Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And if we end up lynching DD and he's townie, people should keep in mind who here was going the hardest at him. Just saying.
I mean, at this point the
Speaking of paranoia @Vandred, completely distrustful of you, Mr. paranoid spy. Back in the day, that was a common mafia claim. It seems to me that you knew gnut had a pgo stand that he activated, called Daws out based on your knowledge that he couldn’t have targeted gnut, ensuring that your spy claim would be believed. Then daws died so you are suddenly are paranoid.

It would depend on what your stand was, whether I believe a paranoid spy is in this game.
He replied that his PM was also wrong (as in he got that Daws' target wasn't Greg) and later it got fixed, so he's claiming Sane Spy.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why?? Why do you have to play for both sides?¿
Because I am a sleeper if im not recruited then I am townie otherwise I become a mafia, I used the kill day 1 thinking mafia would potentially kill me night 1 if I was death miller(might still be) I had chance to kill either mafia or townie it didnt matter much I wasnt gonna kill someone who hadnt posted was gonna kill desin til he said he had an epic role thought would be unfair went for passive lambu and rest is history. I gambled on daws cause he had the clearest hint but I didnt put enough thought into politician claim if I claimed hider then I would have been confirmed and thus made it to the end of the game and would be helping mafia if they recruited me. THE EMOTIONAL TURMOIL.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What does this mean?
Well, I tried to help, but the reasoning why I'm dissapointed with the outcome can't really be said here since it's out of character host PM stuff.

I feel like this code talk is pretty left field and whack in my opinion. It just reeks of smoke and mirrors. I'm more inclined to put the heat on DD and suss out what he's got going on.

**votekill dd**
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, I tried to help, but the reasoning why I'm dissapointed with the outcome can't really be said here since it's out of character host PM stuff.

I feel like this code talk is pretty left field and whack in my opinion. It just reeks of smoke and mirrors. I'm more inclined to put the heat on DD and suss out what he's got going on.

**votekill dd**
I just told you guys everything you know more about me than about your mother aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,538
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because I am a sleeper if im not recruited then I am townie otherwise I become a mafia, I used the kill day 1 thinking mafia would potentially kill me night 1 if I was death miller(might still be) I had chance to kill either mafia or townie it didnt matter much I wasnt gonna kill someone who hadnt posted was gonna kill desin til he said he had an epic role thought would be unfair went for passive lambu and rest is history.
So you wanted to use your role just in case your death would be used to cover for the mafia anyway? I understand your feelings but your role is still town -_-

I gambled on daws cause he had the clearest hint but I didnt put enough thought into politician claim if I claimed hider then I would have been confirmed and thus made it to the end of the game and would be helping mafia if they recruited me. THE EMOTIONAL TURMOIL.
But why did you feel the need to bluff at all?? You said just now you just wanted to use your role but now your gameplan is/was to skate into the lategame?? To help mafia?¿

Tut tut not until you clarify whose side you're actually on
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So you wanted to use your role just in case your death would be used to cover for the mafia anyway? I understand your feelings but your role is still town -_-



But why did you feel the need to bluff at all?? You said just now you just wanted to use your role but now your gameplan is/was to skate into the lategame?? To help mafia?¿



Tut tut not until you clarify whose side you're actually on
I am on townie side but if I'm kept alive I'll probably be recruited if one mafia is left alive. Anyway I probably die today.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Would they recruit you though, they waste a night action and we all know you are potential Sleeper. Seems like a waste of a night for someone everyone is alert of now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which is why I prefer the gnut lynch tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Would they recruit you though, they waste a night action and we all know you are potential Sleeper. Seems like a waste of a night for someone everyone is alert of now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which is why I prefer the gnut lynch tbh
Well if only 1 mafia left I thought just so the game doesnt end with their lynch but you make sense.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

digitaldude 4x (Copy Panda, Farfalla, Vandred, Spirit)
Spirit 3x (Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
gnut 3x
(digitaldude, Nii, Gryffindor)
Arjuna 1x
(Penalty Vote)

Day 2 ends in ~7 hours.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
vote Kill Digital Dude
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Will try doing a recap now, and to get a hold of the situation and post the recap here so we cand try finding other suspects besides Greg and DD.

@Crescent Jinx when I said "not mainstream", I meant not a doc, a det or prostitute (as you could confirm with the prostitute lynched :emobirb) I am fond tho of those less mainstream roles because they sound less troublesome <_>!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
SAAAAAAAAAAVE ME
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I die regular mafia I was death miller otherwise it will show sleeper.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Maybe, but dunno if "soothing the situation" lends to that belief.

Also, @Seraph you unusually quiet compared to normal.

@GajeelNashi thoughts? You seemed more active in the previous game.
I'm doing my backreading right now,admittedly been having a little trouble keeping up so far in this game but i'll do my best. Sorry!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I don't know what to make of DD's stories lol, that Lambu kill still sounds fishy to me, I still think of the possibility that he's not the one who killed him, and I don't want to place a vote on him that could be the last XD

Votekill desin I feel these 2 are working together anyway

gnut situation doesn't look very good but he said he has a passive stand d1 and there are many possibilities, I don't like to vote him now.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Okay I didnt expect a vote for desin.
Coz you're starring today? no offence but he's my personal favorite lynch for the day XD. but don't worry it's seems you're dying anyway, isn't this what you wanted?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top