Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
By God, shinobi only voted for townies and argued against them. Meanwhile I've been on gnut's ass for more than half of the game and openly suspected Vandred when no one else did. Just don't make a dumb decision now please :emocat
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Holt I'll give you a chance. Promise me that you will put your last normal vote on shinobi and I will vote for her too. If you lie, I'll never forgive you for the rest of the games to come
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom

Should we out our votes on shino now?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If holt puts his normal vote on her, I change mine too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Holt I'll give you a chance. Promise me that you will put your last normal vote on shinobi and I will vote for her too. If you lie, I'll never forgive you for the rest of the games to come
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom

Should we out our votes on shino now?
I can give my noble vote now a d change my other vote if holt switchs
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I thought Nii before but shinobi's combo is just...no. Gry just wouldn't tbh
But this is what I have!! I can pick any other role that didn't appear so far so why go for this!!
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Done. Used noble vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If shino isn’t mafia, I really don’t know who would be... maybe nii , let’s see
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votelock shinobi
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Holt where is your anonymous vote?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Do I vote now or wait for Nii?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Sigh!! now you've done it. I tried to save you tho :(
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nii already voted for shino
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I tried :biblethump
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Holt :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:waah He is not comiiing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top