He admitted he lied thoSeems like he was given the wrong result because Gry mixed up who Daws actually targeted.
He admitted he lied thoSeems like he was given the wrong result because Gry mixed up who Daws actually targeted.
I mean, at this point theAnd if we end up lynching DD and he's townie, people should keep in mind who here was going the hardest at him. Just saying.
He replied that his PM was also wrong (as in he got that Daws' target wasn't Greg) and later it got fixed, so he's claiming Sane Spy.Speaking of paranoia @Vandred, completely distrustful of you, Mr. paranoid spy. Back in the day, that was a common mafia claim. It seems to me that you knew gnut had a pgo stand that he activated, called Daws out based on your knowledge that he couldn’t have targeted gnut, ensuring that your spy claim would be believed. Then daws died so you are suddenly are paranoid.
It would depend on what your stand was, whether I believe a paranoid spy is in this game.
Because I am a sleeper if im not recruited then I am townie otherwise I become a mafia, I used the kill day 1 thinking mafia would potentially kill me night 1 if I was death miller(might still be) I had chance to kill either mafia or townie it didnt matter much I wasnt gonna kill someone who hadnt posted was gonna kill desin til he said he had an epic role thought would be unfair went for passive lambu and rest is history. I gambled on daws cause he had the clearest hint but I didnt put enough thought into politician claim if I claimed hider then I would have been confirmed and thus made it to the end of the game and would be helping mafia if they recruited me. THE EMOTIONAL TURMOIL.Why?? Why do you have to play for both sides?¿
Well, I tried to help, but the reasoning why I'm dissapointed with the outcome can't really be said here since it's out of character host PM stuff.What does this mean?
That was in reply to Crescent thinking Vandred could be faking Spy.He admitted he lied tho
I just told you guys everything you know more about me than about your mother aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.Well, I tried to help, but the reasoning why I'm dissapointed with the outcome can't really be said here since it's out of character host PM stuff.
I feel like this code talk is pretty left field and whack in my opinion. It just reeks of smoke and mirrors. I'm more inclined to put the heat on DD and suss out what he's got going on.
**votekill dd**
So you wanted to use your role just in case your death would be used to cover for the mafia anyway? I understand your feelings but your role is still town -_-Because I am a sleeper if im not recruited then I am townie otherwise I become a mafia, I used the kill day 1 thinking mafia would potentially kill me night 1 if I was death miller(might still be) I had chance to kill either mafia or townie it didnt matter much I wasnt gonna kill someone who hadnt posted was gonna kill desin til he said he had an epic role thought would be unfair went for passive lambu and rest is history.
But why did you feel the need to bluff at all?? You said just now you just wanted to use your role but now your gameplan is/was to skate into the lategame?? To help mafia?¿I gambled on daws cause he had the clearest hint but I didnt put enough thought into politician claim if I claimed hider then I would have been confirmed and thus made it to the end of the game and would be helping mafia if they recruited me. THE EMOTIONAL TURMOIL.
Tut tut not until you clarify whose side you're actually on
I am on townie side but if I'm kept alive I'll probably be recruited if one mafia is left alive. Anyway I probably die today.So you wanted to use your role just in case your death would be used to cover for the mafia anyway? I understand your feelings but your role is still town -_-
But why did you feel the need to bluff at all?? You said just now you just wanted to use your role but now your gameplan is/was to skate into the lategame?? To help mafia?¿
Tut tut not until you clarify whose side you're actually on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well if only 1 mafia left I thought just so the game doesnt end with their lynch but you make sense.Would they recruit you though, they waste a night action and we all know you are potential Sleeper. Seems like a waste of a night for someone everyone is alert of now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which is why I prefer the gnut lynch tbh
Votekill Digitaldude
Votekill DD
vote kill gnut
Votekill gnut
Votekill DD
votekill digitaldude
**votekill dd**
Votekill gnut
!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm doing my backreading right now,admittedly been having a little trouble keeping up so far in this game but i'll do my best. Sorry!Maybe, but dunno if "soothing the situation" lends to that belief.
Also, @Seraph you unusually quiet compared to normal.
@GajeelNashi thoughts? You seemed more active in the previous game.
Coz you're starring today? no offence but he's my personal favorite lynch for the day XD. but don't worry it's seems you're dying anyway, isn't this what you wanted?Okay I didnt expect a vote for desin.