Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hihihi couldnt resist lol :teehee


I like ultear, shes one of my fave ft female char. :errr



Ax-kun, masaka, dont tell me you expect your waifu to never get old, sorry to disappoint you, but she ll definitely turns like this if shes lucky to live long enough, hopefully you have other standards than boobs coz. the bigger they are the worst it will be when she ages, you know this thing called gravitational pull ... :catshrug (ah it will affects you too, just saying... :nod)
1) The series will end before this ever happens.

2) There are ways to avoid old age. Go the Irene route. Teach them dragon slaying magic for longevity.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But Capricorn said Lucy's a bit pudgy. Knocks her down for me👎
I'm sorry what? Pudgy? Don't you mean t h i c c ? Thiccness is an important factor in term of choosing a waifu. Only the thiccess one will be able to raise the Excalibur and it seems like we both agree that Lucy is the chosen one. Therefore, your argument is invalidly valid.

 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm sorry what? Pudgy? Don't you mean t h i c c ? Thiccness is an important factor in term of choosing a waifu. Only the thiccess one will be able to raise the Excalibur and it seems like we both agree that Lucy is the chosen one. Therefore, your argument is invalidly valid.

Lmao, wut. It was Capricorn's words not mine. But all it means is Lucy physique can reach greater heights. :hearts
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also as someone mentions earlier, almost all Ft female are lovely, i mean, yeah lets be honest mashima knows how to draw beautiful ladies so. i m not saying i didnt take in account their appearance, but the determining factor for the characters i ve chosen was their personality, and thats why sadly lucy is not in my list, shes nice and a character i like, but well... (its not like she needs my vote anyway ) i do like sweet characters but i find Levy or mira more interesting and deeper than lucy, and i know im probably biased.

Everyone be like
1. oH I fOrGoT hEr
2. whO aRe iN Jko's LisT
Lmao
yeah ....


 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rank #6 (Score: 115)







Kagura Mikazuchi
Highest Score: @Seven777 (10)
Others: @One4All (9) @Plutogrim (9) @August_Lightning (8) @SeeZeR (8) @syx (8) @Vis (8) @Incognito (7) @Kouichi (7) @IamtherealMirajane (6) @Brandish (5) @lakhan220 (5) @LighteningLord (4) @revo (4) @Tirl (4) @yutu (4) @First Devilslayer (3) @Gryffindor (3) @Erinyes (2) @Belserion (1)


Kagura - cause kuuderes are the best, and her design is awesome
Kagura - Just a badass, really.
6- KAGURA (Prototype example for HOMURA - best girl, boobs, booty, her embarrassed reactions, the naivety of the surrounding world (Tht return kiss moments), cuteness, caring (like elder sister).loving etc)
kagura, i used to like this character
Kagura - Her GMG design is where it's at. Dat ass. *noticemeVici*
















With her bae









-------



Top 5 Points:
#5 - 120pts
#4 - 142pts
#3 - 145pts
#2 - 170pts
#1 - 219pts
​
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Predictions on top 5 :hip

5. Brandish
4. Mira
3. Erza
2. Lucy
1. Ultear
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rank #6 (Score: 115)







Kagura Mikazuchi
Highest Score: @Seven777 (10)
Others: @One4All (9) @Plutogrim (9) @August_Lightning (8) @SeeZeR (8) @syx (8) @Vis (8) @Incognito (7) @Kouichi (7) @IamtherealMirajane (6) @Brandish (5) @lakhan220 (5) @LighteningLord (4) @revo (4) @Tirl (4) @yutu (4) @First Devilslayer (3) @Gryffindor (3) @Erinyes (2) @Belserion (1)


















With her bae









-------



Top 5 Points:
#5 - 120pts
#4 - 142pts
#3 - 145pts
#2 - 170pts
#1 - 219pts
​
O Lady Kagura, such a meager ranking just won't do for a warrior goddess such as yourself. I accept responsibility, for if I knew of this competition earlier, I could've changed things.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I hope Ultear loses.

Would love to see Mira win though. Erin has a good point as well on Lucy although I'm okay with Lucy winning as well.
 

Vis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
911
Country
United Kingdom
1-2. Erza/Mirajane
3. Lucy
4. Brandish
5. Ultear

cant believe i completely forgot to vote for Ultear 😑
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I have 3 characters left. And my girl Lucy still sitting strong like the beautiful queen she is and made it to the Top 5:wooo
This isn't surprising though. She's likely to be top 3, at worst.

I bet you kiki's mod spot
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
KAGURA DAAAAA!!!!! (Chapati Rola's voice)

these predictions are interesting :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw @Vici is Kagura
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rank #5 (Score: 120)






Should she be number 1?







Brandish μ
Highest Score: @Brandish (10)
Others: @Seven777 (9) @Belserion (8) @revo (8) @Erinyes (7) @First Devilslayer (7) @lakhan220 (7) @Valhalla777 (7) @Vis (7) @Jko (6) @yutu (6) @August_Lightning (5) @syx (5) @Gryffindor (4) @IamtherealMirajane (4) @M3J (4) @Ebony Maw (3) @Gajeel (3) @Incognito (3) @Plutogrim (3) @Kiki (2) @Miralicious akuma (2)


Brandish - after Alvarez, she was just so unbothered by everything. definitely does it for me.
Brandish is sexy and quite laidback, probably too laidback to really be a waifu but still, she's sexy and well endowed.
Brandish- Cute and loveable. Can topple nations to boot
Brandish
Might not go on D1, intangibles can be questionable sometimes, tendency to "see ghosts" every time she sees blue. Prefers oranges over mangos.
Brandish (Looks + cuteness + smile + submissive nature at times + dominating depending on circumstances...and most of all laid back personality cooling off ,...don't bother anyone)
Brandish, definitely the sexiest female around, like her style too.

1. Kagura - cause kuuderes are the best, and her design is awesome
2. Brandish - see above + boobs
Dear Brandish,

When I first saw you in chapter 442, I fell in love with you. I couldn't believe how casual you shift islands, that was so impressive. But in that moment my gaze was fixed on you. Your elegance, your beauty. How you nonchalantly dismissed the presence of foreign invaders. Pouting that you couldn't get a mango gelato, haha, have I been there. We have so much in common and I want to know everything about you. I'm so glad I met you, and I really hope you get Aquarius' key. I know you can oneshot everyone in under a millisecond, so I'm confident you'll be the victor.

Please take care, and we'll be together soon.

Love always,
Your future husband

Best Smile


Best Boobs



@Jko Booty-licious


Perfection











​
 
Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dear Brandish,

When I first saw you in chapter 442, I fell in love with you. I couldn't believe how casual you shift islands, that was so impressive. But in that moment my gaze was fixed on you. Your elegance, your beauty. How you nonchalantly dismissed the presence of foreign invaders. Pouting that you couldn't get a manga gelato, haha, have I been there. We have so much in common and I want to know everything about you. I'm so glad I met you, and I really hope you get Aquarius' key. I know you can oneshot everyone in under a millisecond, so I'm confident you'll be the victor.

Please take care, and we'll be together soon.
This gem is too great to be hidden behind a spoiler tag. Best post of 2020 already.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rank #5 (Score: 120)






Should she be number 1?







Brandish μ
Highest Score: @Brandish (10)
Others: @Seven777 (9) @Belserion (8) @revo (8) @Erinyes (7) @First Devilslayer (7) @lakhan220 (7) @Valhalla777 (7) @Vis (7) @Jko (6) @yutu (6) @August_Lightning (5) @syx (5) @Gryffindor (4) @IamtherealMirajane (4) @M3J (4) @Ebony Maw (3) @Gajeel (3) @Incognito (3) @Plutogrim (3) @Kiki (2) @Miralicious akuma (2)



Best Smile


Best Boobs



@Jko Booty-licious


Perfection











​
The queen!!! Only feet I worship
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Brandish is so adorable and chill, but her deadly eyes are hot. Best green hair girl with china bangs :hearts

Such a beautiful smile.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I love her relationship with Lucy too! We need more Brandish! :D
 
Top