- Joined
- Nov 22, 2016
- Messages
- 303
- Reaction score
- 1,267
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
GOAT
HP: 23,500
Attack: 15,000
Defense: 14,800
Speed: 13,500
Intelligence: 3,200
Magic power: 23,000
HP: 23,500
Attack: 15,000
Defense: 14,800
Speed: 13,500
Intelligence: 3,200
Magic power: 23,000
- Lightning Dragon's Roar : Costs 3,000 MP. Deals damage to two targets. Targets become paralyzed and misses next turn.
- Red Lightning Dragon Mode : Costs 5,000 MP. Increases Attack by 3,000. Thereafter, further increases attack equivalent to HP loss.
- Raikô: Red Lightning : Costs 7,000 MP. Deals massive damage to a single target. Ignores immunity/resistance to lightning.
- Fairy Law : Costs all remaining MP. KO all foes on the opposing side. Only works on targets with lower MP.



. I am french like you so I understand what you wrote, but we write in english here because people are from different countries. Thanks by advance, my friend.

so the game got put on a indefinite hiatus, sadly.
nice
. I don't know how it works. But, I have a question: is Photoshop paying?