Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I clear it all up in these posts and explain why too:


and
And @gnut let this slide? I don’t remember thins at all. :grumble In a previous game, he was all over you, worse then Vandred.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well,another bodyguard coming out doesn't change much about my claim and results. Doesn't clear or make me a suspect either,on the contary,this is where most would question the other bodyguard as to what and why. I rest my case for today,since i gotta head out now. Have fun discussing,hopefully you all make the right choice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And @gnut let this slide? I don’t remember thins at all. :grumble In a previous game, he was all over you, worse then Vandred.
He wasn't around iirc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

anyway,bye!
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:grumble We do have 1-2 bombs in the game and seraph is the type to want to use his role. Would fit with his first claim more then BG.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Alright. There’s a lot of convolution here. Mafia can easily hide behind it.

@shinobi i see what you mean.

I see also he didn’t answer Nii’s question







I want to know if you used your stand too . Is that what the no-no is suppose to be? Or was that for that it was your stand?



So......

:lambirb Nii: I must have got blocked by a doctor
:lambirb Arjuna: Health related things
:blushbirb Nii: Found him
:emobirb Vandred: .....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I find it strange that DD used his kill immediately and Nii did too. Then the pgo also went off immediately. Passive kills like from a pgo, would that count toward the mafia number? Cuz mafia ghoul, that kill counts toward the mafia kill total. Apologize if I am re-asking something that was already answered.
I didn't use the stand yet....

And Doctor?You all are going over the top that's all I can say.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Hmmm, if 2 bodyguards then adding a Doc doesn't really make sense does it? Wasn't there a GrySun game without any doctors at all? But if there is a doc, don't believe there are 2 BG's.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't use the stand yet....

And Doctor?You all are going over the top that's all I can say.
Have you targeted Vandred at all with your role/stand?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
And @gnut let this slide? I don’t remember thins at all. :grumble In a previous game, he was all over you, worse then Vandred.
Doesn't look like gnut has been on anyone other than Nii to defend himself today in general...

But time for me to go as well, so I'll vote the most likely to die :rolleyes: Votekill Seraph
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hmmm, if 2 bodyguards then adding a Doc doesn't really make sense does it? Wasn't there a GrySun game without any doctors at all? But if there is a doc, don't believe there are 2 BG's.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Have you targeted Vandred at all with your role/stand?
No not yet.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Seraph
Well,another bodyguard coming out doesn't change much about my claim and results. Doesn't clear or make me a suspect either,on the contary,this is where most would question the other bodyguard as to what and why. I rest my case for today,since i gotta head out now. Have fun discussing,hopefully you all make the right choice.
A weak defense if I ever saw one. Of course it's not going to change your claim, that would double-suicidal. How would most question the other bodyguard though? I'm just following up on the response to you and most were already calling bs on you..

Thanks, we will indeed make the right choice :toc
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hmmm Vote Kill Seraph
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hmmm, if 2 bodyguards then adding a Doc doesn't really make sense does it? Wasn't there a GrySun game without any doctors at all? But if there is a doc, don't believe there are 2 BG's.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Have you targeted Vandred at all with your role/stand?
If there are no doctors, how was Vandred saved from Nii’s poison?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I fully expect a Poisoner Stand :rolleyes:
D1 - VanSmartAss

Well as much as it is a very reckless play, it fits with the DD I remember from earlier games back in the day. It might have been a dumb move in hindsight, but townies making a dumb move isn't anything new, anyone can fuck up. If Lambu had turned out to be mafia, everyone would be praising him by now xD Not to mention we can kill digital any time now, he's already getting too much suspicion to survive until the end.
D2 - Townie making a dumb move in Hindsight.

Well I guess it's about time I revealed my Stand too. It was mafia poisoner, and should have killed person x last nightphase. Wanted to confirm a theory with that, but ofc it didn't work for some reason :emobirb

I can only think of a doctor protecting person x during the first night, but someone who played the first game with stands might have a better idea.
Well Panda's claim seems awfully convenient, especially how he went all back and forth "uh oh I mean he could stil lbe mafia I think?" in case we lynch greg and he's mafia after all.

@Vandred yup I had a poisoner stand. And no I won't reveal who I targeted yet, that would be too early I feel. How about you though, a hint about your role would be welcome.

And gnut is still weirdly absent... Will be busy for some time, so I'll make my vote now, perhaps that finally gets things moving. Might as well be the slowest mafia game I've played so far.

Votekill gnut
Game moving too slow?
Because I'm not a prime suspect like you. Also told everyone my stand and that I used it already, one that actually makes me more suspicious instead of being an excuse like yours perhaps? :p



Ofc I'm eager to kill him, he's acting really suspicious. Not much else to go on when barely anyone says anything.

I used it on a hunch, bc my hunches often tend to be right. Considering it's a killing ability with a delay, I think it's more smart to use it early on tbh, late game two nights until an eventual kill is really long.
Very impatient, I see.

You said it was based on a hunch, but you targeted the very smartass that mentioned a poison stand the first day. Was that any influence over your decision? I know you didn’t mention it in your reply to Shinobi but it’s kind of funny that the person who said about a poison stand, got poisoned. Then the poison failed. And what are your current feelings on Vandred?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
votechange Seraph

That's a pretty deep hole you've dug yourself here. Suddenly an easy Mafia kill has appeared?

Arju's playing super passive, revealing little, deflecting everything. Maybe it's because he has a similar situation to myself, but I'm suspicious nonetheless.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This made me 😂

I’m going to votekill Nii

Because in the end, you tried to kill Vandred on D1. Even if poison takes awhile, :cop you don’t do that, I don’t care what alliance Vandred is.

And I am not getting a questionable feeling about this votekill, unlike what I was feeling with DD.

However, I do think gnut isn’t acting like himself. But I don’t believe gnut and Nii are on the same side. They too much trying to kill each other. As for Seraph, he came out of nowhere and made himself suspicious.

If the other two were awake, I would be interested to see what they thought on this Seraph development.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sin d
votechange Seraph

That's a pretty deep hole you've dug yourself here. Suddenly an easy Mafia kill has appeared?

Arju's playing super passive, revealing little, deflecting everything. Maybe it's because he has a similar situation to myself, but I'm suspicious nonetheless.
what do you think about Gryffindor? The same as before when you voted him?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This made me 😂

I’m going to votekill Nii

Because in the end, you tried to kill Vandred on D1. Even if poison takes awhile, :cop you don’t do that, I don’t care what alliance Vandred is.

And I am not getting a questionable feeling about this votekill, unlike what I was feeling with DD.

However, I do think gnut isn’t acting like himself. But I don’t believe gnut and Nii are on the same side. They too much trying to kill each other. As for Seraph, he came out of nowhere and made himself suspicious.

If the other two were awake, I would be interested to see what they thought on this Seraph development.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sin d


what do you think about Gryffindor? The same as before when you voted him?
Reading back I was already thinking my vote wasn't worthwhile. Seraph going retard mode just helped tip me over the edge. Gryff didn't really have any insightful reaction anyway.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Lady pompom, if you get online around the time GrySun is here counting votes and doing various hosting things, can you update the actions for Night 1 and the claims on your list?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
rip Seraph ...
It's not easy being Town's Hero i tell you that much...The weight i carry on my shoulders...the fates of my comrades,be they dead or alive weighing on my conscience...i think of it before i go to bed...and when i wake up in the morning...sometimes...i wonder:...Can i do this?
lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top