Chapter Tower of God Chapter 462 Spoilers & Discussion

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,204
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.


Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.


Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana





Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

 

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
TRANSLATION BY AdiosCorea from Wikia Discord(Click here to join)

Dowon: Have I been awakened?

Kalla: Hero of the Rebel army..!

Wh: Is she the one that was sealed?

So: Dowon!

Wh: Certainly a grand enterence

Hatsu: So she's...

D: phew... The outside Shinsoo, the outside view... am I really awake? I'm sorry Canne. So this ended up happening after all.

Khun: Blue petals? Could it be?

Del: So the seal is released?

[TOG 52F Dowon - 01]

Dowon: So this is the inside of the walls. It is filled with Canne's memories.

Wh: Congratulations on your release, hero! For you stand in the presence of former Slayer of FUG. Well, his highness currently do not hold that title, but he shall reclaim it once more in due time.

Sowo: That fucker... (he's really quick about this kinda stuff)

Wh: So you have fought beside FUG against Zahard. This is the most improper, but you must aide in combat.

Dowon: A battle?

Wh: Yes, for you see, the man below us is a former Corps commander of Zahard. He came here to awaken then kill you. You dislike Zahard's army, yes? So why don't you help his majesty in befelling the fellow? (And I can eat their soul [possibly plural] keukeu) his majesty is currently unable to unlease his full power as it is right now, hence this request for aid. (Consider it an honor.)

D: Oh? Of course... Still fighting, even in this world. But regardless of who I was in the past, I choose who I ally myself with.

S: Hey! Dodge!

------------------------

Baam: This is not the time to be fighting! At this rate, Kallavan will kill your hero and you will not come out unscathed either! There is no reason for protecting the peace and harmony here once the hero is released! Please help us stop Kallavan! Your hero saved your ancestors!

Delete: Shut up! Even if we are lucky and stop him, there is no place in this Tower for those who oppose Zahard's Army. At least if I capture you before you try and stop him, maybe I would be able to beg for mercy and live. This needle is made of ore from the famous mines of Cherry River. This needle is unimaginably harder than the last one. Your attacks will not break this one.

B: I said we need to stop! There is no point in us fighting!

Khun: Baam! There's no point in talking to him. He has his principles from climbing!

B: Principles?

Kh: Yes! He obeys power? We need to show him overwhelming power! Even if you don't understand, sometimes, you just have to play by their rules.

B: Mr. Khun's right. He is following his own principles. There is only one way to make him listen: Subdue him with overwhelming power!!

Kh: Rak, distract him! I'll set up a teleport so Baam can get closer!

Rak: Got it!

Kh: Baam! Rush him as fast as possible!

B: Got it!

[Shinsoo Manipulation: Water Dragon]

Delete: Is he a wave controller? That's a new technique.

R: DIE!

K: Baam! I'll teleport you closer, get ready to attack

B: Understood! (With maximum Shinsoo Reenforcement!!)

Delete: The Cherry River Needle.... broken so easily!

B: Please sir, do as we say. You are outmatched by us.

D: Why do you not kill?

B: You are a good man. If you attacked my allies first, you could have won, but you chose not to. Even if might makes right in this Tower, you are not the one to hurt the weak.

D: Alright. I will help you. You are definitely stronger than I am.

B: Thank you!

D: Then let's go together-

D: Hurry!

B: of course!

----------------------------

Wh: The fuck! Why is she attacking?! Did his majesty do something wrong? You're on our side!

Dowon: I spent eons sealed, yet the world still fights.

Kalla: Well this is was unexpected.

Dowon: I have all of Canne's memories. I know what just happened, I know who you are. I hoped that it would be a more peaceful world when I came out, but he was right.

Sowo: Who's he?

Dowon: A few days before I was sealed, there was a man I met.

[The Past, Before Dowon was sealed]

PResent DoWon: After accepting the Terms set by Zahard's Army, I returned home to be sealed, but I was only greeted by Canne. Everyone else looked away from me and didn't talk to me. They forced me to sacrifice myself, but they couldn't have been proud of it. I was still the warrior chosen to fight for them at the end of the day. I made my choice. That if I'm sacrificing myself for them, I wouldn't hold it against them either. I would take the memories that would haunt them with me, memories about me. If that would give them true peace... A few days after I came back, The Army of Zahard pulled back their troops, and the people started looking brighter. The village was becoming lively again. I couldn't stand it for some reason, so I stayed with Canne, staying inside the entire time. When I saw Canne worrying about me, I was worried, but I think her sadness was my only comfort. But then one day, when I stepped outside into town alone for a quick moment, a little child walked up to me, and grabbed my hand with her tiny hands. A warmth I hadn't felt recently.

Past DW: What is it, little girl?

PRDW: I held her hand and asked her.

Girl: Dowon, mommy and daddy told me that if you run away we're all gonna die, so I am gonna hold on to you real tight.

PRDW: I was sad. What sin does she have? Humans are living creatures that want to stay alive from birth, how could I blame them?

Past DW: Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere

PRDW: I hoped that the world after I was sealed would be one with no conflict but only peace.

PRDW: And when I came back home, there was a man waiting for me.

Past DW: Who...

PRDW: The man called himself-

NotQuiteZahard: Hello? Wanna chat? Just call me the Boss.

PRDW: He introduced himself as a nameless adventurer. He told me stories of his adventures. Stories so outlandish I couldn't even believe it. But they were fun stories, so I thought him less a con and more a storyteller. He knew I was going to be sealed soon, and he told me that I would be released one day. I was curious, and asked him if there would be peace in this world when I finally wake up, and he was certain that the world would still be fighting. Until then, I was hesitant to believe him, but ironically, the words that hurt me the most were also the most believable. He told me that when I wake up in the future, there will be a boy that will start a war.He told me that I will face him when I finally wake up. His eyes, when he was talking about the boy, they were like a child's eye filled with wonder, without good or evil, but I could tell this: if they boy appeared in the Tower, the Tower will face great changes, and a death equal in amount.

(End of the flashback)

Wh: A boy? Who are you talking about?

Dowon: You can see him. He's coming this way right now. As the man said it. That's him. The Thorn that will stab the King's throat. He will bring bloodshed to this Tower.

Wh: FUCK! We need to go to him! Follow him!

B: You are...!?

D: I know this is the first time we've met, but I know about you. So many people could be saved, if you just disappeared.

Rak: WAT?!

B: (That attack!? Danger! Shinwonryu!)

D: He disabled my Shinsoo Manipulation Techinque! He's the one! He has to be!

END
 
Last edited:

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
The battle with Delete ended this chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, now that i noticed seems that Kallavan saw Baam(?)
 

OneEye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
654
Age
40
Country
Cameroon
Oh No!!? This can't be... this week's chapter looks inhuman with emptiness.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Sooo Khanne is Dowon, vice versa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess not
 

hunterxyamani

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
583
Reaction score
613
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Chapter looks good ! i'm glad that dowon will not help them like that but still kallavan need to attack her and kill her and i dont think he will do that as a coward... even if she wont ally herself with FUG, she will to fight kallavan anyway except if he accept that she joins zahard... i mean they wont mind since she is strong !
 

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
PRDW: He introduced himself as a nameless adventurer.
Definitely not Zahard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Adios finished the translation.

Well, next chapter Baam vs Dowon(?)
 

Mizaistorm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
522
Reaction score
581
Age
30
Country
Tunisia
Maaaaan Baam has to choke this Bi*ch!!! i don't understand her logic so when she fought she thought Zahard was going to give up that somehow their battle wouldn't be as bloody as this one.maybe her boyfreind will wake up as well he seem to be more my cup of tea.
 

Brian Taboada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2017
Messages
798
Reaction score
578
Country
United States
If Dowon is a wave controller and Baam can just disable her attacks, what else does she have to fight him?
 

Orbs2op

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
889
Reaction score
882
Age
38
Country
Jamaica
So delete got over powered by bam without the thorn? Fair enough delete seems to go down easily not much depth to him, hero already has bam profile and everything is going according to plan, the man she talked to was enryu since his stories are over the top or maybe v, guess bam cant escape destiny either.

Edit: if the man is zahard then he knew about bam coming too? So why did he act shock last time? Everything else has z pulling the strings must be him.
 
Last edited:

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
So delete got over powered by bam without the thorn? Fair enough delete seems to go down easily not much depth to him, hero already has bam profile and everything is going according to plan, the man she talked to was enryu since his stories are over the top or maybe v, guess bam cant escape destiny either.
If you mean this chapter, it's not Enryuu, it's or Zahard or another prince of the red light district. It looks exactly as Zahard/Wangnan but with a mole

And how is it going according to the plan? She wants to kill Baam.
 

OneEye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
654
Age
40
Country
Cameroon
Ancient wave controller VS irregular wave controller

E:pwned
:turtle:gatling:ryoma2
 
Last edited:

Jedikos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
512
Reaction score
845
Age
26
Country
Ghana
Man that last part was totally unexpected, wow
Kallavan will probably salute in reverence if Baam pulls this off.
I can't wait for next week.
The stakes could go way higher too if Kallavan decides to support Dowon.

Where is next week? Please come this instant!
 

Tsun616

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
38
Age
35
Country
Philippines
man, she attacked him. stupid.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Win, win for Kallavan. Dowon kills Baam and joins Zahard or Baam kills Dowon. I don’t think Kallavan interferes here, he accomplishes his mission without doing a thing.

Also, he probably wants to fight Jinsung’s prized pupil at full strength(two hands)
 

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
Win, win for Kallavan. Dowon kills Baam and joins Zahard or Baam kills Dowon. I don’t Kallavan interferes here, he accomplishes his mission without doing a thing.

Also, he probably wants to fight Jinsung’s prized pupil at full strength(two hands)
Well, Kallavan is running after Baam after he sees him. So he will interfere.
 
Top