Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
shinobi must be laughing hard about us in the background :lmao For the record, I votelocked on her before you, with no guarantee that you would do it like 10 seconds before the dayphase ended. Because I decided to trust you :emocat

But I'm not even mad even if she kills me and the town loses, I really thought this game would be over already. This definitely was one legendary game, one way or another :XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Because everyone said I should votelock last. I even asked if I should wait for you, but you rushed to votelock before Gajeel said what to do. The 10 seconds is a weak argument. I already said earlier that im watching the time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How is any of this funny though? I kinda feel like you're surprised by the fact you lasted this long and you're just having fun now
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I don't know what to dooooooooooooo
:notlikethis
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This is funny bc you basically gave yourself away in the last few posts of the dayphase, when you thought you had already won :lmao

And this is funny bc it really reminds me of the game with jorped. Hakkun rather wanted to kill me bc we had a lot of arguments during the MG, but in the end he went with the obvious choice and we lynched jorped together, making the town win. So this almost feels like a deja vu lol, but ofc I don't know if shinobi will make the same call, we'll see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@shinobi this is your chance to save the town, like I said. But I don't think anyone will be mad even if you decide to kill me, me included xD Vote for who you think is more suspicious, just keep in mind how Holt started acting when we all had our votes on you. I don't think I can say anything that would convince you 100% at this point, so I'll leave the rest up to you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And if you don't trust me, trust what both Panda and Gajeel have been saying when they were still alive. They've been right all along.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
This is really tough!! why me!! :biblethump when is dp ending anyway? looking at the votes Holt will survive, and I still don't know who to vote :fail
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is really tough!! why me!! :biblethump when is dp ending anyway? looking at the votes Holt will survive, and I still don't know who to vote :fail
Was supposed to end when everyone locks their vote, but if you‘re having too big troubles then I may need to make a countdown and set a final time. Would be an hour or two max though, everyone‘s here.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I don't know if we should put a timer or what tbh
@Nii Why did you lead others to lynch me? wasn't Holt a better case back then? And why are you not locking your vote? I went back a few pages and Holt kinda gave himself away but I don't know why you wanted to kill me so much, which is why I'm still hesitant!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright then countdown it is. The day ends at 21:00 CET, so in 90 minutes from now. Will put a countdown on the sticky.

@Nii @Holt @shinobi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And ofc they‘re all offline now :grumble May need to extend time considering there was no timer before they left.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't know if we should put a timer or what tbh
@Nii Why did you lead others to lynch me? wasn't Holt a better case back then? And why are you not locking your vote? I went back a few pages and Holt kinda gave himself away but I don't know why you wanted to kill me so much, which is why I'm still hesitant!!
Let's not forget that Holt also agreed that you are suspicious and was the one who made Gajeel vote for you, not me.

I already gave my reasons earlier. You almost always voted for townies, defending both Vandred and gnut. Your Jesus claim also seemed weirdly convenient for a mafia member. And third, your bomb claim felt like an obvious lie, and it turned out to be one after all :XD

On the other hand Holt did reveal a mafia member with calling bullshit on Seraph's BG claim. That alone made him somewhat trustworthy in my eyes. Gajeel was obviously townie with his stand killing a mafia member directly and being the only one besides me who targeted gnut early on. Pom was confirmed with her mortician claim revealing Lala's role (which was confirmed after greg's death) and using her Noble vote.

So it came down to you and Holt, and like I explained, in my eyes you were the more suspicious one. I dunno if Holt actually is a third party killer, or if he went after Seraph to get the trust of the town, but it made him come off as somewhat trustworthy at least. I should have listened to Panda last dayphase tbh, but after I was right with both gnut and Vandred I guess I got a little bit too confident.

That's pretty much it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Considering you all should be online now, let's end it in 30 minutes from now as the inital countdown says.

Vote or lock your votes on the person you suspect the most.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
This is funny bc you basically gave yourself away in the last few posts of the dayphase, when you thought you had already won :lmao

And this is funny bc it really reminds me of the game with jorped. Hakkun rather wanted to kill me bc we had a lot of arguments during the MG, but in the end he went with the obvious choice and we lynched jorped together, making the town win. So this almost feels like a deja vu lol, but ofc I don't know if shinobi will make the same call, we'll see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@shinobi this is your chance to save the town, like I said. But I don't think anyone will be mad even if you decide to kill me, me included xD Vote for who you think is more suspicious, just keep in mind how Holt started acting when we all had our votes on you. I don't think I can say anything that would convince you 100% at this point, so I'll leave the rest up to you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And if you don't trust me, trust what both Panda and Gajeel have been saying when they were still alive. They've been right all along.
I was only joking about that ! I said as much
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't know if we should put a timer or what tbh
@Nii Why did you lead others to lynch me? wasn't Holt a better case back then? And why are you not locking your vote? I went back a few pages and Holt kinda gave himself away but I don't know why you wanted to kill me so much, which is why I'm still hesitant!!
Okay so innocent troll becomes giving away. I still voted for you like I said in the end. I told nii this way before as well
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Shinobi...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@shinobi come on. Okay being on the receiving end of this is no fun
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Votelock Holt
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Shinobi :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Nii 2x (Holt, Anonymous Vote)
Holt 2x (Nii, shinobi)


Jesus had returned and all seemed well for Town in a final miracle, but Fugo refused to actively participate in the battle. Instead he left it to Cioccolata and Risotto Nero to fight it out, counting on them to destroy each other.



But Risotto still had his Stand Metallica up his sleeve, and used it to totally destroy Cioccolata.



Nii
(Doctor)


20 seconds before the Day ended... Maybe a bit too early, but should still be enough. It seems Fugo wasn't paying attention. Now just a bit more until the sun goes down. 8, 7, 6, 5, ...



"I've done it! Now Passione and all of Italy belongs to me!"

..But Fugo wasn't careless whatsoever. With the refreshing-speed of a "The Last Person to Posts Wins" champion after the 1498th post is made, Fugo saw Risotto's attempt and cut him short.



*locking the vote on Risotto*



Holt
(Mafia Member)




It was done. Passione was no more, and Italy is now free from the Mafia's influence. However it came at a high price. Everyone was dead. Everyone, except Fugo. Now whether he allows peace to return or become the Boss by himself nobody knows. But what is known is that with this...



shinobi
(Jesus)

TOWN WINS!!!




​
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Holt killing me at the last minute even though your loss was confirmed, guess you were bitter :lmao

Good job @shinobi I know I didn't trust you for most of the game, but you made a great call in the end :thumbs Sorry for not believing you earlier!

Special mention to @Copy Panda and @GajeelNashi for a lot of good arguments and deductions, you've been a huge support for the town :blush

And ofc thanks and congratz to all the other townies, we made it :zomg

Mafia members didn't do half-bad job either, it was a fun and memorable game :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top