Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Day 3 ends in 30 minutes

Players left to vote: @desin24
I also voted for Seraph,Gry edit the votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok done
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Seraph 6x (Holt, Spirit, Belserion, Vandred, Gryffindor, Arjuna)
gnut 4x (Nii, Lady pompom, GajeelNashi, Seraph)
Nii 3x (shinobi, gnut, Crescent Jinx)
Crescent Jinx 2x (Penalty Vote, Copy Panda)

Suddenly Giorno, the man who led them all here to Rome, started behaving strange. Strange enough for everyone to want to question him more. When confronted he started to monologue.



Not wanting to listen to his dream-speech a 10th time everyone attacks him at once and promptly take him out.



Seraph
(Mafia Escort)


Finally they lynch an enemy instead of an ally. The situation in Rome may have drastically improved with the callboy-of-the-night down.




Night 3 lasts 10 hours​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This marks the 3rd night since everyone's arrival in Rome, and the 3rd night of potentially lethal consequences. Last night they found Scolippi shred to pieces, would a similar sight await them tonight?

..no. Not at all. No host mistake either btw. Just a silent night in Rome.



Day 4 ends in 22 hours
​
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No death? :hmmDoctor? Blocker? Stands?

Btw, I have something interesting to say, and sad too. But will tell more after i'm done with the recap and post it here.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Only 4 hours,that's difficult,i mean it is already midnight here i don't know if i will be able to psot 3 times and vote once.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:facepalm stupid me,i read Day 4 as 4 hours,ignore my previous comment.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Only 4 hours,that's difficult,i mean it is already midnight here i don't know if i will be able to psot 3 times and vote once.
I think the 4 you're looking at is the day. There's 22 hours.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hints/roles

SofDaws-My stand ability is bomb defuser role Hider
Farfalla- I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand ?????? (killed by janitor)>>> Detective
DD- im townie. am I seriously no role townie. I have active stando. Claimed Politician (role that he supposedly stole from Daws), claims he murdered Lambu D1 with assassin stand. Miler
Lambu - Role passive and stand active. Spirit medium/ Restless spirit stand
Nii-
I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo. I got an active stand, Well I guess it's about time I revealed my Stand too. It was mafia poisoner, and should have killed person x last nightphase. Wanted to confirm a theory with that, but ofc it didn't work for some reason
I have one of the basic roles that have always been used on MH, at least as far as I remember.
Seraph -I have a passive role and my stand is active. I never had my role nor my stand ability before. Mafia Escort
Gajeel Nashi
-I also have a passive role and an active stand, My role requires death in order to be triggered and it's a townie role. My stand is active/green,
Crescent- Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck. Claims apprentice. Claims she didn’t learn from Farfalla because Farfy died.
Arjuna- My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past. Now my hint will be something related to knowing... No no I mean my stand. Role: Nothing extraordinary, just some health related things.
Shinobi - I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!
Desin - Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role. my role is passive. But my Stand is active. Never had the Stand role before and it is a townie role.
Belserion - My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered. I have an active role and a passive stand. I said my stand is passive and ironic I meant that while my role benefits everyone else except me, my stand benefits only me.
Gnut- Active role...passive stand. Claims PGO stand
Kato- My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop) Prostitute
Lady p-
to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw. both my stand and role are active. Claims Investigator
Spirit- Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability. y role doesn't have anything to do with gathering details on Night Actions, etc.
I didn't successfuly target Daws N1. There was a complication. I did not use an action no. I have used an ability once, that being last night.
Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)
Holt- I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me
Pan-chan- my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, this is the recap, I don^t have lots of time now, but will definitely come for more talks when I do have time. What I wanted to say is that I am investigator and investigated farfy yesterday (since my role could finally be of use), she is a Detective. I expected her role to be less important tbh, but... Oh well.

The people i distrust the most are Gryff, Jins and her apprentice claim and Nii. (besides our code man Desin)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would also like to know why @Nii targeted Vand with his poisoner stand, it is, if he really disposed of his stand...
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Wonder if all the people who voted gnut last DP on the same team :hmm.

At this point, Janitor was probs a stand ability, makes more sense to have an Investigator stand as opposed to an Investigator role. Meh.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Heh, I thought Seraph's story was too elaborate to be false tbh, but seems his gamble didn't pay off and we actually have a real bodyguard. Good thing Holt noticed the post in the end.

Remind me again @Holt Bodyguard is your role or stand?

@Lady pompom Like I already said, it was just a hunch and I thought it's more useful to use it early rather than later. At this point it doesn't really matter, I could still be right or wrong on this. On that note, I was really relieved that I'm not mafia and thus need to invest less time :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There being an investigator when there's a Janitor does sound legit btw, so I'll believe pom for now.

Wonder if all the people who voted gnut last DP on the same team :hmm.

At this point, Janitor was probs a stand ability, makes more sense to have an Investigator stand as opposed to an Investigator role. Meh.
Not like gnut has proven his innocence or anything :p He still strikes me as suspicious, but I guess it does feel like beating a dead horse now lol.
As far as I'm concerned, everyone who voted for me is just as suspicious. Someone like shinobi, who has yet to reveal anything besides the very basic active/passive claim, should start to give us more info about her as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom you also missed how gnut said his role is one with priority 2 during the night phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vandred is also someone who revealed absolutely nothing about his role yet despite saying it's a "good role", so I think he should give more input too.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah it makes sense, but as a role? Assuming the Janitor kill was a stand you're going to have your role be something that could be useless because anything can happen to the Stand Wielder, what if they were lynched D1, got Assassin killed or something, now the Investigator's role in the game is null and void. Makes more sense having Investigator as a stand ability, but meh. Investigator and Mortician :grumble
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Lady pompom you also missed how gnut said his role is one with priority 2 during the night phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Vandred is also someone who revealed absolutely nothing about his role yet despite saying it's a "good role", so I think he should give more input too.
Add Gryff to the list since he hasn't revealed anything about himself at all. Didn't even make Pom's list.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Dejm, lol.

If I gave the same hints you gave, would be pointless.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Would it? What is adding an active/passive hint going to do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, I am also passive role/passive stand. Looks like only one other person has that combo too:ninja
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hints/roles

SofDaws-My stand ability is bomb defuser role Hider
Farfalla- I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand ?????? (killed by janitor)>>> Detective
DD- im townie. am I seriously no role townie. I have active stando. Claimed Politician (role that he supposedly stole from Daws), claims he murdered Lambu D1 with assassin stand. Miler
Lambu - Role passive and stand active. Spirit medium/ Restless spirit stand
Nii-
I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo. I got an active stand, Well I guess it's about time I revealed my Stand too. It was mafia poisoner, and should have killed person x last nightphase. Wanted to confirm a theory with that, but ofc it didn't work for some reason
I have one of the basic roles that have always been used on MH, at least as far as I remember.
Seraph -I have a passive role and my stand is active. I never had my role nor my stand ability before. Mafia Escort
Gajeel Nashi
-I also have a passive role and an active stand, My role requires death in order to be triggered and it's a townie role. My stand is active/green,
Crescent- Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck. Claims apprentice. Claims she didn’t learn from Farfalla because Farfy died.
Arjuna- My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past. Now my hint will be something related to knowing... No no I mean my stand. Role: Nothing extraordinary, just some health related things.
Shinobi - I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!
Desin - Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role. my role is passive. But my Stand is active. Never had the Stand role before and it is a townie role.
Belserion - My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered. I have an active role and a passive stand. I said my stand is passive and ironic I meant that while my role benefits everyone else except me, my stand benefits only me.
Gnut- Active role...passive stand. Claims PGO stand
Kato- My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop) Prostitute
Lady p-
to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw. both my stand and role are active. Claims Investigator
Spirit- Aight, so my Stand Ability is the same as my Role ability. y role doesn't have anything to do with gathering details on Night Actions, etc.
I didn't successfuly target Daws N1. There was a complication. I did not use an action no. I have used an ability once, that being last night.
Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)
Holt- I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me
Pan-chan- my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, this is the recap, I don^t have lots of time now, but will definitely come for more talks when I do have time. What I wanted to say is that I am investigator and investigated farfy yesterday (since my role could finally be of use), she is a Detective. I expected her role to be less important tbh, but... Oh well.

The people i distrust the most are Gryff, Jins and her apprentice claim and Nii. (besides our code man Desin)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would also like to know why @Nii targeted Vand with his poisoner stand, it is, if he really disposed of his stand...
Holt- I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me

Holt claims bodyguard. That’s why he was after Seraph.

Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)... I think he’s said it was his actions. But bet he won’t snap on Pom like he snapped on me when I called him Mr. Paranoid Spy. 😭Abuse.

Pan-chan- my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...

This wording make it sound like Panda killed Daws... :grumble

Farfalla >> Detective

Not a passive role. Guess can’t hope that she’s Jesus anymore. :grumble

Gnut- Active role...passive stand. Claims PGO stand

He said his role was priority level 2.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Lynched a mafia and no deaths? Pretty nice. Can't help but wonder if it's the mystery Doc's doing again.


@Vandred is also someone who revealed absolutely nothing about his role yet despite saying it's a "good role", so I think he should give more input too.
As opposed to someone who only said his role is passive? :fan You and I have revealed the exact same amount of info - everything about the Stand, almost nothing about the role. I'm in no rush to give anything else, so go ahead and vote me if you feel like it. I didn't hold the poisoning against you, won't be mad about this much either :nerd


Holt- I don't really like my stand but its active and might be helpful under some certain circumstances. My role is boring but a very nostalgic one for me

Holt claims bodyguard. That’s why he was after Seraph.

Vandred - targeted someone, got results (Sane Spy?)... I think he’s said it was his actions. But bet he won’t snap on Pom like he snapped on me when I called him Mr. Paranoid Spy. 😭Abuse.

Pan-chan- my Mortician stand revealed no actions were used on Daws... Meaning it was his targeting that killed...

This wording make it sound like Panda killed Daws... :grumble

Farfalla >> Detective

Not a passive role. Guess can’t hope that she’s Jesus anymore. :grumble

Gnut- Active role...passive stand. Claims PGO stand

He said his role was priority level 2.
I'd hardly call that snapping :pls

Went after someone again last night? Only answer yes or no, don't want the poor sucker to get jinxed again :lambirb


Would it? What is adding an active/passive hint going to do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, I am also passive role/passive stand. Looks like only one other person has that combo too
:ninja
That's a lot of passive claims lying around... I don't suppose PGO is one of those two roles?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wonder if all the people who voted gnut last DP on the same team :hmm.

At this point, Janitor was probs a stand ability, makes more sense to have an Investigator stand as opposed to an Investigator role. Meh.
I am not so sure about janitor being a stand ability, but what I know is that mafia does like to "hide" their janitor on 1st night sometimes, only killing with them from 2nd night on. I don^t think I would have an investigator role if there was only a stand janitor, more likely the role janitor or role + janitor stand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if
Lynched a mafia and no deaths? Pretty nice. Can't help but wonder if it's the mystery Doc's doing again.
I was wondering that too, if so, our docs are doing pretty well. But somehow have this feeling some stands can be messing around people dying or not again... And so far only one mafia kill... I wish we could lynch more mafias... or have our insane doc (if there is one) kill them...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah it makes sense, but as a role? Assuming the Janitor kill was a stand you're going to have your role be something that could be useless because anything can happen to the Stand Wielder, what if they were lynched D1, got Assassin killed or something, now the Investigator's role in the game is null and void. Makes more sense having Investigator as a stand ability, but meh. Investigator and Mortician :grumble
:lambirb Yeah... On how you are trying to insist on no investigator role, I wonder if you^re not the janitor in person.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or that Arjuna with his health related thing.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Went after someone again last night? Only answer yes or no, don't want the poor sucker to get jinxed again :lambirb
Maybe he'll jinx me instead :blushbirb

That's a lot of passive claims lying around...
Should have gotten an innocent child stand, Host-sama, confirm me.

I am not so sure about janitor being a stand ability, but what I know is that mafia does like to "hide" their janitor on 1st night sometimes, only killing with them from 2nd night on. I don^t think I would have an investigator role if there was only a stand janitor, more likely the role janitor or role + janitor stand
So you think that they used someone other then the janitor on the first night?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top