Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Gryffindor i turned my settings to offline for a long time,at least since 1 month if not more.

You can ask any of the blue mods playing in this game or Blue Mods outside the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay Daws part makes it complex,but I won't blame Gry for this,mistakes happen all time :lambirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Locking the thread for a while, need to sort something out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



SonOfDaws
(Hider)

​
Host notice:

Apologies to all players but there’s been a mistake. Daws was supposed to die on N1, but I mistook who his target was and mixed it up with another PM’s target. With the right target he is supposed to have died.

Noticed it way too late, but I‘ll let the game go on instead of cancelling it and hope it‘s not too messed up to continue with and live with the consequences. Will explain it more post-game. Day is extended by the time thread was locked til I could sort it all out.

:handgun:feelsbadman
Don’t worry, Gry. You’ll be harder on yourself then we will. And I can safely say that lately, no host has been safe with these things. At least in my opinion, it’s still a game in the end. Not a job or a religion.

And I have :hmph :handgun for anyone who disagrees. Cuz you know my temper.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Cool, no biggie Arju.

Daws targeted gnut, so he was supposed to die hiding behind gnut or one of his crew, who ironically is someone who I pegged as killing Lambu not because of role but because of playing ability . But then why did DD complicate things , though gnut vouching for him kinda lends credence to the two of them possibly being together.

Vandred, what did you have on Daws?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD probably gambler then?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Are you saying that you think I didn't target gnut last night or that you "know" I didn't target gnut last night?
...The answer would be that I knew that, as in a Spy result, which was supposed to say gnut instead.

Which, considering what you died as ( :feelsbadman ), raises questions about @gnut himself and @digitaldude again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...But I suppose I'll get them tomorrow later today, since I'm going to sleep.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Does that mean more than 1 team? Hider has to be targeted no? And Assassin team couldn’t have targeted for additional kill :hmm
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Does that mean more than 1 team? Hider has to be targeted no? And Assassin team couldn’t have targeted for additional kill :hmm
If it hides behind a mafia or their team then the hide is unsuccessful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So yea
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Time for bed as well.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Since the first DP DD has been playing has been suspicious


Also Daws's death raises some questions on Gnut too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And people thought I was Blood crazy on DD
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Rules say Hider has to be targeted for the kill so maybe 2 Mafias with one unable to kill because of Assassin usage or 1 Mafia and a TP got the Assassin stand.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea that’s why said yea. XD most likely a second scum kill party. Not out of the possibility that Daws could have hid behind a mafia and got targeted with something like an insane doctor too? I still don’t discount the possibility of a SS in the game with all these stands or a Santa with no kill presents. Like one who could change roles or do weird stuff like how GrySun changed gnut’s role with the freeman present in Overlord. But now I wonder who would target Daws.

Maybe nothing but something to keep watch for.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I tried to sooth the situation last night somewhat. But alas, Daws died anyway :emocat

Sorry for not showing up D1. Work had me whipped hard late into the night. I'm still reading through everything and I'll form some opinions soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability. So much for variety
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
This day, lol!! :lmao
Ok DD is a goner now, don't know why he said he stole Daw's role though!! DD was weird since yesterday he should have been lynched then only! And the reason why town didn't go for him I don't get, what benefit was there in keeping him! The hider thing also implicates gnut now. gnut's group killed Daws then?

And Desin's Hint, XD. Yesterday he was overly happy and excited for his role, very hyped and all, I think Lambu called him out for it. I think he could be the one who killed Lambu after all. He also went out of his way to say in a post that he thinks the Day Active stands need to be used for maximum fun!! XD maybe his way to tell his friends he was going to do just that.
Either that or Zasz. I know he ain't playing but you should never underestimate the power of Stands. Jokes aside nobody will have the balls to go for a quiet poster since there can be many reasons one may not be as active on day one. Pressuring people however might force them to use their stand and I assume the Day Active stands have to be out here for maximum fun.
Also Gajeel placed the last vote on Kato when the vote count was 3-3 for Kato and Arju, was trying to save Arju, or he saw someone from his group (desin?) voting Kato and followed? What he said about voting Kato for appearing same time Lambu died doesn't make sense, pompom has similar situation and no one voted her, he could have voted her for the suspicion then, instead he sentenced kato.

and @Vandred nope, don't have that in my set.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Locking the thread for a while, need to sort something out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



SonOfDaws
(Hider)

​
Host notice:

Apologies to all players but there’s been a mistake. Daws was supposed to die on N1, but I mistook who his target was and mixed it up with another PM’s target. With the right target he is supposed to have died.

Noticed it way too late, but I‘ll let the game go on instead of cancelling it and hope it‘s not too messed up to continue with and live with the consequences. Will explain it more post-game. Day is extended by the time thread was locked til I could sort it all out.

:handgun:feelsbadman
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I KNEW IT WAS EITHER POLITICIAN OR HIDER OH NO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's time to confess it all guys. I am regular townie, my true stand white album is.........ASSASSIN! TWAS I WHO MURDERED LAMBU DAY 1. I was not recruited as a mafia night 1, I believe I may be sleeper and thus I am still a townie for now. I lied about having pirate cause thats the only thing that might save me from today lynch since mafia failed to kill night 1 everyone would assume I was recruited(we know now that daws in fact died) Daws gave the best hint and I knew it was politician or hider... I guessed wrong. Seems I will die today but I will die a townie.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I KNEW IT WAS EITHER POLITICIAN OR HIDER OH NO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's time to confess it all guys. I am regular townie, my true stand white album is.........ASSASSIN! TWAS I WHO MURDERED LAMBU DAY 1. I was not recruited as a mafia night 1, I believe I may be sleeper and thus I am still a townie for now. I lied about having pirate cause thats the only thing that might save me from today lynch since mafia failed to kill night 1 everyone would assume I was recruited(we know now that daws in fact died) Daws gave the best hint and I knew it was politician or hider... I guessed wrong. Seems I will die today but I will die a townie.
Man you're a piece of work :lmao why did you kill Lambu then?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I was gonna take out one active player so took out lambu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Forgive me lambu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

With all that said high chance gnut is mafia.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Dunno, some thing here doesn't sit well with me. Why does a townie, even if sleeper, has a killing role as a stand? And then Lambu's kill counts as townie's work? With the assumption of 2 killing groups, someone killed Daws, then what happened to the second kill?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Dunno, some thing here doesn't sit well with me. Why does a townie, even if sleeper, has a killing role as a stand? And then Lambu's kill counts as townie's work? With the assumption of 2 killing groups, someone killed Daws, then what happened to the second kill?
Assuming im sleeper then I would at least have some useful role for mafia team. Look at lambu stand he was mortician and has restless spirit that fits perfectly doesnt it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My bad he was a spirit medium so that fits perfectly with his stand.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Since I am still on townie side. vote kill gnut
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just finished catching up...

"H.I.N.T, C?"

Say it ain't so lmao. I am I misreading something?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Well, that's funny. I targeted you last night.
The incriminating evidence.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I don't get DD. I got used to the trolling but randomly killing someone on day one is absolutely not in townie favor.

I stole a day role im not sure if I can say it here didnt rules change about them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope this explains the vanilla townie role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Possibly the kill was mafia assassin day 1 and thats why no kill night 1.
Politician.
Also Daws said that he targeted Gnut this night while Gnut also said that he trusts DD over Daws. The Hider's actions must have failed since he died. Reasons for that action failing can be that either he was blocked by a prostitute or Gnut is mafia scum quite openly cooperating here.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
...The answer would be that I knew that, as in a Spy result, which was supposed to say gnut instead.

Which, considering what you died as ( :feelsbadman ), raises questions about @gnut himself and @digitaldude again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...But I suppose I'll get them tomorrow later today, since I'm going to sleep.
I just woke up and might be just brainfarting... But why a Spy that got the same target Daws claimed to have would tell him he was lying instead?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
DD bc of that stupid play my vote remains on your dumb ass -_-;
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't get DD. I got used to the trolling but randomly killing someone on day one is absolutely not in townie favor.





Also Daws said that he targeted Gnut this night while Gnut also said that he trusts DD over Daws. The Hider's actions must have failed since he died. Reasons for that action failing can be that either he was blocked by a prostitute or Gnut is mafia scum quite openly cooperating here.
We killed prostitute day 1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top