Moderator Notice:
I'm quoting this post to highlight an issue the upper staff and myself have had in regards to the topicality of this thread.
We're of the opinion that posts like this one aren't actually on-topic, and are more suited for those series' specific threads/sections.
The point of this topic is to discuss the ToC, volume sales and the health of the magazine. Now, that's not to say all specific series discussion is outright prohibited, but the discussion really does need to be focused in an overall sense, and be pertaining to the magazine itself.
So, for instance, mentioning a timeskip, when a new series starts up or when a series is cancelled, or if a series is selling well/poorly, or if a final arc is announced, or when a series gets anime information, is on-topic. But specific plot discussion or specific series' praise/criticisms is off-topic, and is better served in that series' thread/section.
Now, having said that, I will allow new series discussion (so long as it's spoiler tagged) in here. I know this may upset some, but this thread really isn't meant to be a general discussion hub for all things WSJ. This thread has a specific purpose, and this unchecked topicality has been going on for a very long time. I hope you guys understand.~ Buranchi