I feel like an update to the role list needs to be done with current hints and claims.Looking at the votes some more. Besides Arjuna, the only other suspicious thing is that Nii and Desin votes for the same person both days. It might be stretching but back in the day, looking for patterns was a thing.
I do have to say Gryffindor’s votes are probably my favorite. I don’t know if he’s just that good a mafia player or he’s legit being logical. But I do know if he’s mafia, he’s probably actively trying to find any other scum in the game.
On D1, none of the known townies votes for Kato - DD, Kato, Farfalla (going to assume she was one).
Pgo - killing action
Daws was Bomb Defuser stando - we know there are at least 1-2 bombs in the game; You add bombs to a game knowing that they are going to kill someone
Poisoner stand
Assassin stand
Mafia can kill with normal roles
Third party can too
Then you got a hider and a potential bodyguard
Like........ pretty much everyone in this game not claimed must be a doctor with all these killing actions running around and nobody Dying




