Well, I'm not sure if it increased Zeref's attack power or not. It may have, or Zeref may have been capable of using those attacks without Fairy Heart. What I do know is that the Zeref did use with Fairy Heart didn't beat out Natsu's attack, so it didn't have infinite power.So you're on my side right ? You agree that FH doesn't increase Zeref's AP right ?
If I'm right , the attack which beat him was a punch from Natsu amped with power of the guild and PoF. Where did Fire Dragon King Demolition Fist come from ? If I remember correctly , it wasn't successful in burning his magic , whereas Guild Mark Natsu's attack was.
The attack that beat Zeref was a Fire Dragon King's Demolition fist. Natsu shouted the name of the attack in chapter 525, and Zeref did the same with his attack. They then clashed in the next chapter. This particular demolition fist was amped by Natsu's flames of emotions. It's up to you if you think he was taking magic power from everyone in the guild, but I personally don't because nobody else felt their mp being drained.
Didn't have dragon force. But it wouldn't be accurate to say it was base Natsu either, because it was an FDK spell.I think @Axiomus was talking about the attack that beat FH Zeref, which was an FDK Demo Fist used by DF Natsu.


