Discussion Best Husbando - Finished

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rank #7 (score: 52)



Natsu Dragneel
@One4All (4) @Miralicious akuma (4) @Zelefomavis (4) @revo (3) @yutu (6) @Gajeel (8) @SeeZeR (10) @Jko (6) @Seven777 (7)
(immature he might be, he still protects his loved ones so that's a top 3 for me.)
Had his few good moments, he can be great when he tries, his smile is the cutest. :blush
because he's able to comfort Lucy whenever she's in trouble. He stays with her all the time. why this place because there's no confirmation with Lucy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rank #6 (score: 56)




Sting Eucliffe
@One4All (5) @Miralicious akuma (7) @Zelefomavis (8) @revo (4) @Gajeel (7) @Linali (9) @Jko (5) @Seven777 (2) @Belserion (9)
because I'm even more shallow
for the reason that I ship him and Lucy more than Natsu.lol.
(is this even surprising so far? :catshrug )
(StingxYukino top 3 OTP)
Hot and cocky (yeah that's a plus) but still a caring partner !
Was a better husbando as a bad guy, but he still remained to be pretty great; sensitive, cheerful and great looking.
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
Where is Happy???
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Good old Simon, he'll literally die for you. Makes me sick to think that the man who killed him is the actual husbando, that bastard belongs on Ichiya's tier. His better version of course got the superior ranking that he deserves
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,451
Reaction score
18,777
Country
United States
Fudge I forgot Simon :crying
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good old Simon, he'll literally die for you. Makes me sick to think that the man who killed him is the actual husbando, that bastard belongs on Ichiya's tier. His better version of course got the superior ranking that he deserves
Ichiya is a better husbando than Jellal tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Elfman already out too? The guy is literally perfect to his waifu.
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
no one put Happy in their list :pout he was even in offensive list lol
I still think he will make it in top 5 xd
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
I hope gajeel's not in the top three.
 

Vis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
911
Country
United Kingdom
There should at least be 5 left but I can only think of 3 remaining characters I was expecting to even be ranked at all: Laxus, Gray and Gajeel. Maybe Silver if we push it. Possibly August lol

i wonder who the rest are. Hopefully no troll votes like Happy or some doppelgangers that didn’t really do anything. 😤
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
There should at least be 5 left but I can only think of 3 remaining characters I was expecting to even be ranked at all: Laxus, Gray and Gajeel. Maybe Silver if we push it. Possibly August lol

i wonder who the rest are. Hopefully no troll votes like Happy or some doppelgangers that didn’t really do anything. 😤
Maybe Madmole was even voted? :blink
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rank #4 (score: 63)

Sexy demon daddy





Silver Fullbuster

@Erinyes (9) @One4All (3) @Brandish (2) @Kiki (6) @Tirl (7) @Miralicious akuma (9) @Zelefomavis (9) @revo (2) @Incognito (9) @Jko (7)
Sugardaddy. :hurr
Good father. Even after death he will be protecting your children
Find him incredibly sexy compared to his bland son, he s caring and quite a gentleman too (remember the scene he brought a blanket to lisanna), and he s an established husbando.



 

Vis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
911
Country
United Kingdom
Oh i wasnt wrong lol

Laxus will probably be at the top in more ways than one :cheez
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rank #3 (score: 71)



Gray Fullbuster
@One4All (2) @Kouichi (5) @Biri Biri (9) @Vis (8) @Miralicious akuma (6) @Zelefomavis (3) @revo (7) @yutu (5) @Gajeel (5) @SeeZeR (9) @Valhalla777 (2) @Seven777 (6) @Belserion (4)
Was on my top 5 but his recent strategy on how to deal with Mira disappointed me.
Gray can Fullbuster me anytime he wants :hurr
Nudes. :hurr
He's one of the best good looking ones to me, love his laid-back and serious but also somewhat sensitive personality.
he makes the girls scratched but too indecisive.
 

Zelefomavis

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
475
Reaction score
1,308
Age
31
Country
France
Damn it @Biri Biri where is all that thirst coming from ?

I thought I was thirsty but dayum !

(Keep it going though, I cant get enough  :yourock )

Ps: Looking forward to the comments on Laxus
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Wow, I've never had so many picks in Top 10 ever :XD
Stingu-chan so close to Top 5 @Belserion! And those arts of him are just :wtf I considered putting Gray on my list too, but I'm not sure I'm patient enough to be treated like Juvia for such a long time :nah
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I refuse to participate in the sausage party, but these ranks is pretty much how I expected things to go down.

Has Jellal been eliminated yet? I would think he would score very high.
 
Top