday
7. Seraph eats birthday
8. Jammin chose not to eat candy
9. Revo eats birthday
10. Lambu eats chocolate

Night Actions
Farfalla BK>>> Changes to sleeper
Doctor revo protects Juviii
Spy Holt >>> spies on Lambu >> gets nothing
Detective Hardy investigates Daws >> gets guilty
Erin Pirate steals roles >>>farfa role>> changes to Sleeper
Detective Seraph kills Holt (action frozen til tomorrow)
Mentor Jammin recruits Hardy
Serial killer Lambu >> doesn’t kill
Sons of Daws - guessing Jammin >> gets recruited

juviii - Freeman - under revo protection
hardy - insane detective - under birthday protection
holt- under birthday protection - won’t be killed til tomorrow night - Sane Spy
revo - Doctor - under birthday protection
seraph - under birthday protection

NIGHT 4
Candy action
Erinyes - eat chocolate
Farfalla eats spicy, gets healthy Townie as secondary role
Hardy eats bitter sweet, nothing happens
revo eats no candies
daws eats gummy >> nullified by his healthy Townie status
lambu >>> eats jolly rancher > raises priority of kill
holt >>>>>eats jolly rancher > raises priority of spying on lambu
juviii stunned but has no night actions

Night actions
Spy Holt >>>> spy on lambu>>>gets that lambu targeted revo
Doctor revo saves Holt >>> Coinflip to save Holt before she dies
Lambu kills Revo >> Successful (see previous action)
Mortician Erin >>> investigates Vandred - gets N1 Blocked; N2 Role Reveal; N2 Blocked (1); N2 Blocked (2); N2 kill action (1); N2 kill action
Kill action on Holt unfreezes >> unsuccessful >> Holt saved



Candy Bags provided:

Day 1
The Vampires
1. Blood and ghost- Erin (Townie Pirate with naive traitor)
2.Birthday and gummy - Kiki (Insane Det)
3. Peppermint and Big Juicy - Juviii (Freeman)
4. Enchantress and Jolly Rancher - Lambu (Sane Detective)

The Werewolves
1. Enchantress and Peppermint - Shino (SK)
2. Big Juicy and Birthday - Kato (Escort)
3. Spicy and gummy- Daws (Sub Teacher)
4. Bittersweet and Roll-up – Jammin (Mentor)

The Mad Scientists
1. Spicy and SweetTea candy - Empty (Witch)
2. Gummy candy and chocolate - GajeelNashi (Noble)
3. Roll-Up and Peppermint - Vandred (Bomb)
4. Jolly Rancher and Ghost - Farfalla (Bk)

The Spirits
1. Ghost candy and birthday candy xD - DD (mafia apprentice)
2. Peppermint and Spicy - gnut (Restless Spirit)
3. Chocolate and SweetTea – Marma (Gambler)
4. Blood and Big Juicy - (Revo - Sane Doc)

The Sorcerers
1.big juicy candy and jolly rancher candy xD - Zasz (prosecutor)
2. Blood and Enchantress - Panda (Bodyguard)
3.gummy candy and Birthday - Holt (Spy)
4. Ghost and Bittersweet - Seraph (Mafia Boss)


Day 3
1. GajeelNashi - Ghost
2. seraph - Gummy
3. Shino - Spicy
4. Revo - buttersweet + sweet tea and spicy
5. Lambu- Chocolate.
6. Juviii - Enchantress
7. Hardy - ghost
8. Farfalla - chocolate
9. Erin - Chocolate
10. Holt - peppermints
11. Daws - ghost
12. Jammin - Blood

Day 5
Chocolate juviii
Chocolate jammin
Chocolate daws
Bittersweet hardy
Bittersweet erin
Peppermints holt
Peppermints lambu
Birthday gajeel
Gummy Farfalla
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So the people I suspect are:

- Seraph: for the candy-passive role inconsistency + possible conexion to Juvii (?) <<< it might be reading too much into it but gotta put it on the table.
- Farfalla / gnut : they feel passive, awfully passive in their play. I cannot blame them cause the game is almost stale with the "candy betting" stuff but its something that got my attention.
- The people that talk little like Gajeel, Kiki, shinobi etc
- Vandred: precisely because my alarms about him trigger when he's eloquent and convincing, I cannot shake the image of him grinning with an evil face when I read his posts :lmao but thats just pigeon 6th sense... I guess.
- revo / Erin / shinobi (again): cause they fit so much into a mafia together and ironically the last two were against the ropes when the Zasz lynch happened, revo sentenced him which is something to look for, but I cannot speak for how the situation evolved cause I wasn't there when the lynch happened.

Will vote one of these before going to bed, there's still time.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Not saying I heavily suspect you, but Greg has a point cause it happened that there were ties everywhere there. Shinobi and Kato were also in danger, near the end. So it is reasonable to wonder if last votes on Zasz were a maneuver to save a mafia.
Jinxie had to tag me in the last minutes because I didn't vote and wasn't active in all day, so my vote was completely random by going to one of the people with most votes. If I voted to shinobi or kato at last moment, won't it be just the same?
@revo why did you go for zasz?
As I said it was random, only thing that happened is that I was the last one to vote him. My question is, how does it give any possible hints that I'm Mafia or that I can be suspected?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There's two events that caught my attention so far.

The first one is about the first day voting. We found out that DD was a mafia and that he voted against Shinobi. That could mean two things. Either Shinobi and DigitalDude are both mafia and DD voted against Shinobi to make him look not suspicious, or Shinobi truly isn't a mafia. I'm new to this game so there might be another reason for it but that's what I see so far.

Now, there's also the fact that Seraph keeps voting (D1 and D2) against Shinobi. I don't know if it's some kind of bromance or just some unknown move but if it's not a random vote then there must an explanation. @Seraph care to explain? It might be an inside joke too :D

Shinobi appears in both of those cases too.

Honestly, there's so many rules and roles out there that I might be totally wrong.

You know... Im also fed up with all this, there's definitely too much talk about candies. Can you say anything about your role instead?
I agree with you both, it's totally blinding us from the roles and if it keeps going like that, I don't feel like townies will have a chance to win this.

But there's one thing that keeps bugging me. It is said that certain candies could change your role. From that, I could assume that a mafia player couldn't lose his role and become a third party nor townie because he would already know who is mafia and whose not OR maybe Panda OR Soul was mafia, and when he/she changed role because of the candy (takes effect immediately), the mafia disposed of them to avoid leaks. On the other hand, a townie who ate a candy could have become a third party such as a serial killer or a mafia (took the place of DD or Copy Panda/Soul) which would be a very bad thing for us.
I don't know if it works that way but that's what I get from the rules.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

- The people that talk little like Gajeel


I'm not a big talker on MangaHelpers :fan
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
As I said it was random, only thing that happened is that I was the last one to vote him. My question is, how does it give any possible hints that I'm Mafia or that I can be suspected?
I'
because if you were mafia, you could vote him and pass it off as random while saving one of your teammates. It's kinda basic, I'm surprised you'd even ask
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Jinxie had to tag me in the last minutes because I didn't vote and wasn't active in all day, so my vote was completely random by going to one of the people with most votes. If I voted to shinobi or kato at last moment, won't it be just the same?
But this doesn't make sense, if you didn't know the reason behind votes and you were in a rush the last thing you do is vote for the one with the most votes. :lambirb
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There's two events that caught my attention so far.

The first one is about the first day voting. We found out that DD was a mafia and that he voted against Shinobi. That could mean two things. Either Shinobi and DigitalDude are both mafia and DD voted against Shinobi to make him look not suspicious, or Shinobi truly isn't a mafia. I'm new to this game so there might be another reason for it but that's what I see so far.

Now, there's also the fact that Seraph keeps voting (D1 and D2) against Shinobi. I don't know if it's some kind of bromance or just some unknown move but if it's not a random vote then there must an explanation. @Seraph care to explain? It might be an inside joke too :D

Shinobi appears in both of those cases too.

Honestly, there's so many rules and roles out there that I might be totally wrong.



I agree with you both, it's totally blinding us from the roles and if it keeps going like that, I don't feel like townies will have a chance to win this.

But there's one thing that keeps bugging me. It is said that certain candies could change your role. From that, I could assume that a mafia player couldn't lose his role and become a third party nor townie because he would already know who is mafia and whose not OR maybe Panda OR Soul was mafia, and when he/she changed role because of the candy (takes effect immediately), the mafia disposed of them to avoid leaks. On the other hand, a townie who ate a candy could have become a third party such as a serial killer or a mafia (took the place of DD or Copy Panda/Soul) which would be a very bad thing for us.
I don't know if it works that way but that's what I get from the rules.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





I'm not a big talker on MangaHelpers :fan
for a non-big talker you said a lot. Meantime, anything you want to tell us about your role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Jinxie had to tag me in the last minutes because I didn't vote and wasn't active in all day, so my vote was completely random by going to one of the people with most votes. If I voted to shinobi or kato at last moment, won't it be just the same?
She tagged me as well, but I didn't go for the top voted without even trying to find out why though...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
But this doesn't make sense, if you didn't know the reason behind votes and you were in a rush the last thing you do is vote for the one with the most votes. :lambirb
Can imagine she might have thought that there was a reason to vote for zasz seeing that? And just went along with it. Though yeah, I do really see your point here - especially on day 1
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I'
because if you were mafia, you could vote him and pass it off as random while saving one of your teammates. It's kinda basic, I'm surprised you'd even ask
But this doesn't make sense, if you didn't know the reason behind votes and you were in a rush the last thing you do is vote for the one with the most votes. :lambirb
I'm bad at taking decisions then ¯\_:lambirb_/¯
At day 1 most reasons to lynch are baseless and random, which is how I did things.

You will keep suspecting me but I don't have any more way to tell you that I did it without thinking, being it bad or not.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There's two events that caught my attention so far.

The first one is about the first day voting. We found out that DD was a mafia and that he voted against Shinobi. That could mean two things. Either Shinobi and DigitalDude are both mafia and DD voted against Shinobi to make him look not suspicious, or Shinobi truly isn't a mafia. I'm new to this game so there might be another reason for it but that's what I see so far.

Now, there's also the fact that Seraph keeps voting (D1 and D2) against Shinobi. I don't know if it's some kind of bromance or just some unknown move but if it's not a random vote then there must an explanation. @Seraph care to explain? It might be an inside joke too :D

Shinobi appears in both of those cases too.

Honestly, there's so many rules and roles out there that I might be totally wrong.



I agree with you both, it's totally blinding us from the roles and if it keeps going like that, I don't feel like townies will have a chance to win this.

But there's one thing that keeps bugging me. It is said that certain candies could change your role. From that, I could assume that a mafia player couldn't lose his role and become a third party nor townie because he would already know who is mafia and whose not OR maybe Panda OR Soul was mafia, and when he/she changed role because of the candy (takes effect immediately), the mafia disposed of them to avoid leaks. On the other hand, a townie who ate a candy could have become a third party such as a serial killer or a mafia (took the place of DD or Copy Panda/Soul) which would be a very bad thing for us.
I don't know if it works that way but that's what I get from the rules.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





I'm not a big talker on MangaHelpers :fan
This is Mafia Game, you gotta talk if you want people to give you a chance. :cookiehand

If the hosts went with something similar to previous "upgrade type" mechanics then the role changes will stay within the same allegiance and most of them should be temporary.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
for a non-big talker you said a lot. Meantime, anything you want to tell us about your role?
It's too soon to talk about my role I believe but I can tell you that I'm in the green team though. And as I said in our Mad Scientists daypad, I am 100% willing to gamble my role when the time comes so you can probably tell how important my role is from that. Believe me or not, that's up to you though
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
There's two events that caught my attention so far.

The first one is about the first day voting. We found out that DD was a mafia and that he voted against Shinobi. That could mean two things. Either Shinobi and DigitalDude are both mafia and DD voted against Shinobi to make him look not suspicious, or Shinobi truly isn't a mafia. I'm new to this game so there might be another reason for it but that's what I see so far.

Now, there's also the fact that Seraph keeps voting (D1 and D2) against Shinobi. I don't know if it's some kind of bromance or just some unknown move but if it's not a random vote then there must an explanation. @Seraph care to explain? It might be an inside joke too :D

Shinobi appears in both of those cases too.

Honestly, there's so many rules and roles out there that I might be totally wrong.



I agree with you both, it's totally blinding us from the roles and if it keeps going like that, I don't feel like townies will have a chance to win this.

But there's one thing that keeps bugging me. It is said that certain candies could change your role. From that, I could assume that a mafia player couldn't lose his role and become a third party nor townie because he would already know who is mafia and whose not OR maybe Panda OR Soul was mafia, and when he/she changed role because of the candy (takes effect immediately), the mafia disposed of them to avoid leaks. On the other hand, a townie who ate a candy could have become a third party such as a serial killer or a mafia (took the place of DD or Copy Panda/Soul) which would be a very bad thing for us.
I don't know if it works that way but that's what I get from the rules.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





I'm not a big talker on MangaHelpers :fan
Sure i can, why not? :verily I voted for Shinobi D1 and D2 mostly random,but also because i had bad experiences with her in a few previous games. My Shinobi Paranoia.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm bad at taking decisions then ¯\_:lambirb_/¯
At day 1 most reasons to lynch are baseless and random, which is how I did things.

You will keep suspecting me but I don't have any more way to tell you that I did it without thinking, being it bad or not.
Randomness that targets the most voted one when there's two others almost tied and several others to pick, but you make the final blow. Im sorry revo but Im not buying it, this is not your first game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill revo for now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Vandred: precisely because my alarms about him trigger when he's eloquent and convincing, I cannot shake the image of him grinning with an evil face when I read his posts :lmao but thats just pigeon 6th sense... I guess.
Thx for feeding my paranoia in the daypad LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lambu it might look like that, but if you check, I'm still top poster. The game is just too quiet. But I still engaged in basically everything that went on: the candy topic with you, suspicions on Seraph (that will likely get my vote) and on Rev. The usual self.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Tbf. those "suspicions" on me are nothing but me not wanting to eat a Candy and a random vote on Shinobi early game. Meanwhile Holt has gone rather unnoticed since the start,Vandred started this case on me and is in no way suspectable himself it seems,revo get's suspicion for being the unlucky person to vote last for Zasz,Shinobi is ghosting as always(Not a suspect either,besides my paranoia),Daws and his team have gone through rather smoothly too,i think the focus being on nonsensical cases like mine should be shifted onto our silent...very silent...players. I wouldn't be as vocal as i am if i had something to hide.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

See it like that,wether you believe me or not is up to you but still,i shared more today about my role and my possessions than at least 70 percent of the Players in the game. If that doesnt count as something then i don't know.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because the last one always gets suspected...be they Town,TP or Mafia you ain't getting away from that. :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not sure if you shared anything about yourself today either Farf.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll add this to the discussion.

My suspicions for Farf are low because I feel like Digitaldude was halfheartedly testing the waters for a railroad after she and Erin they both randomly voted for Kato. But he focused on Farf for some reason. He did it very jokingly but I doubt he makes that joke about her making a "James mistake" if she's on his side I feel like that would not have been appreciated.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I wouldn't be as vocal as i am if i had something to hide.
When you were Traitor last time, you were among the ones that posted the most. Same for when you were mafia on game 72, but you died before the end (yup, just checked).

Already talked about my role. I wanted to bet it <_> There isn't many roles I'd not enjoy playing with and I'm *cough* vocal *cough* about the ones I dislike.
But hey, I can promise I'll reveal tomorrow, not attached to it at all, but no value in revealing it today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My suspicions for Farf are low because I feel like Digitaldude was halfheartedly testing the waters for a railroad after she and Erin they both randomly voted for Kato.
I'd also bet my ass he was the one that suggested his team to challenge mine just when the game started '-' But I'd need the Spirits to confirm that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top