Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Recap, if there is something wrong/missing, please tell me.


Hints/roles

SofDaws-
My stand ability is bomb defuser Hider
Farfalla- I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand
DD- im townie. am I seriously no role townie. I have active stando. Claimed Politician (role that he supposedly stole from Daws), claims he murdered Lambu D1 with assassin stand.
Lambu - Role passive and stand active. Spirit medium/ Restless spirit stand
Nii- I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo. I got an active stand,
Seraph -I have a passive role and my stand is active. I never had my role nor my stand ability before.
Gajeel Nashi -I also have a passive role and an active stand,
Crescent- Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck.
Arjuna- My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past.
Shinobi - I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!
Desin - Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role.
Belserion - My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered.
Gnut- Active role...passive stand.
Kato- My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop)
Lady p- to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw.
Spirit- Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability.
Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)

D1
DD-vote kill Formaggio/Spirit
Nii- Votekill @Kato756
Lambu - votekill Gryffindor
Desin - votekill Kato
Farfalla- votekill on Arju
Kato - votekill Spirit
Lady P- votekill Vandred
Seraph- Votekill desin24
Vandred- votekill Arjuna.
Gryffindor - Votekill Arjuna
Arjuna- Vote Kill Kato
Crescent - Votekill GajeelNashi.
Gajeel - VoteKill Kato
Shinobi - Votekill DD
Gnut- votekill shinobi
Holt - Votekill Gryffindor
Belserion - Vote kill Seraph
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Recap, if there is something wrong/missing, please tell me.


Hints/roles

SofDaws-
My stand ability is bomb defuser Hider
Farfalla- I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand
DD- im townie. am I seriously no role townie. I have active stando. Claimed Politician (role that he supposedly stole from Daws), claims he murdered Lambu D1 with assassin stand.
Lambu - Role passive and stand active. Spirit medium/ Restless spirit stand
Nii- I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo. I got an active stand,
Seraph -I have a passive role and my stand is active. I never had my role nor my stand ability before.
Gajeel Nashi -I also have a passive role and an active stand,
Crescent- Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck.
Arjuna- My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past.
Shinobi - I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!
Desin - Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role.
Belserion - My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered.
Gnut- Active role...passive stand.
Kato- My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop)
Lady p- to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw.
Spirit- Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability.
Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)

D1
DD-vote kill Formaggio/Spirit
Nii- Votekill @Kato756
Lambu - votekill Gryffindor
Desin - votekill Kato
Farfalla- votekill on Arju
Kato - votekill Spirit
Lady P- votekill Vandred
Seraph- Votekill desin24
Vandred- votekill Arjuna.
Gryffindor - Votekill Arjuna
Arjuna- Vote Kill Kato
Crescent - Votekill GajeelNashi.
Gajeel - VoteKill Kato
Shinobi - Votekill DD
Gnut- votekill shinobi
Holt - Votekill Gryffindor
Belserion - Vote kill Seraph
Seraph claims Pirate who stole my apprentice role.

And I can confirm that was/is my role and why it sucks.
I remember being an Apprentice in my very first game,i spent 2 days learning from Erin and became a Pirate. I gathered my crew and set off to find the One Piece,one night i was drunk and barely master of my actions, i used my Pirate-Devil Fruit to try and take Jinx Role for myself,as fate would have it she had an Apprentice Role...and i was informed of that in my PM by the Marines Host.
Recap, if there is something wrong/missing, please tell me.


Hints/roles

SofDaws-
My stand ability is bomb defuser Hider
Farfalla- I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand
DD- im townie. am I seriously no role townie. I have active stando. Claimed Politician (role that he supposedly stole from Daws), claims he murdered Lambu D1 with assassin stand.
Lambu - Role passive and stand active. Spirit medium/ Restless spirit stand
Nii- I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo. I got an active stand,
Seraph -I have a passive role and my stand is active. I never had my role nor my stand ability before.
Gajeel Nashi -I also have a passive role and an active stand,
Crescent- Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck.
Arjuna- My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past.
Shinobi - I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!
Desin - Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role.
Belserion - My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered.
Gnut- Active role...passive stand.
Kato- My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop)
Lady p- to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw.
Spirit- Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability.
Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)

D1
DD-vote kill Formaggio/Spirit
Nii- Votekill @Kato756
Lambu - votekill Gryffindor
Desin - votekill Kato
Farfalla- votekill on Arju
Kato - votekill Spirit
Lady P- votekill Vandred
Seraph- Votekill desin24
Vandred- votekill Arjuna.
Gryffindor - Votekill Arjuna
Arjuna- Vote Kill Kato
Crescent - Votekill GajeelNashi.
Gajeel - VoteKill Kato
Shinobi - Votekill DD
Gnut- votekill shinobi
Holt - Votekill Gryffindor
Belserion - Vote kill Seraph
Also Seraph claims to have stolen my Apprentice role. And that’s my role. Or was my role. But am unsure if his OP scenario was because his stand was a pirate based or his role is pirate based.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I’m not going to votekill anyone today. Just going to take my penalty.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Forgot to add clor on lambu's and Daws roles, and on Kato, but will fix it next recap.


About the current suspects and situation,

Does that mean more than 1 team? Hider has to be targeted no? And Assassin team couldn’t have targeted for additional kill :hmm
  • Hider (Townie): Each night the Hider may choose a person to hide behind. If somebody tries to kill the Hider while he is successfully hiding then the kill fails. If the Hider is hiding behind his killer or a person from the same group of his killer, his hiding is unsuccessful. If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is targeted and killed in the same night then that person and the Hider both die. (GAME 3)

The problem is that, given we have stands and they can be any other role, it could be the case that daws died because of someone else stand,let's say someone had a PGO stand, if he hides, then bye bye. Tho it is also said if the hider tries to hide behind the killer (or someone from the killer's party), he fails and dies.

SAAAAAAAAAAVE ME
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I die regular mafia I was death miller otherwise it will show sleeper.
Why did you lie?

I am usually not fine with bandwagons, but you need to give a reason on why you lied, killed lambu and now thinks we should believe you.

As for people I don't know if I should trust, Gryffin, Farfy (I never know with her, to be honest), Gnut, Desin and his code. Arjuna gives some strange vibes too and I think it's strange how Desin immediately votes kato a bit after Nii started with the Kato vote.

I also want to hear more from @Seraph @shinobi @Spirit and @GajeelNashi and from uncle @gnut too.




Seraph claims Pirate who stole my apprentice role.

And I can confirm that was/is my role and why it sucks.
Isn't he talking about the Ao no Exorcist game in which he was sane apprentice - pirate- and stole your insane apprentice?

And Jinx, I think i know why you asked what I wanted to say with "non-mainstream", but dw, I am not suggesting spy. I don't even know if I had this role before, I think I did, but maybe my memory fails me.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:lambirb why not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx why are you not voting?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Forgot to add clor on lambu's and Daws roles, and on Kato, but will fix it next recap.


About the current suspects and situation,



  • Hider (Townie): Each night the Hider may choose a person to hide behind. If somebody tries to kill the Hider while he is successfully hiding then the kill fails. If the Hider is hiding behind his killer or a person from the same group of his killer, his hiding is unsuccessful. If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is targeted and killed in the same night then that person and the Hider both die. (GAME 3)

The problem is that, given we have stands and they can be any other role, it could be the case that daws died because of someone else stand,let's say someone had a PGO stand, if he hides, then bye bye. Tho it is also said if the hider tries to hide behind the killer (or someone from the killer's party), he fails and dies.



Why did you lie?

I am usually not fine with bandwagons, but you need to give a reason on why you lied, killed lambu and now thinks we should believe you.

As for people I don't know if I should trust, Gryffin, Farfy (I never know with her, to be honest), Gnut, Desin and his code. Arjuna gives some strange vibes too and I think it's strange how Desin immediately votes kato a bit after Nii started with the Kato vote.

I also want to hear more from @Seraph @shinobi @Spirit and @GajeelNashi and from uncle @gnut too.






Isn't he talking about the Ao no Exorcist game in which he was sane apprentice - pirate- and stole your insane apprentice?

And Jinx, I think i know why you asked what I wanted to say with "non-mainstream", but dw, I am not suggesting spy. I don't even know if I had this role before, I think I did, but maybe my memory fails me.
I was being honest about vanilla townie and assassin, the pirate claim that was a lie to save myself from lynch day 2 plus I was confused why no one died but I wasnt recruited at the start of day 2. So mostly selfish reasons sorry townies.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
If gnut wasn’t an obvious counter option to DD, what would you have voted instead? Desin?
Probably Desin yes. I don't see DD as a realistic option for me personally, what's the reason for voting him anyway?
-That we think he's lying and is actual mafia covering up for a teammate? Baiting as bomb?
His story checks out to me, Sleeper/Assassin combo sounds about right and he's exactly the type of person to use that Stand D1 without discussing anything for better or for worse. Also sounds like the kind of person who would use his Stand because its "cool" without much reasoning for his choices though in his defense he did ask Desin for his role before the Lambu kill so I can buy that he was going for Desin orginally.

Other than that, Pom feels weird, just recaps and rule explanations. Then Gajeelnashi who is less active, Seraph too though you state he is claiming Pirate again, weird how he continues to get same roles over and over.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Seraph starts the game as a pirate, and he says he never got his role or his stand before? He got pirate in that game when he learned from Erin.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Sera and Jinxie confirmed each other?
There is that, M.det is also a thing, dunno
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

M.Pirate?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If he wanted to play protown and use the Pirate lie to fend off the mafia he could have said he stole one of the spamfest passive claims... We wouldn't be able to tell, he could ask to keep it quiet 'cause surprise effect and mafia could give up from the recruitment.

And well better have an extra man in the team and win an extra day
Probably Desin yes. I don't see DD as a realistic option for me personally, what's the reason for voting him anyway?
-That we think he's lying and is actual mafia covering up for a teammate? Baiting as bomb?
His story checks out to me, Sleeper/Assassin combo sounds about right and he's exactly the type of person to use that Stand D1 without discussing anything for better or for worse. Also sounds like the kind of person who would use his Stand because its "cool" without much reasoning for his choices though in his defense he did ask Desin for his role before the Lambu kill so I can buy that he was going for Desin orginally.

Other than that, Pom feels weird, just recaps and rule explanations. Then Gajeelnashi who is less active, Seraph too though you state he is claiming Pirate again, weird how he continues to get same roles over and over.
How does it check if he wasn't online to perform the kill and said he didn't "schedule" it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sigh my old posts keep popping up. Just ignore what's above since I gave up from it, too many ifs (browser saved it tho)

Edit: left that shit small cause it doesn't matter but people can still read it.
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Farfalla is the only one that still doesnt believe I assassinated lambo on day 1.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So DD was the assassin and wasn't recruited, and Daws allegedly died because of PGO, and the prostitute is dead, but there was no mafia kill? We may have gotten lucky last night unless there's a lie in there somewhere.

@Gryffindor why Desin? Honest question. I sort of get the code suspicion but other than that what makes him stand out?

Did Seraph claim Pirate and that he stole Jinxie's apprentice role or was he alluding to a previous game? Because I remember a similar scenario between him and Jinx before. Is it rinse and repeat or has Seraph run out of tricks?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Apparently....

Shino he started as Apprentice in that other game, not as Pirate, so if we believe this confirmation then technically its a loophole he's lo
If he wanted to play protown and use the Pirate lie to fend off the mafia he could have said he stole one of the spamfest passive claims... We wouldn't be able to tell, he could ask to keep it quiet 'cause surprise effect and mafia could give up from the recruitment.

And well better have an extra man in the team and win an extra day


How does it check if he wasn't online to perform the kill and said he didn't "schedule" it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sigh my old posts keep popping up. Just ignore what's above since I gave up from it, too many ifs (browser saved it tho)
Doesn't necessarily account that GrySun could've been idle for a while, he's generally been online for the most part but doesn't mean he can't be logged in and be afk. By the way Vandred was definitely online during the kill, you can be online and when you hover over the name it'll show "last seen in X amount of minutes" if they don't have their status set to show what threads they last viewed. His green name was definitely on the MH page where it shows who's logged in. Not that I think he's the killer, but I think you get the point on how relying on the images can be tricky.

@Belserion eh, it wasn't me who started the Desin suspicion but that post does look weird compared to how his posts were structured in D1. Plus he hasn't really answered Farfalla's inquiry so there is that too, plus lurking and leaving but I guess that can apply to many.

Gnut over desin for me unless other info presents itself.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ignore that first line lol, was going to reply about Seraph supposed claim.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Doesn't necessarily account that GrySun could've been idle for a while, he's generally been online for the most part but doesn't mean he can't be logged in and be afk. By the way Vandred was definitely online during the kill, you can be online and when you hover over the name it'll show "last seen in X amount of minutes" if they don't have their status set to show what threads they last viewed. His green name was definitely on the MH page where it shows who's logged in. Not that I think he's the killer, but I think you get the point on how relying on the images can be tricky.
I told you tho that Gry was active. After DD went off (7:50), Gry liked a post and edited the voting post twice (around 8:10 e 8:20). That's not the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

About Van: coolie, if you saw him, that means you were online as well, even tho you didn't manifest right away for wtv reason. And DD himself went silent after I questioned his timing, he also attributed it to Gry not being online, so why are you saying in his behalf he was afk?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I really think Seraph is refering to a previous game and not to his current role, but why did Jinx take it as a confirmation and claimed apprentice?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top