Discussion Best Husbando - Finished

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rank #21 (score: 9)


Azuma
@Erinyes (5) @Kiki (4)
I really liked him hes a hot and charismatic char. one of the best antagonists.


Jude Heartfilia
@yutu (1) @SeeZeR (5) @Incognito (3)
He is a man who loved his wife Layla very much, I wanted to put him in the top 3, but seeing how he behaved with Lucy even though I think his behavior was due to the death of his wife and didn't know how to react after this tragedy. I still decided to put him in 10th position.


Mard Geer Tartaros
@Biri Biri (4) @Seven777 (5)
Devil in the sheets


Mest Gryder
@Tirl (9)
He loves kids. Its too cute, dont you think? If you love kids too, you could LOVE them together. Especially female kids
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rank #20 (score: 10)


Bloodman

@Ebony Maw (10)​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No. Why did I write it? :teehee
amnesia? :errr
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Ebony Maw our bloodman :pout I couldnt find his booty on Google...

btw why did you no longer use bloodman as your username?
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
MY BOI!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR NOT VOTING FOR HIM.

Imagine the things he would do for you... imagine the kinky shit he would do to you :sky2

Daddyman should have been number 1 :errr
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
I forgot alzack. I hope he's in the top ten.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
MY BOI!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR NOT VOTING FOR HIM.

Imagine the things he would do for you... imagine the kinky shit he would do to you :sky2

Daddyman should have been number 1 :errr


errrr....





I dont want to know !!!!


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rank #19 (score: 11)


Ren Akatsuki
@Brandish (1) @yutu (8) @SeeZeR (2)



Romeo Conbolt
@Tirl (3) @yutu (2) @SeeZeR (6)

​
Masaka how Azuma can score under those 2.... Junon boys* :arf

so disappointed !!!





* junon boy (barakamon ref :
What is the meaning of Junon boy?
Junon is a monthly Japanese fashion magazine primarily directed towards teenage girls and women. It began circulation in June 1973.
) so junon boy are those kind of "male dolls" :arf in those mag.:
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth

errrr....





I dont want to know !!!!

@Ebony Maw our bloodman :pout I couldnt find his booty on Google...

btw why did you no longer use bloodman as your username?
His booty is that THICC that Google doesn't have enough date storage to contain the photo on unfortunately. :emocat

Tbh I stopped using the name because I really liked a character out of a Marvel film and thought it was time for a change! That said, I'm thinking of changing back, do you think I should?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

errrr....





I dont want to know !!!!

Kinkiness is good, Erin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arf :luv

His booty is that THICC that Google doesn't have enough date storage to contain the photo on unfortunately. :emocat

Tbh I stopped using the name because I really liked a character out of a Marvel film and thought it was time for a change! That said, I'm thinking of changing back, do you think I should?
ah I see... it's worth a try :nod will you use Bloodman instead of Bradman this time?
 

One4All

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,082
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm laughing hard with the comments especially @Biri Biri and @Ebony Maw comments for Mard Geer and Bloodman.:Haha

I'm actually surprised that Jacob aka Statham is not down yet. He might be winning this contest.Scary.😱😱
 
Last edited:
Top