Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Kato756 4x (Nii, desin24, Arjuna, GajeelNashi)
Arjuna 3x (Farfalla, Vandred, Gryffindor)
Spirit 2x (digitaldude, Kato756)
Vandred 1x (Lady pompom)
desin24 1x
(Seraph)
GajeelNashi 1x
(Crescent Jinx)
digitaldude 1x
(shinobi)
shinobi 1x
(gnut)
Gryffindor 1x
(Holt)
Seraph 1x
(Belserion)

Leone Abbachio was once a dirty cop, cooperating with Mafias. Had he not cut ties with them as initially thought, or was he just at the wrong place at the wrong time?



Kato756 (Prostitute)

While speechless at the results, the sun settles on Rome, signifying the day‘s end. They need to be careful while doing their investigations at night, with visibility lower their enemies could make a move.


Night 1 lasts 12 hours.
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As daylight shines upon Rome, the Town starts the day by gathering everyone together, checking whether everyone is still there or if the enemy made their move.

They start counting, 1, 2, 3, ..., 18. Everyone from when the previous day ended is still around. With slight relief they start the discussions about today's approach to finding the Passione members.



Day 2 ends in 23 hours.​
 
Last edited:

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Can imagine the interrogation on DD now, but with Assassin using kill last day(assuming it was a mafia party kill) if any recruitment was done, then likely by TP. 2 Mafia's too much for 20 players unless broken up into two teams of 3 or something.

Anyway, @GajeelNashi why did you vote for Kato?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


It's @Lambu's Stand,「Aerosmith」!

Lambu may have died, but his Stand still continues for a short while. The ability of his Stand Restless Spirit allows him to make a post and vote this day phase whenever he wants.​
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Anyway, @GajeelNashi why did you vote for Kato?
I was out of town yesterday night, so I didn't take the time to read carefully each post. I just went for Kato because he appeared around the time that Lambu died.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So no one died, huh... could be lots of reasons for that, still too many variables at this point

Sorta feel bad that people jumped on the kato train and now he's dead, when he was one of the few inactive guys who actually showed up in the end :(

And I guess that there's not even a penalty vote for the people not posting at all means they did show up for the night phase at least lol
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore


It's @Lambu's Stand,「Aerosmith」!

Lambu may have died, but his Stand still continues for a short while. The ability of his Stand Restless Spirit allows him to make a post and vote this day phase whenever he wants.​
I love this so much. :blush Not only does the spirit medium get to become a restless spirit but Lambu gets to be back.
People going for the inactives like Kato and Tux on D1. Wasn’t even a true bandwagon. So not sure if it tells us much.

No deaths last night is much more interesting.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I was out of town yesterday night, so I didn't take the time to read carefully each post. I just went for Kato because he appeared around the time that Lambu died.
He wasn't the only one though, you pretty much sentenced him so was worth an ask at least.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Coming and going but here's what I got in the other DP:
Here are the screens:
Ok, the kill post happened at 9:44, I saw it 4-5 mins later, it showed me, Bia and Kato online in the thread (and a hidden name my phone wouldn't show). Gry was online at least 12 mins before, so he got the PM and posted between that time frame. I started getting the PSs of each one at 9:50 (after posting).

People that were online within 15mins from the kill:
- Farfalla
- Kato
- Pompom
- Crescent
- Seraph

People that weren't online for over that time:
- Desin
- Belserion
- Holt
- Nii
- Greg
- Digital
- Vandred

People that are invisible:
- Gryffindor
- Shinobi
- Arjuna
- Spirit
- Daws
- Panda
- Gajeel

I checked the invisible ones and I could only see that Crescent had recent activities while Panda, Gajeel and Arjuna didn't (not leaving a trace doesn't mean clear tho). The rest has blocked profiles.

But groups 1 and 3 together got too many people in them :/ Leaving it here 'cause in the future it might help us find a pattern for Assassin kills if more happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb putting son to sleep.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Spirit Medium with Restless Spirit Stand... and it didn't go to @Spirit?! :notlikethis


No deaths is probably less nice than it looks, doubt that needs to be explained. But to get that one itch scratched, @digitaldude - when you said you'd use your Stand to save yourself if needed yesterday, did you mean it would somehow confirm you or make you more likely to be a townie, or did you just mean you'd be as collaborative as possible?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So there's no vote issues this time around.

Votekill Digitaldude

Why would Kato go up for a lynch and DD only get one vote after his traitor/bomb bait anyways? Doesn't really matter what side DD's on. Based on what he said in his bait claim, the best case scenario for him is that he's a sketchy, mostly useless townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only thing that would get me to change that vote would be a stand claim that would justify playing in such a way. There some obvious answers and there's some stand-roles that would definitely justify such a play, but whether DD knows them or not is a different question.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Since we have so many passive claims with active stands, I wonder if anyone used their stand last night.

Especially DD. Was your stand worth surviving one night for?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Coming and going but here's what I got in the other DP:
Here are the screens:
Ok, the kill post happened at 9:44, I saw it 4-5 mins later, it showed me, Bia and Kato online in the thread (and a hidden name my phone wouldn't show). Gry was online at least 12 mins before, so he got the PM and posted between that time frame. I started getting the PSs of each one at 9:50 (after posting).

People that were online within 15mins from the kill:
- Farfalla
- Kato
- Pompom
- Crescent
- Seraph

People that weren't online for over that time:
- Desin
- Belserion
- Holt
- Nii
- Greg
- Digital
- Vandred

People that are invisible:
- Gryffindor
- Shinobi
- Arjuna
- Spirit
- Daws
- Panda
- Gajeel

I checked the invisible ones and I could only see that Crescent had recent activities while Panda, Gajeel and Arjuna didn't (not leaving a trace doesn't mean clear tho). The rest has blocked profiles.

But groups 1 and 3 together got too many people in them :/ Leaving it here 'cause in the future it might help us find a pattern for Assassin kills if more happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb putting son to sleep.
Cant really see these on my phone. Guess will have to wait until get home.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can imagine the interrogation on DD now, but with Assassin using kill last day(assuming it was a mafia party kill) if any recruitment was done, then likely by TP
I agree with you here,

I'm new here so I can't tell if DD always plays like this but I won't take him lightly.

I believe that a mentor might (50% sure) have recruited DD during the night. The mentor may have gambled there by really trusting DD into being a townie but digital was the only person to reveal a role (not stand). Also, If DD really got recruited, then the mentor gained one of the most (experienced)* mafia player on this forum. Then again, it wouldn't stop us from suspecting DD so it wouldn't seem like a logical move from the mentor to do. This leaves me conflicted. This would also mean that the mentor isn't used to that role since it would had been smarter to wait a couple days before recruiting someone. Or maybe there isn't any mentor and the killer(s) got blocked last night?


Question; If the mentee dies, can the mentor recruit another person as the new apprentice? I'm assuming that it's possible but I'm not sure,
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And I guess that there's not even a penalty vote for the people not posting at all means they did show up for the night phase at least lol
Was about to get to that actually.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes, the mentor can recruit another one if his mentee dies.

It doesn't make a lot of sense for the mentor to target DD, tho. One mafia couldn't kill last night cause of the assassin kill (if it came from mafia) but the mentor wouldn't know if there's more than one party. He could compete with the mafia for the target and if he'd lose the coin toss, than DD would die as mafia and he'd lose his recruitment opportunity (if DD is a sleeper). If he'd succeed in recruiting him, there's the chance mafia would kill him by mistake eventually, while attempting their recruitment.

Wanna see what Lambu has to say tbh, based on his own D1 suspicions after the whole thing and maybe the print screens. Cool combo he got.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:XD SlowSun

I agree with you here,

I'm new here so I can't tell if DD always plays like this but I won't take him lightly.

I believe that a mentor might (50% sure) have recruited DD during the night. The mentor may have gambled there by really trusting DD into being a townie but digital was the only person to reveal a role (not stand). Also, If DD really got recruited, then the mentor gained one of the most (experienced)* mafia player on this forum. Then again, it wouldn't stop us from suspecting DD so it wouldn't seem like a logical move from the mentor to do. This leaves me conflicted. This would also mean that the mentor isn't used to that role since it would had been smarter to wait a couple days before recruiting someone. Or maybe there isn't any mentor and the killer(s) got blocked last night?


Question; If the mentee dies, can the mentor recruit another person as the new apprentice? I'm assuming that it's possible but I'm not sure,
:grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why would it have to be a mentor? Could be a Poisoner/Stand for one team and Assassin for the other? Shapeshifter? How would that even work? Lose your role and stand? Santa? Recruitment of the sleeper kind? :rolleyes:

I doubt a mentor would aim for DD. Mafia might if he wasn’t mafia and they thought he might be sleeper. In that scenario, the assassin kill would had came from the rival mafia or third part which would make sense as they wouldn’t have a team to make decisions with. And if a third party got a daykill, I can see an impatient person using it on D1. Guess we will see if anyone dies today whether it was a stand or a role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gryff asking "why Lambu" got me thinking later as well and a theory could be that someone just tried to out a passive person during the day to avoid roles like BP and PGO.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I gotta say, by now there are SO many roles in this game that it's almost impossible to guess what's going on until very late into the game. Definitely was more easy back when I was still an active player :XD

For now I think DD will definitely have to explain himself further, but voting for him this early on feels premature.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I stole sonofdaws ability with my stand. I also wasnt recruited by mafia.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why Sons? Because of his Bomb Defuser scenario?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top