Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Lol they were fighting for Yukino at first but now she is forgotten by everyone and just wastes the Zodiac keys.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukino :hearts she is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol

@grey matter lol seems you hate Brandish. My first time seeing her hater on this forum, I guess

@Brandish I am surprised you have hot collection :hurr that Mari avi tho
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Hero's just dropped like last month tho. Even though Rebecca has booty, Mashymre noticed her boobs first. Also, this is a Fairy Tail ranking. Boobs reign supreme here.
Edens Zero is his current priority. Everyone knows him for boobs so it was easier to stick with that. EZ however has been all booty game lol. Butt shots everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukino :hearts she is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol

@grey matter lol seems you hate Brandish. My first time seeing her hater on this forum, I guess

@Brandish I am surprised you have hot collection :hurr that Mari avi tho
Not Lisanna but Yukino can. She just wastes the zodiacs given to her while Lucy would put them to good use. She is not only Lucy lite, but irrelevant lol.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Edens Zero is his current priority. Everyone knows him for boobs so it was easier to stick with that. EZ however has been all booty game lol. Butt shots everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not Lisanna but Yukino can. She just wastes the zodiacs given to her while Lucy would put them to good use. She is not only Lucy lite, but irrelevant lol.
Nooooo my baby Yukino how dare you :biblethump

I even hope she learns Star Dress as well :teehee
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,158
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukino :hearts she is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol

@grey matter lol seems you hate Brandish. My first time seeing her hater on this forum, I guess

@Brandish I am surprised you have hot collection :hurr that Mari avi tho
I hate fake hype; and subversion & treachery even more
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Edens Zero is his current priority. Everyone knows him for boobs so it was easier to stick with that. EZ however has been all booty game lol. Butt shots everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not Lisanna but Yukino can. She just wastes the zodiacs given to her while Lucy would put them to good use. She is not only Lucy lite, but irrelevant lol.
When all the universes merge and his self insert comes out, he shows his true colours. You cannot deny Mashima is a boobs man.

Neither Lisanna nor Yukino deserves to die or top 10 waifus. Yukino not only played a pretty significant role in the GMG arc, but she has actually been in more filler episodes than Lisanna has been because of the Eclipse Filler arc. Yukino is Lucy light? I suppose, but she's also Lisanna-plus.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Nooooo my baby Yukino how dare you :biblethump

I even hope she learns Star Dress as well :teehee
:kukuku

No, she is not worthy of Stardress :iik

Honestly I just didn't like how the keys which were supposed to be Lucy's were given to Yukino who acted like a placeholder for them.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Personality wasn't waifu in Alverez arc, but I forgot she settled down to be a farmer lol. So...yeah I guess 😂
We all know why she became farmer. Most OOC thing of the 100YQ along with Ajeel being a benevolent King and not caring for fighting anymore. No development towards those mood swings which is bs. Freaking Neinheart of all characters still wanted the smoke :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Boobs and Botty both are important but something that holds even much more importance is a Good Heart and Personality and this comes from a Real Man of cultures.
Any girl is justice, but lolis. Fuck that. Prepubescent girls or 1000+ year olds that look like prepubescent girls :barf
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukino :hearts she is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol
Hey! :mad I'm a Lucy fan and I don't want to see Lisanna or Yukino dead.

We all know why she became farmer. Most OOC thing of the 100YQ along with Ajeel being a benevolent King and not caring for fighting anymore. No development towards those mood swings which is bs. Freaking Neinheart of all characters still wanted the smoke :bnah
Because she's not as tough as Erza. :derp

It's not OOC. It's PTSD. Probably also some CTE. Her personality went up after Chelia beat her though. Just had a moment of crazy with Lucy.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Hey! :mad I'm a Lucy fan and I don't want to see Lisanna or Yukino dead.



Because she's not as tough as Erza. :derp

It's not OOC. It's PTSD. Probably also some CTE.
Nah. She was actually beat worse by Sherria as she was actually KOed and beat up with her kryptonite yet she was still raring to go. PTSD in FT is hilarious. That stuff goes away within two gushy words. Ain't no deep enough in FT to be that effected by trauma heavily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It was completely OOC just so she wasn't in the the manga anymore as she was broken.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hey! :mad I'm a Lucy fan and I don't want to see Lisanna or Yukino dead.



Because she's not as tough as Erza. :derp

It's not OOC. It's PTSD. Probably also some CTE. Her personality went up after Chelia beat her though. Just had a moment of crazy with Lucy.
many of :errr but I believe in you Axi-kun. You have a good heart. There there :bobriki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:kukuku

No, she is not worthy of Stardress :iik

Honestly I just didn't like how the keys which were supposed to be Lucy's were given to Yukino who acted like a placeholder for them.
:teehee
Though I like Lucy-Yukino relationship. It's >>>>> Lucy-Erza/Lucy-Wendy
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Nah. She was actually beat worse by Sherria as she was actually KOed and beat up with her kryptonite.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It was completely OOC just so she wasn't in the the manga anymore as she was broken.
I'm not going to go too deep into this, at the risk of turning this into a power level discussion.

......But Chelia got stronger when her boobs grew. And with those big boobs, she beat the supposed best booty in the series (your words). Boobs > Booty confirmed.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rank #12 (Score: 42)



Minerva Orland
Highest Score: @Miralicious akuma (6)
Others: @One4All (5) @Belserion (4) @Kiki (4) @Valhalla777 (4) @Ajeel Ramal (3) @Jko (3) @Takuan (3) @August_Lightning (2) @Ebony Maw (2) @Seven777 (2) @Star Frost (2) @Erinyes (1) @LighteningLord (1)


Minerva- I love me some confident females. Plus she has the ability to manipulate space!
10 minerva
Minerva - the only woman in FT confirmed a good cook





--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

are you sure? Pretty sure I did


Too lazy to check the PM tho
I forgot DiMaria for the most part, so she gets a honorable mention.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
many of :errr but I believe in you Axi-kun. You have a good heart. There there :bobriki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



:teehee
Though I like Lucy-Yukino relationship. It's >>>>> Lucy-Erza/Lucy-Wendy
I like Lucy-Wendy dynamic. But I think Lucy's greatest dynamic is probably with Cana. They have great chemistry with each other and have that deep sisterly bond.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
I swear many of Lucy fans are super rude. They want Lisanna and Yukino to die. I like Yukino :hearts she is very polite. Those watakushi, and calling anything with -sama is cute and hilarious lol

@grey matter lol seems you hate Brandish. My first time seeing her hater on this forum, I guess

@Brandish I am surprised you have hot collection :hurr that Mari avi tho
I'm a fan of lucy's,but saying I want lisanna dead is a bit of an exaggeration. Lisanna's hatred is due, I think, to the nali fan, but for me it doesn't matter. For yukino, she's a bit below lisanna to me, I don't want her to die, but if she could give her keys to lucy for x reason, we'll finally see the stardresses of the fish and libra.

soon the top 10
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
I'm not going to go too deep into this, at the risk of turning this into a power level discussion.

......But Chelia got stronger when her boobs grew. And with those big boobs, she beat the supposed best booty in the series (your words). Boobs > Booty confirmed.
She had the best booty kryptonite and the little bullshitter loli back her up. It wasn't a fair fight. Booty would have smacked in a 1v1 :hurrgasm
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Top