I liked Agravity Boy, I thought it was pretty funny and I don't see what so offensive about it
dunno if the whole "change your gender thing" is a subplot a just a throwaway joke, but I don't care either way
I thought the jokes were executed well, and I liked the cast enough to follow their adventure even if they move away from that issue
and I liked Zipman second chapter, It started weak but finished strong
mainly because I think the dumb "rule of cool moment" fit the series very well
if only they can maintain this tone
I don't mind the twin relationship because that's something that I feel the author will explain with time, but I find the whole "keep the heroine smiling" act cringy
away from the new series
Yozakura is really getting to my nerves with the amount of new character they keep fucking introducing, enough already
why are they even fucking introduced??? what's the fucking difference between the psycho girl or the psycho toy store owner or the psycho older brother?
"kill taiyo hurr durrr"
"fucking love mutusmi hurr durr"
wow, so glad i read this week chapter, so different from last week chapter
