Nope Tomioka already has good timescreen you can thank Muzan for that. His battle with Akaza and Muzan was good enough. He is done good enough already. Besides Tomioka,Obanai never had one on one fight don t forget that and Sanemi amd Himejima. Tomioka isn t only one.
The fact you haven t made any reason to justify why all this females in KNY except Nezuko have crap time screen is the fact I am right. Even Sanemi have more you can thank Muzan and kokushibo for that. Obanai is only one lacking but he is getting it now.
My complain on lack females timescreen in KNY is spot on see all four I mention.
And I am not talking about impact and influence on plot. its about screentime and appearing more.
I fail too see how you think Giyu is lacking screentime combine the fight between Akaza and Muzan he has good enough already.
You can disagree with me thats fine and no problem for me but they deserve better In my opinion Kanroji,Kanao,Tamayo and Shinobu
Obanai is getting more he should be getting better. So no reason for anyone to complain about him.
No... I said they got as much screen time as other characters, how did you read that as yes they have less time. Being the main in a battle doesn't mean being the only fighter, that equels death, just they are on the frontline.
I don't know what to tell you should I list every pillar life since demon train? seriously complain about rengoku, uzui, or tokitou. Shinazugawa, iguro and himejima got more focus
in the fortress because they never participated before
the fortress. Shinobu arc was fulfilled as was Kanao's within it. I mean what do you want to see exactly? Beside acrobat? That would be a more interesting talk
The manga is ending in 20+ chapter so let's talk about it, Both butterfly girls personalities and motivations were established back in the post-pillars meating recovery, shinobu as angry women driven by revenge and kanao as rather bland, their stories are intertwined shinobu fuffiled her goal and died with spite and glory and kanao acquired emotion. Now I cried during that arc resolution but generally and retrospectively kanao doesn't appeal to me compared to everyone, she's more boring compared to more theatrical characters. That's a personal taste
Mitsuri is one end of spectrum, she's a normal girl when it comes to motivations and background, she comes straight out of a shoujo manga, I think you either like her or not, as of now I'm reliking her just understand she's very animated and here for refreshments
Tamayo, or as I think of her prototype-shinobu, is the opposite end of the spectrum mitsuri is in, very grounded and almost "realistic" middle aged women mixing chemicals to avenge her dead children. Her other struggle is being a demon who feasted on a lot of people, nezuko accepted her, she only lives to see muzan die. Honestly the only thing left I would like to see from her is a confrontation with yushiro in the afterlife
This is very good manga from makers point of view, alas I really think it just boils down to opinions, even if I haven't given up on him imo tomioka have been an under achiever this whole arc I pray that sabito ghost smack him.