Games Mafia Game 75 - Noblesse x Noragami Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Cute Candies
1. Blood Candy - This Candy increases your chance of survival (50%) for tonight but role actions will be stunned the next phase
2. Gummy candy - This candy makes you sick so you cannot vote the next day. Your name will be added to the sticky post as someone who cannot vote.
3. Spicy candy - A permanent secondary role has been added to you - Healthy Townie. You are now immune to candies with illnesses, stuns, and poisons.
——-so would be only Gummy, Blood, and Big Juicy for candy based
4. Peppermint Bark Candy - You now have a temporary special ability to block someone instead of your normal role. You may choose between the two roles but you cannot use both. The block is also First Priority.
5. Bittersweet Candy - For roles with sanity (Detective, Doctor, Apprentice, Spy, etc...) if you eat this candy after Night 3 then you get your sanity confirmed while mafia can become a Substitute and learn a skill from one of their comrades
—- does nothing to third party
6. SweetTea Candy - You may target a player, if they use an action there is a 50% chance of redirecting that action to yourself. This redirected action is Second Priority
7. Ghost Candy - If you die during the current phase, your death will be hidden like a janitor kill. (No color codes, real janitor ???)
8. Jolly Rancher Candy - This Candy helps increase priority level by 1 level
9. Roll-up Candy - Protection from Secondary actions but not Tertiary ones
10. Enchantress Candy - This candy is a bland candy cannot be ingested by a poor Halloween spirit like you.
—-Anyone can eat it but the candy is a troll and has no effects.
11. Big Juicy Candy - Players who eat this candy only be able to post 3 times during the day phase. You will be informed of this at the beginning of the Day Phase it takes effect in. The limit is only for that day phase in the normal thread.. You will still be able to use Day Pads. Your lynch post counts as one of the three. You will return to normal the following day. This is considered as a posting stunning action.
12. Birthday Candy - if a kill action is used against you, it will be frozen and dethaw durng the day before killing you the following night (means it will be frozen and act on you the next night)
13. Chocolate Candy - Your role permanently changes to a randomized role according to your alliance. It is randomize from pre-selected lists. (The lists are not shown to player; only hosts know and will reveal at Endgame) o


  • ( For Town: Vengeful Townie, Sleeper, Mortician, Spirit Medium, Sane Doctor, Paranoid Spy, Vanilla Townie, investigator for janitor candy and janitor upgrade)

  • (Mafia: Mafia Doctor, Mafia Bomb, Detective, Janitor, Vanilla mafia)


  • For Third party:
1. Mentor/Recruited Sub Mentor - Lone janitor
- kills sub without mentee
2. Mentee - Serial Killer
- helps to protect mentee from dying if Mentor dies
3. Lone Serial Killer - Shapeshifter
-helps Lone Serial Killer (but also potentially helps upgrades mentee)

it was agreed with mentor group that with upgrades, they should be treated like a mafia group with 1 kill per night quota. Also if mentor eats candy then kills mentee since no Recruiter unless Sub teacher takes mentees place; Originally there was no rule for additional recruit due to the nature of the mechanic as the mentor recruiting would eventually change and be phased out due to being replaced with other third party roles, the decision was made however to give the additional recruit on the night of the chocolate being taken by the mentee

Besides the candies that temporarily changed like prostitute and the ones that permanently changed role changed you like chocolate, if you didn’t like your role, you could use the gambling system to get rid of it. Also there would have been a burden in the game had Lich played. o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There as never a point to the colors! We just put colors in pm to make it pretty cuz girls like colors. :arf Stop being extra, people! ✋
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also

1. Updated Barkeeper - Farfalla - Takeo: -> becomes Sleeper -> gets role stolen -> Vanilla + (Healthy Townie)
2. Sane Detective - Lambu -M21-> Mentored
3. Sane Doctor - Revo -Yukine
4. Prosecutor - Zasz -Regis
5. Sane Spy - Holt - Rai
6. Insane Detective - Kiki/Hardy -Fujisaki-> Mentored (Jammin teaching these Detectives xD lol)
7. Freeman - Juvia -Hiyori -> changed to prostitute N2 -> changed back to freeman D3
8. Restless Spirit - Gnut -Tao -> Changed to prostitute N2
9. Updated Pirate (Naive Traitor) - Erin-Nora -> stole Sleeper -> changed to Mortician
10. Noble - Gajeel Nashi -Kazuma
11.Townie Bomb - Vandred -Lunark -> became redirecting Bomb
12. Witch - Empty -Kofuku&Daikoku
13. Updated Bodyguard - Panda -Rael
14. Sub Teacher (+ Healthy Townie)
- Son of Daws -Seira>> Sub Mentor
15. Serial Killer - Shino -Alzacks/Rajakpic
16. Mentor - Jammin-Frankenstein
17. Mafia Apprentice (choice: Assassin or Bomb) - DIgiDude-Muzaka
18. Mafia Boss - Seraph -Yato -> became Mafia Detective
19. Mafia Escort - Kato -Dr. Crombel
20. Mafia Gambler - Marma -Kei Ru -> became Bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Despite saying Mafia was too weak. Town had a Freeman and a naive traitor also their upgrades candy wasn’t as good as what mafia and third party could have gotten. They also never had a prostitute, having to rely on the candies and Farfalla’s BK only for blocking. And they only had a sane Doc + BG for protection, otherwise had to rely on candies in a game filled with killers. Also the Noble + detectives + doctors were all good candidates for mentoring. Mafia doctor and sleeper were things offered as potential upgrade that could help. And DD had an assassin upgrade. Town had a lot of passive roles to weaken them but also could help them try candies. Why people with important roles immediately wanted to try candies is beyond me since there were bad ones mixed in, even if most were good.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If we have a mafia doctor in the team, you guys would have said we gave unfair advantage to the mafia with the assassin upgrade! :sexyarf And any more mafia would have also been dangerous to the third party. Especially adding a mafia detective from the beginning. Van already got me for town being too weak because Mentor is arguably strongest TP role and also that assassin. Then Lambu in here with mafia being too weak. Make up your mind people!
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Battle Tendency

Day 1
1-Spirits vs Mad Scientists-> Mad scientists win Ghost candy

2-Werewolves vs vampires >>werewolves lose >>Vampires gain bittersweet

3-Mad Scientists vs sorcerers >> sorcerers won; gain gummy candy

4-Mad Scientists vs Sorcerers Challenge 2 pieces>>>MS (chocolate and ghost) Vs. Soc (Big Juicy and ghost)

Day 2
1-Mad scientist vs Sorcerers >> Mad Scientists win gummy

2-Vampires vs Mad Scientists>>>> Vampires gain rollup


3-Seraph (Sorcerers) vs Spirits >> soceroros win blood

4-Werewolves va Sorcerers>> Weres win blood


5-Mad Scientists vs Sorcerors>> Sorcerers gain gummy

6-Mad scientists vs sorc -> rejected by Sorc

Day 3
1-Werewolves vs Sorcerers)>>> Werewolves win 1 gummy


2-Scientists vs Revo >>> Revo wins
(2 ghost) vs 1 bitter and 1 spicy > revo wins 2 ghosts


3-werewolves vs vampires-vampires win bloody candy


4-Werewolves birthday vs sorcerers gummy>>>> Sorcerers win 1 birthday

Day 4
1-werewolves vs vampires (2 pieces)>> Vampires won
Gummy

2-Ghost vs bittersweet, gummy
Seraphs ghost vs daws gummy >> Go to vampires

Day 5
1-vampire challenge with juviii’s bittersweet and spicy
werewolves bet bithday and gummy>>>> werewlves win bittersweet and spicy



DAY 1
Muzaka/DD prosecuted by Regis
Gajeel noble >>>votes Zasz
Marma does not use Gambler powers

DAY 2
Stuns
- Juviii - post Limiter
- Kato - post Limiter

Gajeel Noble vote >>>> Kato
Marma does not use Gambler powers

DAY 3
Gajeel uses noble vote on shinobi

farfalla sicklied in vote
holt also sicklied in vote

DAY 4
gajeelnashi uses noble vote on hardy

DAY 5
Gajeel uses noble vote on Juviii






NIGHT 1

Candy Actions
1 Holt did not eat any candies
2 Vandred eats peppermint
3. Seraph sips coffee instead of eating candy
4. Erinyes eats blood candy
5. Juviii eats big juicy
6. Panda eats enchantress candy
7. Shino eats enchantress candy
8. LAMBU eats no candy
9. Kato eats Big Juicy
10. jammin eats no candi
11. Marma declines candy cuz figure
12. Farfalla eats jolly rancher, becomes super BK
13. Gnut choose not to eat any candies for the first night.
14. Kiki only used his action, no candies
15. Gajeel eats no candies
16. Daws eats a spicy candy
17. Empty eats none
18. Revo is missing in action on N1


Zero priority
Farfalla eats priority increasing candy and invited Empty, Van, Gajeel
- blocks Vandred

First priority
Vandred eats peppermint candy >> targets shinobi with 1 block ability (unsuccessful) >> blocked by Farfalla
Kato Escort eats big juicy candy - blocks Holt X - will have post limited tomorrow

Second priority
Detective Lambu>>>investigates Farfalla >> gets innocent >> recruited by Jammin X
Doctor revo saves no action
Spy Holt - spies on Lambu >> (Unsuccessful) blocked by KatoX
Detective Kiki>> investigates shinobi >>> gets innocentX

Third priority
Erin Pirate eats blood candy>>> no action >> under blood protection and actions will be stun tomorrow
bodyguard (Panda) uses Enchantress >>protects Farfalla>> dies X
Shino Sk-blocked by Vandred - kills Empty Soul>>> eats enchantress candyX
Mentor Jammin - mentors Lambu X
Sons of Daws - guessing EmptySoul ; uses spicy candy >>> gets healthy townie permanent secondary ability
Gambler Marma - kills Panda’sX
Juviii has limited posts because of big juicy candy

NIGHT 2

Candy action
revo eats birthday and gets freezer
Farfalla eats gummy and gets sickly tomorrow
Marma eats chocolate and becomes bomb
seraph eats chocolate and becomes Detective
gnut - gummy and gets prostitute role
juviii - gummy and gets prostitute role
daws - blood - gets survival but not the stun
vandred - sweet tea - redirects Marma to him
Lambu - enchantress - nothing happens
Jammin - Rollup - protection from secondary actions
holt - gummy - sickly tomorrow
Hardy - no candies
shinobi eats peppermint - declines block role
gajeelnashi - doesn’t eat ghost candy
Erin - no candies

First Priority
Farfalla BK invites Van, Revo, Seraph >>>>role reveal bomb
Fake Prostitute gnut blocks Vandred
Fake Prostitute Juviii - blocks Vandred
Sons of Daws - guessing Vandred
revo - gets gnut and Marma candies

Second Priority
Doctor revo - protect Jammin + eats Freezer candy - any kill will get frozen and de thaw on N4>>protection on Jammin fails due to candy
Jammin receives protection from secondary actions- including revo’s protection
Spy Holt - shinobi >>>> she targeted gnut
Detective Kiki turns into Detective Hardy - investigates Seraph
Seraph>>> role change to Detective >>> investigates Farfalla >> gets Barkeper
Vandred - redirecting candy >> choose Marma’s action >> coinflip >> redirects Marma’s kill to him, which was already on him 😂 lol XD Marma >> role changes to Bomb >>> kills vandred (successful; dies because of he bomb)
(honestly like a scenario where girl doesn’t get invite to orgy and kills the guy right when he inviting her) xD

Third Priority
Erin Pirate - stunned pirate
Shino Sk kills gnut - successful
Marma changes to bomb - kills Van - also Marma, reinforced to Van by Van ^^ (Kill me now!) (Ok I will stop)
Mentor Jammin - kills Van - unsuccessful; already died due to jealous ex
mentee Lambu / declines kill


NIGHT 3

Candy
1. Farfalla eats chocolate and changes to sleeper
2. Juviii eats blood candy, gets coinflip protection and stuns action bed today
3. Holt eats birthday
4. Seraph eats birthday
5. Erin chose not to eat candy
6. Hardy eats birthday
7. Seraph eats birthday
8. Jammin chose not to eat candy
9. Revo eats birthday
10. Lambu eats chocolate

Night Actions
Farfalla BK>>> Changes to sleeper
Doctor revo protects Juviii
Spy Holt >>> spies on Lambu >> gets nothing
Detective Hardy investigates Daws >> gets guilty
Erin Pirate steals roles >>>farfa role>> changes to Sleeper
Detective Seraph kills Holt (action frozen til tomorrow)
Mentor Jammin recruits Hardy
Serial killer Lambu >> doesn’t kill
Sons of Daws - guessing Jammin >> gets recruited

juviii - Freeman - under revo protection
hardy - insane detective - under birthday protection
holt- under birthday protection - won’t be killed til tomorrow night - Sane Spy
revo - Doctor - under birthday protection
seraph - under birthday protection

NIGHT 4
Candy action
Erinyes - eat chocolate
Farfalla eats spicy, gets healthy Townie as secondary role
Hardy eats bitter sweet, nothing happens
revo eats no candies
daws eats gummy >> nullified by his healthy Townie status
lambu >>> eats jolly rancher > raises priority of kill
holt >>>>>eats jolly rancher > raises priority of spying on lambu
juviii stunned but has no night actions

Night actions
Spy Holt >>>> spy on lambu>>>gets that lambu targeted revo
Doctor revo saves Holt >>> Coinflip to save Holt before she dies
Lambu kills Revo >> Successful (see previous action)
Mortician Erin >>> investigates Vandred - gets N1 Blocked; N2 Role Reveal; N2 Blocked (1); N2 Blocked (2); N2 kill action (1); N2 kill action
Kill action on Holt unfreezes >> unsuccessful >> Holt saved



Candy Bags provided:

Day 1
The Vampires
1. Blood and ghost- Erin (Townie Pirate with naive traitor)
2.Birthday and gummy - Kiki (Insane Det)
3. Peppermint and Big Juicy - Juviii (Freeman)
4. Enchantress and Jolly Rancher - Lambu (Sane Detective)

The Werewolves
1. Enchantress and Peppermint - Shino (SK)
2. Big Juicy and Birthday - Kato (Escort)
3. Spicy and gummy- Daws (Sub Teacher)
4. Bittersweet and Roll-up – Jammin (Mentor)

The Mad Scientists
1. Spicy and SweetTea candy - Empty (Witch)
2. Gummy candy and chocolate - GajeelNashi (Noble)
3. Roll-Up and Peppermint - Vandred (Bomb)
4. Jolly Rancher and Ghost - Farfalla (Bk)

The Spirits
1. Ghost candy and birthday candy xD - DD (mafia apprentice)
2. Peppermint and Spicy - gnut (Restless Spirit)
3. Chocolate and SweetTea – Marma (Gambler)
4. Blood and Big Juicy - (Revo - Sane Doc)

The Sorcerers
1.big juicy candy and jolly rancher candy xD - Zasz (prosecutor)
2. Blood and Enchantress - Panda (Bodyguard)
3.gummy candy and Birthday - Holt (Spy)
4. Ghost and Bittersweet - Seraph (Mafia Boss)


Day 3
1. GajeelNashi - Ghost
2. seraph - Gummy
3. Shino - Spicy
4. Revo - buttersweet + sweet tea and spicy
5. Lambu- Chocolate.
6. Juviii - Enchantress
7. Hardy - ghost
8. Farfalla - chocolate
9. Erin - Chocolate
10. Holt - peppermints
11. Daws - ghost
12. Jammin - Blood

Day 5
Chocolate juviii
Chocolate jammin
Chocolate daws
Bittersweet hardy
Bittersweet erin
Peppermints holt
Peppermints lambu
Birthday gajeel
Gummy Farfalla
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So, to expand on Seraph. I may have confused him at some point with someone else as I read the thread fast, but it's just looking back and checking his posts. I'm confident I didn't, though.

To start with, his passive role. Healthy townie? Really? How often do you see those roles, in the last 30 games? Death Miller, Miller, vanilla townie, hosts don't use them because people feel discouraged if they don't have a shiny role.

And what was Seraph's logic in these days? Reveal the role asap because it sucks but at least you can be "confirmed" by the sickness (and get rid of it)? No, he kept it secret, why? Furthermore, he was affraid of eating candies, what was the worst that could happen, your healthy role would get nerfed? You would get and cancel a nvd?

Then he conveniently decides to eat a candy now, and gets switched to a detective, a good role. Does he wait to play it properly and get some results, protecting its value? No, he does the opposite of what he did when he had a shit role (???) and reveals asap.
The thing is candies make you sick, me and Holt just got it. And we saw a dead Witch in game lmao, haven't seen that one in a while either. But there is something odd about this whole story that Juvs didn't mention: why do we have candies like the one Daws had then, that makes you healthy?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,236
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Recap so far, i miss any any hint, feel free to tell me so i can fix it Asap

I ve lost tracks of candies wins/losses and didnt have time to read everything back, will try to do it asap hopefully.


Farfalla as Takeo -> claim barkeeper
Marma as Kei Ru -> active role - Mafia bomb, killed on N2
Lambu as M21 -> never got the role before. not a Bk.
Revo as Yukine -> said she has an important role
Zasz as Regis -> already got the role, a couple of games ago -> prosecutor - lynched on D1
Holt as Rai -> active dont expect much of his role
Kiki/hardy as Fujisaki -> claim det
Kato as Dr. Crombel -> Mafia escort -lynched on D2
Juvia as Hiyori -> never had the role before
Gnut as Tao -> not active role "a ghost candy would be a nice perk for mhis role if he had one." Prostitute killed on N2
Erin as Nora - Already got the role
Jammin as Frankenstein -> passive role, never got it before
Gajeel Nashi as Kazuma -> likely Noble
Vandred as Lunark -> Bomb killed on N2
Seraph as Yato -> passive never had it before "hes never been better" hinted healthy townie, change into active role due to a sweet, claim det
Empty Soul as Kofuku&Daikoku -> Witch - killed on N1
Panda as Rael - Bodyguard - Killed on N1
Son of Daws as Seira -> active night role
Shinobi as Alzacks/Rajak
DigitalDude as Muzaka -> active role - Mafia apprentice - Prosecuted on D1




candy shop

Teams

The Vampires
1. Erinyes - blood (red) eaten/ ghost (white)
2. Hardy - Birthday (yellow)/ Gummy
3. Juvia - Blue / green
4. Lambu - Purple (enchanteress) / red (Jolly ranger)

The Werewolves
1. Shino
2. Kato birthday yellow
3. SonofDaws-> Orange (spicy) and green
4. Jammin -> blue (roll up) candy and purple (bittersweet)

The Mad Scientists
1. EmptySoul
2. GajeelNashi
3. Vandred Blue /green
4. Farfalla - spicy candy from empty +

The Spirits
1. DigitalDude -> Mafia apprentice ghost (white)
2. Gnut -> orange and green
3. MarmaladeSky
4. revo +3 new candies

The Sorcerers
1. Zasz
2. Copy Panda
3. Holt
4. Seraph- gummy candy, chocolate candy, bittersweet candy, ghost candy

N1 candy tasting
Erin ate the red one-> got 50% protection in case shes targetted but cant use any role for next phase
Juvii ate the blue one -> can only post thrice.
Sod -> spicy

N2
Revo ->tasted the birthday
Sod ->the blood -> 50% protection at night.
Seraph -> chocolate candy -> got a permanente role change from the same allegiance.
Jammin-> roll up ->no negative effect, but posotive effects dont benefit him.

so far i listed
- a enchantress candy (purple)
- a jolly ranger (red)
- blood (red) -> + grants 50% survival chance /- impossibiliyu of using role if one has one for a whole phase
- ghost (white)
- a blue ->+ 0 /- Impossiblility of posting more thrice during day phase.
- a green
- a bittersweet
- a spicy
- a chocolate
- a gummy
- an orange
- birthday
- peppermint





Night actions
N1
- Farf invited her party members (gaj, van and emp) -> someone get redirected
-Kiki/hardy investigated on shinobi 6> got innocent

N2
- Farf invited Seraph, Revo, and Vaqn -> got one town bomb
- seraph investigated on shinobi -> got guilty
- kiki/hardy investigated on seraph -> got innocent
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw @Hardy scratch what I said about voting with you if nothing else shows up, me and Holt can't anyway \o/

And btw @Lambu I don't trust you either @_@b You're only willing to cooperate if it's about candies. Didn't comment on suggestions others make (like my reasoning on Kato, Hardy's proposal about Shino, etc) and basically gave nothing about your role. Won't even make a it's D3 and there are 2 dets speech again.

I'm the same as Shinobi btw, won't tell what my first candy does cause you're the one holding it :P and I haven't seen anything so far from you to make you look trustworthy.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
The thing is candies make you sick, me and Holt just got it. And we saw a dead Witch in game lmao, haven't seen that one in a while either. But there is something odd about this whole story that Juvs didn't mention: why do we have candies like the one Daws had then, that makes you healthy?
Good point.

What's the candy that got you sick? I would like to pass on that one.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol here we go. I'm rather curious about the effect of the 'bad candy' shinobi ate yesterday though.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Official rule update: You cannot battle inside your group nor can you pass candies from the hosts. Only candies won in battle can you pass among your teammates.

The point of the mechanic is to fight over candies. I do want to point out something. Most of you have never experienced true Trick or Treating as kids but let me tell you that most candies are cheap kind. As a kid you don’t care as much (cuz candy is candy) but sometimes someone gives you gourmet kind or something you really like. Then you keep coming back for more of that kind until old cat lady at end of street kicks you off her property. Or start trading with your friends for the kind you like. Plus you have the kind your mom takes away from you because it makes you sick. So those thoughts went into this game.

With that being said. You people got 6 hours to battle, votekill, and talk. :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because teams can’t battle within. This leads to 2nd rule update: on the concept of combining smaller teams.

Not at this time.

Perhaps in the future. It depends on how nice a mood your hosts are in.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And btw @Lambu I don't trust you either @_@b You're only willing to cooperate if it's about candies. Didn't comment on suggestions others make (like my reasoning on Kato, Hardy's proposal about Shino, etc) and basically gave nothing about your role. Won't even make a it's D3 and there are 2 dets speech again.
Oh? I've tried asking about actual game stuff besides candies but it doesn't really matter if no one wants to do it, and the people that complain about it just stay silent like :lambirb so Im using the candies as a way to match behaviour and role of players.

Kato's lynch reasoning was alright in the sense it came from shinobi's or Erin's type, so didn't oppose it, but I had way bigger lights on revo or shinobi, specially the first one cause everyone is conveniently forgetting she sentenced Zasz to death "randomly" (as in: I didn't know what I was doing). Your obliviousness towards that plays a big part on my suspicions about you, its like you are searching for a different target to lynch each day, same with shinobi, but again lets wait for that "oh so important role" for days and never gets killed. :lmao Its "Nietz case" all over again and Im not letting it go away for that long anymore, even more now that there's no blockers to "justify" permanence.

I've said many things about my role already, if you are looking at Erin's recap only I guess you wouldn't notice, but I'll say it when the time comes. I think the "dets" revealed way too early this time around and we will lose at least one tonight for that reason, and I say "dets" because maybe one of the two isn't even a det, whatever.


@shinobi are you going to tell me what the candy did?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well since this seems to be the appropriate time.

The Mad Scientists challenge The Spirits revo for 2 candies


please don't refuse :feelsbadman​
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I thought you said were passive? Or are you saying what you did was eating a candy? Any more hints on your role?
Yup man, you are pushy!! XD
Did I say I was passive? I didn't. And no what I did was (something) , and beside that something I ate the candy too.

What did it do? Just say it already I want to prove if you really ate it.
Oh? I've tried asking about actual game stuff besides candies but it doesn't really matter if no one wants to do it, and the people that complain about it just stay silent like :lambirb so Im using the candies as a way to match behaviour and role of players.

Kato's lynch reasoning was alright in the sense it came from shinobi's or Erin's type, so didn't oppose it, but I had way bigger lights on revo or shinobi, specially the first one cause everyone is conveniently forgetting she sentenced Zasz to death "randomly" (as in: I didn't know what I was doing). Your obliviousness towards that plays a big part on my suspicions about you, its like you are searching for a different target to lynch each day, same with shinobi, but again lets wait for that "oh so important role" for days and never gets killed. :lmao Its "Nietz case" all over again and Im not letting it go away for that long anymore, even more now that there's no blockers to "justify" permanence.

I've said many things about my role already, if you are looking at Erin's recap only I guess you wouldn't notice, but I'll say it when the time comes. I think the "dets" revealed way too early this time around and we will lose at least one tonight for that reason, and I say "dets" because maybe one of the two isn't even a det, whatever.


@shinobi are you going to tell me what the candy did?
I said yesterday I ate a troll candy, and I spoke of it, and today I specifically said it's one of your two candies (why would I specifically mention you and your candies that you broadcasted you're gonna eat the day before if I didn't eat it myself and know what it does?! food for thought!) , and you said you ate the Enchantress and it's a troll candy, and I said I ate the enchantress, and...... Ok. I already proved what you say you want to prove. So maybe you can share a bit of what it did to you first, coz I have my doubts, no offence Lambu-chan, regardless what anyone think I'm a nice townie or a baddie you're not exactly trust worthy, you see XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well since this seems to be the appropriate time.

The Mad Sorcerers challenge The Spirits revo for 2 candies


please don't refuse :feelsbadman​
Well, that's interesting

@Seraph.

If what you're claim is true, then my birthday candy will be rather useful to you: stalls a kill action for a night. However, if you're scum, then chances are, that candy won't do you much good.

And so, the Wolf Gang would like to officially challenge the Sorcerers!

However, since you are currently preoccupied, we will wait patiently for your reply!
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Second challenge also been issued.

Team furriee challenge Team Sorcerers 1 candy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Furriee is werewolves btw (if anyone was confused)
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yup man, you are pushy!! XD
Did I say I was passive? I didn't. And no what I did was (something) , and beside that something I ate the candy too.

I said yesterday I ate a troll candy, and I spoke of it, and today I specifically said it's one of your two candies (why would I specifically mention you and your candies that you broadcasted you're gonna eat the day before if I didn't eat it myself and know what it does?! food for thought!) , and you said you ate the Enchantress and it's a troll candy, and I said I ate the enchantress, and...... Ok. I already proved what you say you want to prove. So maybe you can share a bit of what it did to you first, coz I have my doubts, no offence Lambu-chan, regardless what anyone think I'm a nice townie or a baddie you're not exactly trust worthy, you see XD
lol

If you are so reluctant to reveal something so simple it can mean two things: You didn't actually eat it (which would be way too weird of a play tbh since you revealed what you ate before) or you did eat it, but the "troll" you got was different to mine, something you can't reveal because it shows your allegiance.

Or the third option, you are just being stubborn. :cookiearf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know, I'll follow your game because I can't be going on and on about this forever, its tiring me out, the "troll" that the candy did was literally nothing. I consumed it and nothing happened, it just made me spend my candy eating for the night with no changes.
At least now I know the bright red is good tho.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
@Lambu so even now you still suspect me the most? :hmm
@revo well, i dont suspect you specifically , but being alive after mentionning having a really important role, if you re not mafia, is either you re lucky or mafia is trying to frame you. But usually mafia goes for the very important roles.
Well I didn't specify what my role is yet, so I don't think that gives enough reasons for Mafia to try to kill me, Erinchan. Did you read the descrpition of the Brithday candy too?
@revo you claimed your role is important to town but didn't say anything again about it despite the building case on you and the fact that you were top vote. Why? Also, what was so amusing about an anonymous vote on zasz and why did that prompt you to join his wagon?
As I said before I don't want to fully reveal my role, not now at least. I get that saying "it's an important role" doesn't give much to the table, but still.
About the anonymous question, I have no idea what to tell you. As I keep saying, it was a rushed and random vote because the day was about to end.
Well since this seems to be the appropriate time.

The Mad Scientists challenge The Spirits revo for 2 candies


please don't refuse :feelsbadman​
Challeging me despite that I'm alone? :feelsbadman
But I accept :arf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yup man, you are pushy!! XD
Did I say I was passive? I didn't. And no what I did was (something) , and beside that something I ate the candy too.



I said yesterday I ate a troll candy, and I spoke of it, and today I specifically said it's one of your two candies (why would I specifically mention you and your candies that you broadcasted you're gonna eat the day before if I didn't eat it myself and know what it does?! food for thought!) , and you said you ate the Enchantress and it's a troll candy, and I said I ate the enchantress, and...... Ok. I already proved what you say you want to prove. So maybe you can share a bit of what it did to you first, coz I have my doubts, no offence Lambu-chan, regardless what anyone think I'm a nice townie or a baddie you're not exactly trust worthy, you see XD
hm, I was pretty sure you did, maybe I mixed it up. Well what did you do N1 and N2 then? You're pretty much everyone's fav to get lynched, not sure why you still decide to be completely mute
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
lol

If you are so reluctant to reveal something so simple it can mean two things: You didn't actually eat it (which would be way too weird of a play tbh since you revealed what you ate before) or you did eat it, but the "troll" you got was different to mine, something you can't reveal because it shows your allegiance.

Or the third option, you are just being stubborn. :cookiearf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know, I'll follow your game because I can't be going on and on about this forever, its tiring me out, the "troll" that the candy did was literally nothing. I consumed it and nothing happened, it just made me spend my candy eating for the night with no changes.
At least now I know the bright red is good tho.
That's exactly what i said before too but it was brushed off as me going after her for something small and minor. :emobirb At least you too are seeing that something's fishy about her first hand now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh,and the Sorcerers accept the challenge of Daws/Werewolves! 1 Candy it is.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu so even now you still suspect me the most? :hmm
Of course revo-chi o/ After gnut's death Im the only one that seems to care about your action on Zasz making no sense. Lets see how many nights you stay alive with an "important" role :fan

That's exactly what i said before too but it was brushed off as me going after her for something small and minor. :emobirb At least you too are seeing that something's fishy about her first hand now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh,and the Sorcerers accept the challenge of Daws/Werewolves! 1 Candy it is.
That coming from Healthy boy is not very reassuring for my confidence. :lambirb


Was @GajeelNashi confirmed as the Noble then? What's @Jammin doing? @Juviii you seem eager to know my role in the daypad, what about you? "Never had this role before" doesn't really come as a good hint for someone that doesn't play often.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Your obliviousness towards that plays a big part on my suspicions about you, its like you are searching for a different target to lynch each day, same with shinobi, but again lets wait for that "oh so important role" for days and never gets killed.
Your ignoring my posts, then. I was the one back reading and saying that Rev's timeline is flawed (about her vote). Go back and check it, you were even online during it. I also had her as one of my targets cause of that. Sry if I disagree she was a better target than Kato. And no I don't feel so suspicious about Shino. Aside from Hardy's test, I think you guys are rly pushing the suspicions on her. Not to mention Hardy's results alone, from an odds pov, indicate she's townie.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
lol

If you are so reluctant to reveal something so simple it can mean two things: You didn't actually eat it (which would be way too weird of a play tbh since you revealed what you ate before) or you did eat it, but the "troll" you got was different to mine, something you can't reveal because it shows your allegiance.

Or the third option, you are just being stubborn. :cookiearf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know, I'll follow your game because I can't be going on and on about this forever, its tiring me out, the "troll" that the candy did was literally nothing. I consumed it and nothing happened, it just made me spend my candy eating for the night with no changes.
At least now I know the bright red is good tho.
XD
Was it hard? Yup, It does nothing at all, it's just a waste of a candy, a troll, that's all there is to it really lol.

hm, I was pretty sure you did, maybe I mixed it up. Well what did you do N1 and N2 then? You're pretty much everyone's fav to get lynched, not sure why you still decide to be completely mute
I noticed! Am I your fav lynch, too? XD N1 & N2 I was busy....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top