By God, shinobi only voted for townies and argued against them. Meanwhile I've been on gnut's ass for more than half of the game and openly suspected Vandred when no one else did. Just don't make a dumb decision now please 


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can give my noble vote now a d change my other vote if holt switchs@Holt I'll give you a chance. Promise me that you will put your last normal vote on shinobi and I will vote for her too. If you lie, I'll never forgive you for the rest of the games to come
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lady pompom
Should we out our votes on shino now?
But this is what I have!! I can pick any other role that didn't appear so far so why go for this!!I thought Nii before but shinobi's combo is just...no. Gry just wouldn't tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Forgive us if you are not mafia.

???I tried![]()
