she is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol
that Mari avi tho
Edens Zero is his current priority. Everyone knows him for boobs so it was easier to stick with that. EZ however has been all booty game lol. Butt shots everywhere.Hero's just dropped like last month tho. Even though Rebecca has booty, Mashymre noticed her boobs first. Also, this is a Fairy Tail ranking. Boobs reign supreme here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not Lisanna but Yukino can. She just wastes the zodiacs given to her while Lucy would put them to good use. She is not only Lucy lite, but irrelevant lol.I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukinoshe is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol
@grey matter lol seems you hate Brandish. My first time seeing her hater on this forum, I guess
@Brandish I am surprised you have hot collectionthat Mari avi tho
Nooooo my baby Yukino how dare youEdens Zero is his current priority. Everyone knows him for boobs so it was easier to stick with that. EZ however has been all booty game lol. Butt shots everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not Lisanna but Yukino can. She just wastes the zodiacs given to her while Lucy would put them to good use. She is not only Lucy lite, but irrelevant lol.

I hate fake hype; and subversion & treachery even moreI swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukinoshe is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol
@grey matter lol seems you hate Brandish. My first time seeing her hater on this forum, I guess
@Brandish I am surprised you have hot collectionthat Mari avi tho
When all the universes merge and his self insert comes out, he shows his true colours. You cannot deny Mashima is a boobs man.Edens Zero is his current priority. Everyone knows him for boobs so it was easier to stick with that. EZ however has been all booty game lol. Butt shots everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not Lisanna but Yukino can. She just wastes the zodiacs given to her while Lucy would put them to good use. She is not only Lucy lite, but irrelevant lol.
Nooooo my baby Yukino how dare you
I even hope she learns Star Dress as well![]()


We all know why she became farmer. Most OOC thing of the 100YQ along with Ajeel being a benevolent King and not caring for fighting anymore. No development towards those mood swings which is bs. Freaking Neinheart of all characters still wanted the smokePersonality wasn't waifu in Alverez arc, but I forgot she settled down to be a farmer lol. So...yeah I guess![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Any girl is justice, but lolis. Fuck that. Prepubescent girls or 1000+ year olds that look like prepubescent girlsBoobs and Botty both are important but something that holds even much more importance is a Good Heart and Personality and this comes from a Real Man of cultures.

Hey!I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukinoshe is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol
I'm a Lucy fan and I don't want to see Lisanna or Yukino dead.Because she's not as tough as Erza.We all know why she became farmer. Most OOC thing of the 100YQ along with Ajeel being a benevolent King and not caring for fighting anymore. No development towards those mood swings which is bs. Freaking Neinheart of all characters still wanted the smoke![]()

Nah. She was actually beat worse by Sherria as she was actually KOed and beat up with her kryptonite yet she was still raring to go. PTSD in FT is hilarious. That stuff goes away within two gushy words. Ain't no deep enough in FT to be that effected by trauma heavily.Hey!I'm a Lucy fan and I don't want to see Lisanna or Yukino dead.
Because she's not as tough as Erza.
It's not OOC. It's PTSD. Probably also some CTE.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
many ofHey!I'm a Lucy fan and I don't want to see Lisanna or Yukino dead.
Because she's not as tough as Erza.
It's not OOC. It's PTSD. Probably also some CTE. Her personality went up after Chelia beat her though. Just had a moment of crazy with Lucy.
but I believe in you Axi-kun. You have a good heart. There there 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, she is not worthy of Stardress
Honestly I just didn't like how the keys which were supposed to be Lucy's were given to Yukino who acted like a placeholder for them.
I'm not going to go too deep into this, at the risk of turning this into a power level discussion.Nah. She was actually beat worse by Sherria as she was actually KOed and beat up with her kryptonite.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was completely OOC just so she wasn't in the the manga anymore as she was broken.
are you sure? Pretty sure I didNope.
Fro knows so tooI swear many of Lucy fans are super rude.
Minerva- I love me some confident females. Plus she has the ability to manipulate space!
10 minerva
![]()
Minerva - the only woman in FT confirmed a good cook
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
are you sure? Pretty sure I did
Too lazy to check the PM tho
I forgot DiMaria for the most part, so she gets a honorable mention.
I like Lucy-Wendy dynamic. But I think Lucy's greatest dynamic is probably with Cana. They have great chemistry with each other and have that deep sisterly bond.many ofbut I believe in you Axi-kun. You have a good heart. There there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though I like Lucy-Yukino relationship. It's >>>>> Lucy-Erza/Lucy-Wendy
I'm a fan of lucy's,but saying I want lisanna dead is a bit of an exaggeration. Lisanna's hatred is due, I think, to the nali fan, but for me it doesn't matter. For yukino, she's a bit below lisanna to me, I don't want her to die, but if she could give her keys to lucy for x reason, we'll finally see the stardresses of the fish and libra.I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukinoshe is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol
@grey matter lol seems you hate Brandish. My first time seeing her hater on this forum, I guess
@Brandish I am surprised you have hot collectionthat Mari avi tho
She had the best booty kryptonite and the little bullshitter loli back her up. It wasn't a fair fight. Booty would have smacked in a 1v1I'm not going to go too deep into this, at the risk of turning this into a power level discussion.
......But Chelia got stronger when her boobs grew. And with those big boobs, she beat the supposed best booty in the series (your words). Boobs > Booty confirmed.
Close enough >: (Rank #12 (Score: 42)
![]()
Minerva Orland
Highest Score: @Miralicious akuma (6)
Others: @One4All (5) @Belserion (4) @Kiki (4) @Valhalla777 (4) @Ajeel Ramal (3) @Jko (3) @Takuan (3) @August_Lightning (2) @Ebony Maw (2) @Seven777 (2) @Star Frost (2) @Erinyes (1) @LighteningLord (1)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---