Proba
Probably not but I ain't gonna lie, I thought it was youI ain't stupid enough to say something like that though.
Probably not but I ain't gonna lie, I thought it was youI ain't stupid enough to say something like that though.
Dude, why bother with people 'debating' powerlevels on youtube lol?Funny story, I recently witnessed a debate on a youtube video where someone literally said:
My distaste for Gray and his fans is very high at the moment. I can even provide the link for you if you like. I'm telling you this because he and you have similar online usernames so I was intrigued.
- END>>>Igneel
- Gray demolishes Gildarts and Laxus
- Gray full darkness (whatever that means) >> any form of Natsu
- Gray scales above August and is second to Acnologia




Ik my fault lolDude, why bother with people 'debating' powerlevels on youtube lol?
It's filled with normies and fanbois that just wank their fav characters, they rarely argue based on feats. Maybe actual debates happened in YouTube, 3-4 years back, when power-ranking communities were alive in YouTube. Now it's all wank and fanboying there.
It's common to see stuff like Mira stomps Erza, Laxus one shots Natsu, Natsu one shots Laxus etc in YouTube comment section.
Laxus gets all of them hoes boi.I didn't participate but both Laxus and Mira winning isn't coincidence
Miraxus is slaying this
imagine when Laxus and Mira get together
this forum section will break![]()
Laxus ain't getting Mira unless Laxus wanted to see Gajeel!Mira lying on the same bedLaxus gets all of them hoes boi.
It was even hinted at the end of the main series lmao

Laxus ain't getting Mira unless Laxus wanted to see Gajeel!Mira lying on the same bed![]()
looooooooool