shinobi must be laughing hard about us in the background
For the record, I votelocked on her before you, with no guarantee that you would do it like 10 seconds before the dayphase ended. Because I decided to trust you 
But I'm not even mad even if she kills me and the town loses, I really thought this game would be over already. This definitely was one legendary game, one way or another
For the record, I votelocked on her before you, with no guarantee that you would do it like 10 seconds before the dayphase ended. Because I decided to trust you 
But I'm not even mad even if she kills me and the town loses, I really thought this game would be over already. This definitely was one legendary game, one way or another


when is dp ending anyway? looking at the votes Holt will survive, and I still don't know who to vote 