Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's a quite exciting role hope I don't mess it up.
how is passive exciting or did you mean your stand.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

More importantly, he keeps saying he's pro mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



wait but YOU killed him
Why would he kill me in revenge he wants town to win. We shall see an hour left.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lambu might be too busy to use his stand anyway :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

....hate those emotes here
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You got an option to kill mafia man. Thats the difference.
If you really are a vanilla townie you realize you're not confirmed sleeper right? You could be death miller in which case killing you would technically be killing mafia. Just offering a different perspective.

But I will say while the PGO explanation makes sense it's also convenient and Gnut is a veteran player so.....

An hour or so left and I still don't know who to vote for. I'd go for DD but i'm a coward and don't want to vote last on him in case he's a clever little bomb and I can't trust that Lambu will want his revenge or even remember to come vote.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You know double lynches can easily backfire
Do you want to kill me or save gnut cause it looks like the latter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you really are a vanilla townie you realize you're not confirmed sleeper right? You could be death miller in which case killing you would technically be killing mafia. Just offering a different perspective.

But I will say while the PGO explanation makes sense it's also convenient and Gnut is a veteran player so.....

An hour or so left and I still don't know who to vote for. I'd go for DD but i'm a coward and don't want to vote last on him in case he's a clever little bomb and I can't trust that Lambu will want his revenge or even remember to come vote.
What about the biggest plot twist of all and im just a regular townie in the end.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Do you want to kill me or save gnut cause it looks like the latter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What about the biggest plot twist of all and im just a regular townie in the end.
Yeah right...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

digitaldude 6x (Copy Panda, Farfalla, Vandred, Spirit, Arjuna, Lady pompom)
gnut 4x
(digitaldude, Nii, Gryffindor, GajeelNashi)
Spirit 3x (Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
Arjuna 1x
(Penalty Vote)
desin24 1x
(shinobi)

~1 hour left until the end of Day 2. Players left to vote: @Seraph @Crescent Jinx @gnut @Holt @desin24 @Belserion
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And @gnut avoided all questions about his role, saying basically nothing and being weirdly absent during this dayphase :cookiehand I'm sorry but all of this just screams mafia behavior, not a townie who wants to be kept alive. Even the smallest hint would've helped his case. Instead he's being all silent and careful, very unlike townie greg from earlier games.

My vote definitely stays on him, I'm almost sure he's mafia at this point.

It would depend on the mafia number tbh. If they needed/were desperate for an extra member.
Not really, because they're wasting a night kill with that, knowing full well that DD will get lynched eventually if he survives this dayphase. Might be as early as Day 3 even, depending on how things go.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Jeez how did the time fly :facepalm I'm catching up
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votekill Desin24
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Do you want to kill me or save gnut cause it looks like the latter.
I said with all letters alrdy it looks to me that he's being set.

Since you changed your mind and wanna survive so badly with all your currently non existent roles, just waiting to be recruited, what do you think of lynching Desin?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Saaave me townies at least make it a tie so a mafia can go down with me.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I said with all letters alrdy it looks to me that he's being set.

Since you changed your mind and wanna survive so badly with all your currently non existent roles, just waiting to be recruited, what do you think of lynching Desin?
well only inconsistantcy with desin is that he said he had great role and then we learned its a passive. So he needs to clarify some things but not worth killing him today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

guys look at it this way gnut and me are dead day 2 and 3 it just matters what order, it's more likely gnut is a mafia with a role here that he can use against townies. Kill him first.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
sigh, DD made that read extremely tiring and headache inducing. Votekill DD
I know you're usually all over the place but you're doing the most. Doubt he is a bomb tbh

Regarding greg, @Nii I kinda feel you might be reaching there. Initially I was more or less certain Daws dying incriminates him, but i hadn't taken stands into consideration, and tbh, I don't see how there would have been a mixup with Daws death if he was mafia target and hid behind greg. For the moment I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Naturally we can't prove this but meh

I don't even understand what's the @Seraph and Jinx story

@desin24 is weird enough. I still recall last game, I would've likely been gunning for him if I had been around earlier and if we weren't on DD

@GajeelNashi any particular reason you don't "believe in this PGO thing". You said you'd go for greg because he is connected to Daws death even though he mentioned his stand? I mean I would understand if you had said based on your gut or something but you made it seem as though there had been no plausible scenario where greg is innocent in Daws death. You then added not believing in the PGO thing as an afterthought....
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There was someone that mentioned something oddly specific about a recruit potentially happening (as an explanation) for lack of kills even before DD came out about assassinating lambu. Or did I imagine that?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Votekill Gnut let's go double
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top