Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
make it a tie and kill both of us even guranteed mafia between us. You guys will kill gnut anyway day 3.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I would say the same goes for you as I think we've basically shared the same amount of info iirc. In fact there are others who haven't shared even if their stand is passive or active?
I'm fine exchanging more info with you in the next DP if you're willing to share some with me then too,i agree too,there's a few others that need to hint some more and need to tell us a little more even if its just a proper hint for a start.

If you don't mind i'd also like for you to keep an eye on Desin,something's wrong with him. Best would be to exchange some candidates and our opinions on them with another and the rest. Perhaps you have some results from Night Actions for me/us even. Lets hope we stay alive.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
gnut voted me last cause he knew I wasnt bomb 100% im just saying.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Save me ghost of lambu.
:lambirb

:rofl


Look guys, I've had a terrible headache all day and its been a literal pain to read up to this point so I will be fast.

- I suspect Gryffindor because since his very first post I can tell he's not imprinting his true thoughts. Keep an eye on him
- Its quite clear people with "passive claim - active stand" might have them switched to protect themselves like I did at the moment.
- There's two mafias + TP (3+3) I believe
- I dont care what DD is he has to fucking die.
- Greg too eventually
- I believe Cres, Farfalla, Spirit


Votelock DD

Peace out my friends :lambirb/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

digitaldude 8x (Copy Panda, Farfalla, Vandred, Spirit, Arjuna, Lady pompom, Holt, gnut, Lambu)
gnut 5x
(digitaldude, Nii, Gryffindor, GajeelNashi, desin24)
Spirit 3x (Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
desin24 2x
(shinobi, Seraph)
Arjuna 1x
(Penalty Vote)
Crescent Jinx 1x (Belserion)


After a tiring day of delay-losing Polnareff, the majority agreed that Ghiaccio was just full of it. Or the circumstances regarding him were too convoluted, largely self-caused, to the point they just wanted him out of the picture. digitaldude was honestly a perfect fit for Ghiaccio.


​
So what was he in the end? Friend or foe?



digitaldude
(Miller)

He was a friend... kinda? A very dangerous friend, so dangerous even professionals would deem him guilty. But his heart was pure.
Pure.. :lambirb okay maybe not..




Night 2 lasts 11 hours.​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This time as everyone meets up on the start of the following day they find out they're short one person..



Farfalla
(???)


They unfortunately find only bits and pieces of Scolippi scattered around. Not enough to tell anything about his allegience or way of life. He has been a very active actor during the days, and he will be noticeably missed.



Day 3 ends in 23 hours​
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
There is a Janitor otherwise Farfy's role would not be hidden,I was hoping like last night we wouldn't lose any of our members :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I told everyone yesterday that DD is obviously innocent, but no, ofc some people would jump on his strange behavior, together with the mafia who was more than happy to join...

@gnut is not getting away today though. Give us a hint about your role, and a noteable one.

Also @Spirit and @Arjuna would you start giving us more info about you as well? You two have basically added nothing so far, so it's very hard to judge you. Any sort of info is welcome.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I told everyone yesterday that DD is obviously innocent, but no, ofc some people would jump on his strange behavior, together with the mafia who was more than happy to join...

@gnut is not getting away today though. Give us a hint about your role, and a noteable one.

Also @Spirit and @Arjuna would you start giving us more info about you as well? You two have basically added nothing so far, so it's very hard to judge you. Any sort of info is welcome.
Can you blame us?The weird way DD was playing anyone will suspect him.


Now my hint will be something related to knowing...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can you blame us?The weird way DD was playing anyone will suspect him.


Now my hint will be something related to knowing...
Well I tried to argue that's how he always acts, but I'll admit that he sort of had it coming lol

Is that about your role? What about your stand? And did you use it already?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well I tried to argue that's how he always acts, but I'll admit that he sort of had it coming lol

Is that about your role? What about your stand? And did you use it already?
No no I mean my stand.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
RIP Farf :emocat
@Nii believing DD from yesterday would have been a huge ask. i don't get why he plays this way ...

Janitor is going to a P.I.T.A. I wonder if we're looking at one mafia team. Curious as to why Janitor wasn't used on N1 if they did kill...

TPs are all the rage these days, I've forgotten where Gry stands on them, but he won as a TP for the first time with santa. I think rules were just modified recently to accommodate santa being able to win without the game ending? Not too sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Gry threw that in this game. Or maybe a SS
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
RIP Farf :emocat
@Nii believing DD from yesterday would have been a huge ask. i don't get why he plays this way ...

Janitor is going to a P.I.T.A. I wonder if we're looking at one mafia team. Curious as to why Janitor wasn't used on N1 if they did kill...

TPs are all the rage these days, I've forgotten where Gry stands on them, but he won as a TP for the first time with santa. I think rules were just modified recently to accommodate santa being able to win without the game ending? Not too sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Gry threw that in this game. Or maybe a SS
Well I can't be the only one who knows what DD is like, but fair enough.

What about your role/stand Holt? I think it's about time everyone starts talking more about those, so that we can get some more clues.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
While the stand is important, it's saying nothing abour your identity. So got something to say about your role?
Nothing extraordinary, just some health related things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Noona :emocat It's not like you died young but you had a ton of juice left in the tank smh

By the by, my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top