Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
No. This is fake news.

That whole claim is just quite convenient. Of course our dearly departed detective Farfalla would conveniently be one of his targets and be found innocent. And how do we know she's detective? Because our investigator revealed it and said investigator was also conveniently investigated and found "innocent". You know who else would know Farfalla's role and feed it to his/her team? The Janitor/Janitor Stand that killed her. And oh look, GajeelNashi is still alive and basically confirms Desin so of course Desin was also investigated and found innocent. If Panda and Pom actually pull this off then kudos to them. But I have questions. Nii has been hounding Gnut all game because of the daws situation, a situation that has kept the town in limbo, but detective Panda didn't think to investigate Gnut? The back and forth between Panda and Jinxie where there was basically no trust, yet detective Panda didn't investigate Jinxie? Oh wait....

Did her a favour? Yes I also imagine that's what happened.

I'm more interested in Spirit though. You say you're doctor with a doctor stand? And you're claiming both sane and insane?
Convenient? It would make very little sense to lie in this situation. Once we lynch you we would see that it was a lie and kill him next day. If he is a mafia detective/ mafia det stand and you belong to another faction then it is still a win for us.

Also when did we establish that Farf was confirmed detective? The only ones who know that for sure are the janitor and his crew.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
For some clarification, I believe it turned out that my protection for Vand went through N1. IT was my stand use on Daws that didn't due to miscom.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I still don't know my sanity, assuming Sane though since most of the targets are still alive after the nights in which they were protected.
Wait, so you actually were the one who protected Van on N1? Then it's pretty much as I suspected lol

@desin24 I'll reveal it tomorrow when I have more time, as I'll likely be gone for the rest of the dayphase now. I would prefer being able to answer further questions, just revealing my role and then being gone wouldn't look good in my eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But I almost forgot to vote lol

votekill Belserion

I agree that if Panda lied he would pretty much be dead tomorrow, same for Gajeel. Ofc there could be some elaborate trick at work, but for now that seems rather unlikely
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
!votekill belserion

It's late as hell and I'm only echoing the sentiments of others.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
bel they want you dead!!
I'm not sure there will be a next dp lol but here goes nothing Votekill Panda
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Belserion 4x
(desin24, Nii, Spirit, Copy Panda)
Arjuna 3x (Pentalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
Copy Panda 2x (Penalty Vote, shinobi)
gnut 1x (Penalty Vote)

Day 5 ends in ~6 hours. New countdown in the sticky post for the new extended Day phase.​
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
What a quiet phase. Really hope people get more active soon so this day does not pass without people giving more hints/revealing
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Ohhh some interesting development

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still going to be busy for a couple hours, but votekill Panda for now. Should lead to something good.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lmao shameless, how close are you to your win condition that you're doing this in broad daylight
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lol was dat you? You killed out troubled apprentice? XD This recruiting business sounds scripted to me btw

Nii, pompom, gnut maybe, and I'm not sure what to think of this desin and Gajeel thing. Them are scum I think.
Can you explain how this cult sounds scripted?


This game is making me paranoid but I have something on mind. I'll go backread for a bit then come back,
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think if the mafia started out with 6 players, if they kill me now, together with the Arjuna HK and their NK, it's possible they win tomorrow.

Besides Belse, Vandred and Shinobi are suspect. Especially Shinobi jfc, but we might not have enough active players to do something about it lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

These players haven't even claimed yet, have they?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
gnut can you just give us more hints about your role
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I think if the mafia started out with 6 players, if they kill me now, together with the Arjuna HK and their NK, it's possible they win tomorrow.

Besides Belse, Vandred and Shinobi are suspect. Especially Shinobi jfc, but we might not have enough active players to do something about it lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

These players haven't even claimed yet, have they?
So we need to get a double lynch and get two of them this round? I mean this is really brazen.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So we need to get a double lynch and get two of them this round? I mean this is really brazen.
Who do you suspect the most out of the bunch and why?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The funny thing is, I'm almost sure Spirit protected Vandred N1 bc he likely didn't read anything yet and was like "dude was this cool Tokyo Ghoul mod, lets protect him". Really curious to see if that turned out well or bad for the townies.

I'm ready to take all the shit if he's not mafia or SK after all, but you can also be sure I'll take a jab at all the people who told me poisoning him N1 was such a dumb and weird idea :toc
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hello everyone, sorry been a very hectic day. I was a bit worried that not much but Panda's provided something for us thankfully. I trust Panda more in the first place, and there is almost no reason for him to lie. However, Bel did hound on Seraph and he turned out to be mafia. I hadn't caught on to Seraph by then, but she was among the few to really place heat on him. What's the story there I wonder?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Holy cow Shino if Belse flips mafia you're next

Votekill Belse
Wut? coz I voted you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello everyone, sorry been a very hectic day. I was a bit worried that not much but Panda's provided something for us thankfully. I trust Panda more in the first place, and there is almost no reason for him to lie. However, Bel did hound on Seraph and he turned out to be mafia. I hadn't caught on to Seraph by then, but she was among the few to really place heat on him. What's the story there I wonder?
That's why I think bel is not mafia, she voted Seraph even before you said you were bodyguard. And I don't think there is a third party from the number of night kills.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China
Wut? coz I voted you?
Yeah because of your reasoning, ('Belse are you bad girl???' and 'Belse they're setting you up!!') and the fact that Belse also voted me. Van who read my reasoning, dropped a vote on and left, is also suspicious. You three and potentially a fourth make for the remaining TP, I think at the moment.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Yeah because of your reasoning, ('Belse are you bad girl???' and 'Belse they're setting you up!!') and the fact that Belse also voted me. Van who read my reasoning, dropped a vote on and left, is also suspicious. You three and potentially a fourth make for the remaining TP, I think at the moment.
I've just said why I don't think Bel is a mafia, she voted Seraph before Holt revealed his role. And the are 1 night kill or none at all so far, so I don't see how there is tp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top