make it a tie and kill both of us even guranteed mafia between us. You guys will kill gnut anyway day 3.
I votekilled Jinx.~10 mins left folks
keel gnut.I votekilled Jinx.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm fine exchanging more info with you in the next DP if you're willing to share some with me then too,i agree too,there's a few others that need to hint some more and need to tell us a little more even if its just a proper hint for a start.I would say the same goes for you as I think we've basically shared the same amount of info iirc. In fact there are others who haven't shared even if their stand is passive or active?
remember gnut farfalla and one of shinobi/seraph.i am scared
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Given your play and your kill on Lambon, I'd say you were the real deal regardless of faction or roleif I am listed as a roleless mafia I was death miller.
Save me ghost of lambu.

Votekill Digitaldude
Votekill DD
vote kill gnut
Votekill gnut
Votekill DD
votekill digitaldude
**votekill dd**
Votekill gnut
vote Kill Digital Dude
Votekill desin
votekill gnut
votekill DD
Votekill Desin24
Votekill DD
Votekill Gnut
votekill DD
Votekill Jinxie
Votelock DD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you blame us?The weird way DD was playing anyone will suspect him.I told everyone yesterday that DD is obviously innocent, but no, ofc some people would jump on his strange behavior, together with the mafia who was more than happy to join...
@gnut is not getting away today though. Give us a hint about your role, and a noteable one.
Also @Spirit and @Arjuna would you start giving us more info about you as well? You two have basically added nothing so far, so it's very hard to judge you. Any sort of info is welcome.
Well I tried to argue that's how he always acts, but I'll admit that he sort of had it coming lolCan you blame us?The weird way DD was playing anyone will suspect him.
Now my hint will be something related to knowing...
No no I mean my stand.Well I tried to argue that's how he always acts, but I'll admit that he sort of had it coming lol
Is that about your role? What about your stand? And did you use it already?
While the stand is important, it's saying nothing abour your identity. So got something to say about your role?No no I mean my stand.
Well I can't be the only one who knows what DD is like, but fair enough.RIP Farf
@Nii believing DD from yesterday would have been a huge ask. i don't get why he plays this way ...
Janitor is going to a P.I.T.A. I wonder if we're looking at one mafia team. Curious as to why Janitor wasn't used on N1 if they did kill...
TPs are all the rage these days, I've forgotten where Gry stands on them, but he won as a TP for the first time with santa. I think rules were just modified recently to accommodate santa being able to win without the game ending? Not too sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Gry threw that in this game. Or maybe a SS
Nothing extraordinary, just some health related things.While the stand is important, it's saying nothing abour your identity. So got something to say about your role?
It's not like you died young but you had a ton of juice left in the tank smh