Discussion Character Info Cards - Power Levels

Did I waste my time with this, lol ?

  • Yes definitely

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Kinda

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No

    Votes: 25 62.5%
  • If nothing else it looks nice ...

    Votes: 7 17.5%

  • Total voters
    40

Biri Biri

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
303
Reaction score
1,267
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
GOAT
HP: 23,500
Attack: 15,000
Defense: 14,800
Speed: 13,500
Intelligence: 3,200
Magic power: 23,000
  • Lightning Dragon's Roar : Costs 3,000 MP. Deals damage to two targets. Targets become paralyzed and misses next turn.
  • Red Lightning Dragon Mode : Costs 5,000 MP. Increases Attack by 3,000. Thereafter, further increases attack equivalent to HP loss.
  • Raikô: Red Lightning : Costs 7,000 MP. Deals massive damage to a single target. Ignores immunity/resistance to lightning.
  • Fairy Law : Costs all remaining MP. KO all foes on the opposing side. Only works on targets with lower MP.
 

Cosmicstar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
1,797
Age
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think Mirajane stats should be closer to the Tartarous demons stats as that is what her power is comparable too.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I think Mirajane stats should be closer to the Tartarous demons stats as that is what her power is comparable too.
from a guy who thinks that Jacob is country level (and Mirajane tanked his physical attacks,), I'm shocked to death by that statement :cheez
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmicstar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
1,797
Age
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
from a guy who thinks that Jacob is country level (and Mirajane tanked his physical attacks,), I'm shocked to death by that statement :cheez
You think jacob is country level? Lol when he become this.

Mirajane would be scaled to Tartarous because that is her current level. When she absorbed the demon she only at best gained their level of power no more.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
You think jacob is country level? Lol when he become this.

Mirajane would be scaled to Tartarous because that is her current level. When she absorbed the demon she only at best gained their level of power no more.
oh hey I mixed you up with someone.

sorry 🙏
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,168
Age
37
Country
United States
GOAT
HP: 23,500
Attack: 15,000
Defense: 14,800
Speed: 13,500
Intelligence: 3,200
Magic power: 23,000
  • Lightning Dragon's Roar : Costs 3,000 MP. Deals damage to two targets. Targets become paralyzed and misses next turn.
  • Red Lightning Dragon Mode : Costs 5,000 MP. Increases Attack by 3,000. Thereafter, further increases attack equivalent to HP loss.
  • Raikô: Red Lightning : Costs 7,000 MP. Deals massive damage to a single target. Ignores immunity/resistance to lightning.
  • Fairy Law : Costs all remaining MP. KO all foes on the opposing side. Only works on targets with lower MP.
Why limit FL to only working on foes with lower MP when it has no such caveat.
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
@Valhalla777 Woah, je ne pensais pas que tu irais aussi loin. Ils ont l'air incroyable.

Comme c'est essentiellement mon état d'esprit quand je pense aux FT PL, je vais donner mon avis sur quelques-uns des Spriggans les plus intéressants. Je vais probablement augmenter les chiffres par rapport à ce que j'ai dit dans le fil PL car je n'avais pas réalisé à quel point les statistiques de Mard étaient élevées.

Dimaria :
PV : 10 000
Attaque : 5000
Défense : 6000
Vitesse : 2000
Intelligence : 1000
Puissance magique : 15 000

Sceau d'âge - 3000
Âme divine - 1500

Brandir:
HP : 7000
Attaque : 4000
Défense : 2000
Vitesse : 2000
Renseignement : 2000
Puissance magique : 16 000

Extension - 2500
Réduction - 1500

Larcade :
CV : 12 000
Attaque : 7000
Défense : 6000
Vitesse : 5000
Intelligence : 300
Puissance magique : 20 000

Croix - 300
Désir - 2000

Jacob:
CV : 11 000
Attaque : 4000
Défense : 4000
Vitesse : 6000
Intelligence : 1000
Puissance magique : 14000

Transports - 2000
Furtif - 800

Eileen (inc forme de dragon):
PV : 35 000
Attaque : 20 000
Défense : 20000
Vitesse : 15000
Intelligence : 7000
Puissance magique : 55 000

Enchantement - 3000
Forme de dragon - 6000

Août:
PV : 30 000
Attaque : 18 000
Défense : 20000
Vitesse : 20 000
Intelligence : 7000
Puissance magique : 60 000

Copie - 6000
Ars Magie - 10000
[/DEVIS]

I love it !!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you do the same for jera nekis please.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Can you do the same for jera nekis please.
Jesus, i legit forgot i even made this lol :XD
I do remember that this was a fun time killer since i was extremely bored. But i did consider making a Fairy Tail Card Game based on this. I even had lots of videos, articles and documents saved on my computer on how to make a card game.
However, i am a pretty busy man so that plan kinda got stuck in "pre-production" and was in the end forgotten by yours truly :amuse

If you want i can make a Jura card.
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
Merci beaucoup
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sur quoi sera basé votre jeu Fairy Tail ?
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
Merci beaucoup
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sur quoi sera basé votre jeu Fairy Tail ?
Hello Jera Nekis and welcome ;). I am french like you so I understand what you wrote, but we write in english here because people are from different countries. Thanks by advance, my friend.

Have fun :)
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
Yes sorry but when I write it translates me directly into French...
:s
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello Jera Nekis and welcome ;). I am french like you so I understand what you wrote, but we write in english here because people are from different countries. Thanks by advance, my friend.

Have fun :)
So, I ask my question again:

What will your Fairy Tail game be based on?
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So, I ask my question again:

What will your Fairy Tail game be based on?
Its no problem, i translated your question on my phone but was unable to answer properly since i was away from my computer and was pretty busy.

I was (still am) quite the hardcore card gamer back in the day, be it Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, or newer stuff like Gwent, Hearthstone or even the og non fantasy stuff lol, so i really like card games in general. Since i like editing and card gaming i had an idea to make a FT card game based on those cards Mashima made for the Tartarus guild.
It was quite ambitious idea, but college, work, other hobbies and activities, plus life in general kept me very busy. Im usually all over the place with work and activities as it is lol :tem so the game got put on a indefinite hiatus, sadly.
I can make you a Jura card of course.
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
Its no problem, i translated your question on my phone but was unable to answer properly since i was away from my computer and was pretty busy.

I was (still am) quite the hardcore card gamer back in the day, be it Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, or newer stuff like Gwent, Hearthstone or even the og non fantasy stuff lol, so i really like card games in general. Since i like editing and card gaming i had an idea to make a FT card game based on those cards Mashima made for the Tartarus guild.
It was quite ambitious idea, but college, work, other hobbies and activities, plus life in general kept me very busy. Im usually all over the place with work and activities as it is lol :tem so the game got put on a indefinite hiatus, sadly.
I can make you a Jura card of course.
[/DEVIS]

Thank you. I can resume your work on the game of FT and I would continue it, me on my side and I would present it to you once finished. Is it good for you ? Me, I'm not very busy and I'm currently on vacation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you. I can resume your work on the game of FT and I would continue it, me on my side and I would present it to you once finished. Is it good for you ? Me, I'm not very busy and I'm currently on vacation.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you. I can resume your work on the game of FT and I would continue it, me on my side and I would present it to you once finished. Is it good for you ? Me, I'm not very busy and I'm currently on vacation.
Quite the idea, but a hard one to decide.
Still you dont have much to go on other then the card designs, some very vague schemes somewhere buried on one of my external hard drive, plus tutorials and videos on how to create a card game in general.
If i decide, the best i can do is to give you the card design.
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
Quite the idea, but a hard one to decide.
Still you dont have much to go on other then the card designs, some very vague schemes somewhere buried on one of my external hard drive, plus tutorials and videos on how to create a card game in general.
If i decide, the best i can do is to give you the card design.
I've seen a few card game videos and I'm very excited to create one! I'm up for starting it. For the design of the cards, I would like you to give them to me. It will make me less work and I could directly focus on the game in general. I had the idea of a board game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Damn, all these gameplay quirks for certain abilities :o nice
lol makes me wanna create an actual game based on this. Maybe i'll get some inspiration and create something by the time summer comes :xp

So the way i was basing it, i was looking at each of Tartaros's individual stat in a certain category and compare it to how they performed against FT plus how power levels grew from Tartaros to Alvarez in the span of a year. Based on these, one example would be:


Brandish
HP: 3000 --> She shrugged of an Aqua Metria without injury or being tired, but got down by a knife slash (the Cana punch was more of a gag, like Natsu and his motion sickness so i aint looking at that)
Attack: 1500 --> her op magic is based more on utility rather than attack, and her physical attack aint that supper impressive. Still this is one year later FT we talking about.
Defense: 3200 --> tanked an Aqua Metria, can block a Lucy Taurus kick with one hand, could take Neinhart's vortex.
Speed: 2000--> She herself aint that fast, but her magic is. She still nonchalantly dodged Cana's cards.
Intelligence: 1800 --> kinda like Seilah, maybe
Magic Power: 15000 (maybe even higher) --> This is where the spriggans shine. Her magic power should be off the charts.
Reduction: 6000 --> super hax instakill
Expansion: 6000 --> same


So based on Mard and his curse power i went like this:

Erza 7000 MP < Laxus and Jellal 10000 MP < Makarov 11000 MP < GOI 12000 ~ 13000 MP < Spriggan 15000 MP (maybe even higher) < Irene and August 30000 ~ 35000 MP (maybe even higher)

since its curse power i cant base it properly but i went like 6000 CP is = to 6000 MP, and these stats are after 1 year time skip. To some it probably would not make much sense its how interpreted the power levels. Im actually still thinking what the exact digits would be for me.

Can you give me the results you found for Tartaros members? I understand if you can't because it's been a long time since you wrote this message. Thank you.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Can you give me the results you found for Tartaros members? I understand if you can't because it's been a long time since you wrote this message. Thank you.
Try this. Its something Mashima created for fun in one of his volumes during the Tartarus arc






Here you go for Jura
 
Last edited:

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
Try this. Its something Mashima created for fun in one of his volumes during the Tartarus arc






Here you go for Jura
Thank you very much !!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello. I am currently working on the game and wondering what format to take. According to you, which form for the cards I should take?
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hello. I am currently working on the game and wondering what format to take. According to you, which form for the cards I should take?
Sorry i was away so i could not reply. Format as in type of card game, or do you mean card design format?
If its card design i guess i could provide you my edited format, but if you are not well versed in photoshop its gonna be a rocky and slow start.
As for game format, or what type of game it should be, you are on your own there. I had some basic ideas but that was long ago and stored somewhere on one of my hard drives. Its honestly not much to go on.
 

Jera Nekis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Country
France
It's okay if you couldn't answer me. I have all the time... I wanted to talk about the format of the cards because it must not be too small or too big (it depends on the public who will play the game). And, unfortunately, I've never done Photoshop :(. I don't know how it works. But, I have a question: is Photoshop paying?
 
Top