Discussion Best Husbando - Finished

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Proba
I ain't stupid enough to say something like that though.
Probably not but I ain't gonna lie, I thought it was you
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Funny story, I recently witnessed a debate on a youtube video where someone literally said:
  • END>>>Igneel
  • Gray demolishes Gildarts and Laxus
  • Gray full darkness (whatever that means) >> any form of Natsu
  • Gray scales above August and is second to Acnologia
My distaste for Gray and his fans is very high at the moment. I can even provide the link for you if you like. I'm telling you this because he and you have similar online usernames so I was intrigued.
Dude, why bother with people 'debating' powerlevels on youtube lol?

It's filled with normies and fanbois that just wank their fav characters, they rarely argue based on feats. Maybe actual debates happened in YouTube, 3-4 years back, when power-ranking communities were alive in YouTube. Now it's all wank and fanboying there.

It's common to see stuff like Mira stomps Erza, Laxus one shots Natsu, Natsu one shots Laxus etc in YouTube comment section.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Dude, why bother with people 'debating' powerlevels on youtube lol?

It's filled with normies and fanbois that just wank their fav characters, they rarely argue based on feats. Maybe actual debates happened in YouTube, 3-4 years back, when power-ranking communities were alive in YouTube. Now it's all wank and fanboying there.

It's common to see stuff like Mira stomps Erza, Laxus one shots Natsu, Natsu one shots Laxus etc in YouTube comment section.
Ik my fault lol
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I didn't participate but both Laxus and Mira winning isn't coincidence :toc

Miraxus is slaying this :hee
imagine when Laxus and Mira get together :oooh

this forum section will break :spaz
Laxus gets all of them hoes boi. :feelsgoodman
It was even hinted at the end of the main series lmao
 
Top