Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Tbh I think whoever did it would have been a veteran player since they'd be OK calling the shots without discussing it with a mafia team first, unless it was a solo-assassin like Takuan in that Fumetsu(?) game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tbh I think whoever did it would have been a veteran player since they'd be OK calling the shots without discussing it with a mafia team first, unless it was a solo-assassin like Takuan in that Fumetsu(?) game.
Did you do lammie???
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
No, but given what he said before, not surprised you'd think that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Funny enough, you're one of the people who I would think would do that to him though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Call it a 6th sense, but I felt something wrong from that last post of Gryff. Why is Crescent so reluctant to engage in conversation also caught my eye.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Sure sure, last time you said something on that line you were mafia betting on low attention to get past dayphases, still a good note to keep
:hmm

@Gryffindor
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Read that post that "caught his attention", then tell me what's so bad about it :catshrug


Thinking I'd use a kill on him over a votekill
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I think it either was one of the people that commented right after his death was announced(You know the old "He's dead,now lets see how innocent i can act"-kinda thing.),or,one of the people that have barely been here and have just commented the obvious that we all could see ourselves already. I actually doubt it was one of the silent players,but i only say that for today,as mentioned before on D1 many players are either not able to fully participate or actually announce they'll return towards end of the phase or begin etc.

Having said that,i'm not sure who to put my vote on yet,will probably go onto someone that has been more silent than vocal today.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think it either was one of the people that commented right after his death was announced(You know the old "He's dead,now lets see how innocent i can act"-kinda thing.),or,one of the people that have barely been here and have just commented the obvious that we all could see ourselves already. I actually doubt it was one of the silent players,but i only say that for today,as mentioned before on D1 many players are either not able to fully participate or actually announce they'll return towards end of the phase or begin etc.

Having said that,i'm not sure who to put my vote on yet,will probably go onto someone that has been more silent than vocal today.
So could be anybody...huh bub???:lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So could be anybody...huh bub???:lmao
Not quite,only those that were around when it happened. Either commenting actively or just lurking the thread. Works both ways.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Still think it was someone who would be ok making the kill without discussing it with the team first, especially since they haven't had a chance to be together in mafia pad yet, likely a veteran player, like I stated before, gnut would be one of the people I could see doing something like that, Cres wouldn't blink an eye, Vandred was online but he'd be the last person I think would do something like that but stranger things have happened I suppose. Don't think a newer player would take that kind of decision upon themselves unless they didn't know how the role worked or the mafia team is made up of newer players.

Could easily be a lone wolf like in the Fumetsu game.

Doesn't necessarily have to be someone who commented on the thread, they could've logged on, left the message, then logged out like shinobi did in RWBY and also depends if GrySun was online when he got the message, they could've left the message, then Gry sees it 5, 15, 30 mins later. Hard to tell.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wait while I was sleeping Lambu died.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So an Assassin is there.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Interesting kill, I can't say I'm happy about it, but it helps us a bit in establishing the teams and their abilities this game.

Stand or not, the team of Lambu's killer only gets that one kill for Day 1 & Night 1. So, if a non-townie dies tonight and no townie roles got involved with the killer or the victim, then that means Lambu's killer wasn't on the team of the victim or the new killer.

It's just a small puzzle piece that confirms multiple killing parties and will help us later down the line.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh Vishnu
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's just a small puzzle piece that confirms multiple killing parties and will help us later down the line.
It actually does not,because this kill could've been performed by a Townie per their Stand ability in which case this would give the idea of multiple killing parties but not the confirmation.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Still think it was someone who would be ok making the kill without discussing it with the team first, especially since they haven't had a chance to be together in mafia pad yet, likely a veteran player, like I stated before, gnut would be one of the people I could see doing something like that, Cres wouldn't blink an eye, Vandred was online but he'd be the last person I think would do something like that but stranger things have happened I suppose. Don't think a newer player would take that kind of decision upon themselves unless they didn't know how the role worked or the mafia team is made up of newer players.

Could easily be a lone wolf like in the Fumetsu game.

Doesn't necessarily have to be someone who commented on the thread, they could've logged on, left the message, then logged out like shinobi did in RWBY and also depends if GrySun was online when he got the message, they could've left the message, then Gry sees it 5, 15, 30 mins later. Hard to tell.
Possible it is not exactly sure to tell if someone PM's and then goes offline or instantly
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Are we actually sharing something in page 2? This is like a dream :emobirb

I agree with desin that role and stand did land ironically well in my case too. Role passive and stand active.
Da fuq @Lambu!!! These lies!



Lambu
(Spirit Medium)


​
How is Spirit Medium passive?! Why you lying when you Town???? :arf:handgun That’s Vandred level play. Like in lord of the rings when he claimed passive and was Detective and then got mentored by Gry and then Kira shot Gry and ended up killing Van too. Lying never helps town. We don’t even know anything about your stand! At least the assassin had some bad aim and didn’t get a good role.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Da fuq @Lambu!!! These lies!



How is Spirit Medium passive?! Why you lying when you Town???? :arf:handgun That’s Vandred level play. Like in lord of the rings when he claimed passive and was Detective and then got mentored by Gry and then Kira shot Gry and ended up killing Van too. Lying never helps town. We don’t even know anything about your stand! At least the assassin had some bad aim and didn’t get a good role.
Maybe he was trying not to draw Mafia attention towards him,a normal tactic I will say.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Kind of wish I had more time to dedicate to this day, since it's getting pretty interesting. Picturing lots of scenarios right now, should get even better after tonight...

Lambu though :emocat This killer was pretty ruthless to go for a passive claim without even waiting until closer to day's end.

@Farfalla, mostly agree with that reasoning, even though you'd think mafias would rather keep a potential Sleeper alive, it looked pretty Arju-like.

@Gryffindor, there's also invisible mode to consider, but yeah. Leaning more towards good old Assassin for several reasons, one of them being that I don't think Gry was so thrilled with one-man Assassin Taku to want to repeat that idea, another that it looks like a massive waste of a Stand.

@Crescent Jinx, yeah I think Lambu got the message :XD And I'd say the opposite about the Assassin's aim, SM can be a game-changer.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Tbh I think whoever did it would have been a veteran player since they'd be OK calling the shots without discussing it with a mafia team first, unless it was a solo-assassin like Takuan in that Fumetsu(?) game.
You say this!!

Cres wouldn't blink an eye,
And then you say this. Da fuq? The only reason in past games that my mafia teams killed friends on N1 was because it was discussed on a pad among team. I would definitely not make a call like that on my own. Especially not on D1. And that’s why I hate being mafia and prefer being Town or Third Party. Cuz being a member of a team dictates too much of my actions. And no I am not some lone assassin like Takuan either. First of all my kill would be a lot better then that because I wouldn’t make a huge ass post that was color coordinated with fieldsets at the same time that I was killing. Would be more sly then that - beginning or end of day phases. Would probably follow Takuan’s way from Fumetsu with a kill with a normal Night action instead of a Day to let everyone play. As I would want all my friends to play. Plus Lambu and I are even. He killed me that one game and back when I was Serial killer, I killed him. There’s no more blood between us. Then Lambu is the council member that was against assassins killing on day 1 anyway. There’s just so many reasons why I’m triggered by this kill.


Read that post that "caught his attention", then tell me what's so bad about it :catshrug


Thinking I'd use a kill on him over a votekill
I mean that’s what you saying to me with your illogical conclusion? That I killed Lambu because he questioned me.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh well,can't make out who's the best choice to vote for so i'm gonna go random today:

Votekill desin24 @GrySun

Feels like a safe choice for now,won't be around during the final hours so i'm gonna see the results later,just hope it won't be a bad call from us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top